Ukraine is Trying to Goad the US into World War III

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The reason we know Ukrainian officials are trying to goad the US into war is because that’s exactly what they say they’re doing. There is no ambiguity here — at this very moment, a furious multi-front lobbying blitz is underway to solicit full-fledged US military intervention in Ukraine, and therefore open warfare against Russia.

To put it bluntly, a foreign country’s representatives are doing all they possibly can to instigate the closest thing anyone on Earth has ever experienced to World War III.....

Given the support by western media, dried-up old cold warriors, gop neocons looking to profit, and rat-faced dems looking to deflect, I suspect the article is not too far from the truth.

The reason we know Ukrainian officials are trying to goad the US into war is because that’s exactly what they say they’re doing. There is no ambiguity here — at this very moment, a furious multi-front lobbying blitz is underway to solicit full-fledged US military intervention in Ukraine, and therefore open warfare against Russia.

To put it bluntly, a foreign country’s representatives are doing all they possibly can to instigate the closest thing anyone on Earth has ever experienced to World War III.....

Given the support by western media, dried-up old cold warriors, gop neocons looking to profit, and rat-faced dems looking to deflect, I suspect the article is not too far from the truth.
Yeah, how dare Ukraine appeal for help to save their democracy? Why can't they do what Rump did? Be Putin's puppets?

Ukraine is trying to get help from wherever it can get help.

In supporting US intervention when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, George HW Bush said he would not ignore a plea for help as the world ignored the pleas for help from czechoslovakia.

So what happened?

Russia is a more powerful country
Russia could easily kick American ass
Russia is a nuclear country
We are just afraid of the whole mess
Ukrainians are white and don't deserve saving

No.........

Brainless Babbling Bidens puppeteers did that with Putin, by teasing, taunting, and harassing him into invading the Ukraine.
Hahahahahaha. You think Putin invaded Ukraine because of something that democrats did?! Wow man you need to pull your head from the anus. The world does not revolve around us

I can't figure out the Lefts love affair with the extremely corrupt, and morally repugnant Ukrainian government. Have they not paid attention to its actions over the past few years?

I wouldn't be too concerned with that factor. America is closely instructing Zelensky on his talking points that are meant for Russia's consumption, as well as the rest of the world's for the same reason and for other reasons.

I would suggest too that all Nato member states are fully informed by the US on when and where the provocation of Russia will take place.

It will be small and it will most likely be taken to the UNSC immediately.

I wouldn't be too concerned with that factor. America is closely instructing Zelensky on his talking points that are meant for Russia's consumption, as well as the rest of the world's for the same reason and for other reasons.

I would suggest too that all Nato member states are fully informed by the US on when and where the provocation of Russia will take place.

It will be small and it will most likely be taken to the UNSC immediately.
US provoking Russia?!?! Haha we are long past that. If watching Russia killing innocent people and committing war crimes isnt provocation enough to intervene then I don’t know what is.

US provoking Russia?!?! Haha we are long past that. If watching Russia killing innocent people and committing war crimes isnt provocation enough to intervene then I don’t know what is.
It's probably long past what Americans would see as enough provocation to intervene!
But would the Pentagon actually see it that way, or would it see it as hugely desirable and profitable to continue.

Regardless, by now we all understand very well why America isn't intervening.

If it matters to America, at least Russia is playing mostly by the rules. If Russia starts playing by 'Iraq' rules then that becomes a different matter.

Say for one example: Russia will do what is necessary to protect it's miles long line of tanks and heavy artillery, etc. if the need arises. That would amount to a scorched no-man's land for at least a mile and that would mean many dead and wounded!

We all want a peaceful settlement as soon as possible. Tell me you do too!

As good a place as any to let people know that I don't get notifications anymore.
So my apologies to any comments addressed to me that I miss.

The US Congress said that Washington is ready to send weapons to Moldova...
They just can't resist starting WW3!

Forum List

Back