It Has Become Clearer To Everyone That The Media Is Spinning Everything About Trump

I can see why its the media's fault at the 44 second mark that exists an awesome video montage of Trump saying he knows putin, doesnt know putin, spoke directly and indirectly with putin in moscow and later debated clinton and said he doesnt even know who putin is...

i can see how the video of trump proving trump lies.....is my lack of reasoning. makes sense.

LOL....

That's not the point, the point is that Trump is some oddballish habitual liar ~ as a literal personality trait....even his fuggin staff wants him to shut the fuck up.

It aint about Russia or any of that blahblah....its that he's Francis that stole PeeWee's bike.

So true. The media is spinning wildly about Trump.

Fox
Breitbart
WND
and others

Spinning, spinning, spinning.

I can see why its the media's fault at the 44 second mark that exists an awesome video montage of Trump saying he knows putin, doesnt know putin, spoke directly and indirectly with putin in moscow and later debated clinton and said he doesnt even know who putin is...

i can see how the video of trump proving trump lies.....is my lack of reasoning. makes sense.

LOL....

That's not the point, the point is that Trump is some oddballish habitual liar ~ as a literal personality trait....even his fuggin staff wants him to shut the fuck up.

It aint about Russia or any of that blahblah....its that he's Francis that stole PeeWee's bike.

Yeah...and barry was an angel right?

LOL....

Yeah...and barry was an angel right?

No?

yeah hmm mebbbbe maybe if Trump kept his beaker shut and wasnt such a fuckin liar there'd be slightly less media about things such as.....what on gods fuckin earth would compel this retard to lie about something as easily disproven as tv ratings? He's a dunce and 3/4, so Im guessing himself has a lot to do with this.
:huh1:That makes absolutely no sense. The purpose of a POTUS is to lead.....and he can't lead if he keeps his mouth shut.
When Obama took office there wasn't a day that he wasn't giving a speech on TV. It was easier to count the days he wasn't on TV.

:th_spinspin:I can spin anything you say in a negative manner.
Imagine if you have thousands of people working on doing this 24/7.
Trump has to go around these assholes to get his message out because they'll twist everything he says or does in an attempt to destroy him.
You cant spin him into being an honest and forthright man.

I mean, he lies about what fucking day it is. It makes complete sense to advise a habitual liar to keep his mouth shut.

Fuckinnn.........tv ratings! lmao

I never met putin i mean me and putin are good friends i mean i dont even know who putin is

He literally forgets that video exists.
You are just giving us a perfect example of what happens to rational people who are still willing to believe our media.
Dude. Its the media lying about the tv ratings? Its the media on video in 2014 saying "im good friends with putin" and then on video in 2017 saying he never met putin and doesnt even know who putin is?

Theres fucking video, OF HIM, and you wanna talk about who is rational? What earth is this dude.....>¿
My point is that the media is so untrustworthy that nothing you see or hear in the media can be taken at face value.
This fact is undeniable now.

yeah hmm mebbbbe maybe if Trump kept his beaker shut and wasnt such a fuckin liar there'd be slightly less media about things such as.....what on gods fuckin earth would compel this retard to lie about something as easily disproven as tv ratings? He's a dunce and 3/4, so Im guessing himself has a lot to do with this.
:huh1:That makes absolutely no sense. The purpose of a POTUS is to lead.....and he can't lead if he keeps his mouth shut.
When Obama took office there wasn't a day that he wasn't giving a speech on TV. It was easier to count the days he wasn't on TV.

Trump has to go around these assholes to get his message out because they'll twist everything he says or does in an attempt to destroy him.

I mean, he lies about what fucking day it is. It makes complete sense to advise a habitual liar to keep his mouth shut.

I never met putin i mean me and putin are good friends i mean i dont even know who putin is

You are just giving us a perfect example of what happens to rational people who are still willing to believe our media.
Dude. Its the media lying about the tv ratings? Its the media on video in 2014 saying "im good friends with putin" and then on video in 2017 saying he never met putin and doesnt even know who putin is?

Theres fucking video, OF HIM, and you wanna talk about who is rational? What earth is this dude.....>¿
My point is that the media is so untrustworthy that nothing you see or hear in the media can be taken at face value.
And I pointed to undeniable Trump lies, in his own words on video so...

Im not sure what Im supposed to glean from anything his jackass says, either.

Thank you mud. Great op. But gt shows us just what the problem is with the left. I don’t give a shit whether Trump met putin, likes putin, didn’t talk directly to putin. I do give a,shit about the economy. I do give a shit about whether our intelligence and law enforcement communities were weaponized against the opposing party in an unconstitutional way( of which trump has nothing to do with). I do give a shit about a press that is over 90% negative about this president. I do give a shit about fair trade. I do give a shit about preserving America and the constitution for future generations and not how much power my political party can amass at the country’s expense. GT just represents the small minded hate trump and resist anything he does contingent and cannot bring themselves to even recognize the big ticket good he is doing for the country, the pride he is reestablishing in or country, the law and order he is reestablishing in or country, and the consideration for the forgotten man and woman he is reestablishing. Like Mud says, the cannons of the press are no longer aimed at the powerful, they have been turned around and are pointed directly at the American people.

Thank you mud. Great op. But gt shows us just what the problem is with the left. I don’t give a shit whether Trump met putin, likes putin, didn’t talk directly to putin. I do give a,shit about the economy. I do give a shit about whether our intelligence and law enforcement communities were weaponized against the opposing party in an unconstitutional way( of which trump has nothing to do with). I do give a shit about a press that is over 90% negative about this president. I do give a shit about fair trade. I do give a shit about preserving America and the constitution for future generations and not how much power my political party can amass at the country’s expense. GT just represents the small minded hate trump and resist anything he does contingent and cannot bring themselves to even recognize the big ticket good he is doing for the country, the pride he is reestablishing in or country, the law and order he is reestablishing in or country, and the consideration for the forgotten man and woman he is reestablishing. Like Mud says, the cannons of the press are no longer aimed at the powerful, they have been turned around and are pointed directly at the American people.
You dont know my views on literally anything.....except that I shared a video of a liar lying.

If this tweaked you, so be it. This post was a tweaked assed strawman.

And I pointed to undeniable Trump lies, in his own words on video so...

Im not sure what Im supposed to glean from anything his jackass says, either.
Since day one the media has countered everything Trump says to undermine him.
At the same time in Obama's first year, you heard none of that from them......as a matter of fact....they worked full-time to defend every obvious lie he uttered.

It was a full-time job for them.

You dont know my views on literally anything.....except that I shared a video of a liar lying.

It's one thing to exaggerate little things....Obama has this habit of lying about the important things.

What you seem to have a problem with isn't even something you can prove.
You just took the media's word for it.

It's one thing to exaggerate little things....Obama has this habit of lying about the important things.

What you seem to have a problem with isn't even something you can prove.
You just took the media's word for it.
You didnt see, I posted trump in video. Not "the media."

I've read enough about Obama and Hillary to say that I know them........

You've fallen for an example of the media trying to change the context of what Trump says in order to discredit him.

When one says they know someone, it could mean several things.
His critics simply refuse to admit that they might have taken what he said incorrectly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back