is ted cruz eligible to run ??

kaz said:
There is no evidence he did not. Everything he points to is that he did either write it or say it.
Nope. Acton confirmed that almost none of the authors wrote their own bios

So you and Faun are quoting each other as the source of this claim or what?

Show where did Acton said:

1) Authors did not write their own bios
2) They did not provide input for the bios
3) They did not read their bios for accuracy

And most importantly

4) How does someone write a bio about a no name author who hasn't written anything without input on the bio from that author?

Pick a random person and try to write a resume for them without talking to them. Write when you find work....

Kaz did what every conspiracy theorist does: any source that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes PART of the conspiracy. Its a conspiracy theorist staple.

Miriam Goderich contradicts Kaz's little pile of speculative batshit? She must be in on the conspiracy, lying for Obama. Acton contradicts Kaz? Well, we shouldn't listen to democrats.

Um...I've never once said Miriam is part of a "conspiracy." Paranoid much? Here's some tinfoil for you: :tinfoil:

I said she didn't want to contradict the President of the United States to a liberal media who threw Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley under the bus for a white liberal President and she's scared shitless of what they would do for the black one. So she released a vague statement that didn't answer anything but didn't specifically lie.

I've said that several times, and it has been my consistent position. The shit you pull out of your ass stinks, pal

Back in reality

You can't go back to somewhere you've never been

You make up the claim that Obama wrote his bio- even though all of the actual evidence shows that he did not.
You make up the claim that that is what all authors do, even though the owner of the company said that most don't.
There is no evidence he did not. Everything he points to is that he did either write it or say it. ..

Virtually nothing points to the fantasy that you have created in your head.

The evidence is that Barack Obama never told Miriam that he was born in Kenya.

Everything else is just your usual collection of lies, speculation and innuendo.

Again how do you write a "bio" for an unknown author who has never written anything without talking to them?

Every time my background was checked they checked the resume I wrote. They never came up with anything I didn't write

Your story is:

1) Someone decided to write a bio for an unknown author who had written nothing without consulting them

2) Somehow they decided he was born in Kenya even though they didn't know anything about him, I guess he had to be born somewhere. Randomly it turned out to be where his father was actually born

3) This person who makes up facts turned it over to the firm's professional fact checker, Miriam

4) Meriam, the firm's professional fact checker, somehow couldn't check the 12 facts in the blurb and OK'd it. Not sure if she was hung over or what.

5) The bio was used for 17 more years, including for Obama's autobiography

6) When asked, Miriam already had a statement, which was intentionally vague that Obama had not told her or some unknown "us" persons he was born in Kenya. It was a "fact checking" error. She did not say who actually did write it, why they wrote it or why she did not do her job and fact check it.

Yeah, that's clearly most likely what happened...

Man- you must write a lot of 'fan' fiction.

Because once again you are just fantasizing about what you think that 'my story' is.

Here is my story: You have consistently lied in this thread.

You lied when you first called Barack Obama the first birther when you acknowledge yourself that is merely your conjecture.

And now you lie about what I have said.

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya.

Everytime you make that claim you are just lying again.

So you can't answer any of the points, didn't think you could

Your story is:

1) Someone decided to write a bio for an unknown author who had written nothing without consulting them

2) Somehow they decided he was born in Kenya even though they didn't know anything about him, I guess he had to be born somewhere. Randomly it turned out to be where his father was actually born

3) This person who makes up facts turned it over to the firm's professional fact checker, Miriam

4) Meriam, the firm's professional fact checker, somehow couldn't check the 12 facts in the blurb and OK'd it. Not sure if she was hung over or what.

6) When asked, Miriam already had a statement, which was intentionally vague that Obama had not told her or some unknown "us" persons he was born in Kenya. It was a "fact checking" error. She did not say who actually did write it, why they wrote it or why she did not do her job and fact check it.

Because once again you are just fantasizing about what you think that 'my story' is.

You lied when you first called Barack Obama the first birther when you acknowledge yourself that is merely your conjecture.

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya.

What you're looking at in your opposition's comments, which you cited as the subject of your response, is the obtuse, willful ignorance common to Relativism.

"Her Truth", is paramount. The illusion is such that it axiomatically rejects every other consideration, with no regard for reality. In fact, 'reality' is 'the enemy' of "Her Truth".

"Her Truth" requires that Nature's design of the human species is irrelevant... thus the Human Species itself is irrelevant, where such contests "Her Truth".

If she can't be NORMAL, then what's the value of normality to her? Normality is not just without value to her... Normality is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO HER OWN INTERESTS, thus normality, OKA: Reality... is "The Enemy'.

For her, 'truth' only exists where such serves her own self-interests.

Such is the case across the board... obama serves her interests and as such he is eligible for office.

To be eligible, he must be a Natural Born Citizen and, the only way obama can be eligible, is for eligibility to be limited to citizenship. Therefore Natural Born Citizen must simply be a citizen by birth and, without regard to the dubious nature of the evidence that he was born here, that evidence provides that he was; so THAT must be enough.

Thus 'decisions', 'rulings' and 'findings'; which is to say the REASON advanced 500 years before the President of the United States existed along with the unique requirements common to the Office of the President, such must settle the question. And this with concern for the fact that "English Common Law" in no way relates to the unique circumstances which are PURELY, WHOLLY, SOLELY intrinsic ONLY TO the eligibility for those seeking the office of the President.

The Founders MUST have sought to serve her interests and screw how it effects anyone else... . Pure, violent: Subjectivism.

What this means is that her reasoning is deliberately and obstinately desirous to behave in a way that is unreasonable or unacceptable, often in spite of the consequences... OKA: Perverse.

It is a symptom of a disordered mind; and it is the disorder which rationalizes that cravings for sexual gratification with people of one's own gender are acceptable (normal), despite such deviating 180 degrees from the design intrinsic to the human being.

It rationalizes that societal viability is established not by the summing of sound individuals, willingly consenting to be governed by the expression of their own sound behavior through self governance, but by government control of human beings, whether the individuals consent or not.

These people are quite literally, detached from the means to relate to reality... and on several essential levels. In short they're quite insane.

Last edited:
kaz said:
There is no evidence he did not. Everything he points to is that he did either write it or say it.

You, whose entire narrative is literally his imagination is demanding quotes from us? Sorry, but you don't get demand anything until you provide facts backing up your own claims. And you have nothing but innuendo, speculation, and the occasional awkward lie.

You're still stuck on Miriam Goderich who explictly contradicts your narrative that Obama told her he was born in Kenya. You have no direct knowledge of any part of this situation. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Yet you ignore her and make up whatever you'd like.

Laughing....and then demand we keep feeding you quotes to ignore! Um, no.

4) How does someone write a bio about a no name author who hasn't written anything without input on the bio from that author?

I've already answered that question for you. You simply ignored the answer. And your willful ignorance doesn't make your batshit conspiracy narrative any less baseless, speculative, or backed by nothing.

The burden of proof is on you. And you can't back anything you've said. While Miriam Goderich remains an eye witness who contradicts you.

Kaz did what every conspiracy theorist does: any source that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes PART of the conspiracy. Its a conspiracy theorist staple.

Miriam Goderich contradicts Kaz's little pile of speculative batshit? She must be in on the conspiracy, lying for Obama. Acton contradicts Kaz? Well, we shouldn't listen to democrats.

Um...I've never once said Miriam is part of a "conspiracy."

Oh, so now she *isn't* lying to cover up for Obama? Well that was easy. This statement from Miriam Goderich simply destroys your narrative

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

You say Obama was the 'original birther'. But have jack shit to back it up with. Miriam Goderich says that Obama never gave them any information that even suggested he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. You can't even name a single person that claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

You have nothing. I have an eye witness contradicting you. You lose.

I said she didn't want to contradict the President of the United States to a liberal media who threw Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley under the bus for a white liberal President and she's scared shitless of what they would do for the black one. So she released a vague statement that didn't answer anything but didn't specifically lie.

Says you, pretending you're Miriam Goderich. But you're not. You have no direct knowledge of any of the events in question and are simply making up imaginary narratives based on nothing but your own ignorant assumption, speculation, and rampant innuendo.

None of which is evidence of anything. While the account of MIriam Goderich as an eye witness most certainly is.

So do you have *anything* to offer us other than you making shit up backed by nothing?

You make up the claim that Obama wrote his bio- even though all of the actual evidence shows that he did not.
You make up the claim that that is what all authors do, even though the owner of the company said that most don't.
There is no evidence he did not. Everything he points to is that he did either write it or say it. ..

Everything else is just your usual collection of lies, speculation and innuendo.

Again how do you write a "bio" for an unknown author who has never written anything without talking to them?

Every time my background was checked they checked the resume I wrote. They never came up with anything I didn't write

Asked and answered. See post 1232.

Your story is:

What you're looking at in your opposition's comments, which you cited as the subject of your response, is the obtuse, willful ignorance common to Relativism.

Laughing....says the guy has made up his own definition of 'natural born' while ignoring ;

1) The Dictionary

2) Blacks Law dictionary (1st, 2nd and 9th editions at the very least)

3) Historical Precedent (remember President Chester Arthur)

4) The Supreme Court in Wong Kim Ark v. US

5) English Common Law

Sorry, Keyes......but why would any rational or objective person ignore any of those sources and instead believe what you imagine?

Again- why do you demand others speculate and conjecture like you do?

Me? I rely upon the facts that we do know- rather than your conjecture, innuendo and outright lies.

Fact: in 1990 numerous articles described Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Hawaii.
Fact: in 1991 in an obscure brochure, Barack Obama Jr. is described as being born in Kenya.
Fact: in 1993 in another national newspaper Barack Obama Jr. is described as being born in Hawaii
Fact: In 1995, in his own autobiography, Barack Obama Jr. describes himself as being born in Hawaii.
Fact: I have found no record of any mention of that brochure prior to the 2012 discovery and release by Breitbart.
Fact: Birthers immediately took up Breitbarts discovery and ran with it- including WND which is Birther central.
Fact: The only person who has actual first hand knowledge of the brochure says that saying "Kenya" was her mistake- her error- and that Barack Obama Jr. never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Which of course leads you to speculate/conjecture/lie that Barack Obama Jr. told her that he was born in Kenya.

I will leave the speculation conjecture and lies to Birthers- and you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz said:

You, whose entire narrative is literally his imagination is demanding quotes from us?
I asked him to verify the quote he claimed existed, see the green.

So let's say you're writing a bio for an unknown author who has written nothing. Nope, don't need any information from them. Far easier to write to every school in the country, every employer, every non-profit to see if they ever volunteered. Go to every hospital and see if they have a birth record. Read every newspaper in their life to see if there was ever an article. Once you confirm their schools and jobs you send investigators to talk to every department and see if they ever worked there and what memberships they held.

Yep, you could do that. Or you could ask them and just verify what they say instead.

Having actually had my background investigated by numerous employers, I can tell you in reality they go the latter route. They only go the former way in your liberal fantasy land when you are circling the wagons around a liberal

kaz said:
I've already answered that question for you. You simply ignored the answer

Lame liberal dodges 101. Repeatedly ignore the question until it's been asked enough times then say you already answered it without showing the answer. And viola, you never have to answer it. I'd say nice try, but it isn't. Answer the question.

kaz said:
Um...I've never once said Miriam is part of a "conspiracy."

Oh, so now she *isn't* lying to cover up for Obama? Well that was easy.

Look up the definition of "conspiracy" moron. Yes, she lied, no, I am not claiming it was a "conspiracy." She lied to protect her ass from a vengeful liberal media that would destroy her to protect Obama if she didn't. Self preservation isn't a "conspiracy." I'll let Google help you find what it actually means. But here's what I already said, it was in your quote, idiot. There is no "conspiracy" in this:

kaz said:

Last edited:
kaz said:

Asked and answered. See post 1232.

Again, how would a publisher possibly write a bio for someone who is an unknown and hasn't written anything for them?

Easy: rehash bio information from news articles and other sources.

Virtually every detail about Obama in the pamphlet bio is rehashed elements of the bios in the NY Times, Chicago Tribune, or LA Times. The only element that Miriam Goderich got wrong was Obama's place of birth. And these very articles included sentences like 'Barack Obama was born in Kenya', referring to Obama's father. Who shares the same first, middle and last name as his son.

Making a simple fact checking error not only plausible, but overwhelmingly likely. And backed with overwhelming evidence.

While your silly little conspiracy remains contradicted by overwhelming evidence and backed by exactly jack shit.

So what else have you got?

So rather than ask and author what their significant achievements were, they do random newspaper searches with no idea why those are the things to emphasize for the author, they hope they have the right one (I'm sure every author has a nice unique name like Barack Obama), and they have no idea what fact checking the articles they are quoting did. They do more work for random information with less accuracy.

This sounds good to you that anyone would actually write a bio that way? Talk about making shit up

Again- why do you demand others speculate and conjecture like you do?

Me? I rely upon the facts that we do know- rather than your conjecture, innuendo and outright lies.

Fact: in 1990 numerous articles described Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Hawaii.
Fact: in 1991 in an obscure brochure, Barack Obama Jr. is described as being born in Kenya.
Fact: in 1993 in another national newspaper Barack Obama Jr. is described as being born in Hawaii
Fact: In 1995, in his own autobiography, Barack Obama Jr. describes himself as being born in Hawaii.
Fact: I have found no record of any mention of that brochure prior to the 2012 discovery and release by Breitbart.
Fact: Birthers immediately took up Breitbarts discovery and ran with it- including WND which is Birther central.
Fact: The only person who has actual first hand knowledge of the brochure says that saying "Kenya" was her mistake- her error- and that Barack Obama Jr. never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Which of course leads you to speculate/conjecture/lie that Barack Obama Jr. told her that he was born in Kenya.

I will leave the speculation conjecture and lies to Birthers- and you.

Finally clicking I'm not a birther, that's what the thanks is for.

Why is speculation needed? Because Miriam, who clarified what happened didn't clarify anything. If it was a simple mistake, why was her statement vague and full of holes to protect herself from lying if someone does prove the source was Obama? Why would she do that when she was coming clean if it was actually innocent? She didn't say where it came from, she didn't say why she didn't fact check it, she didn't say why she wasn't actually explaining anything, she didn't say who "us" was in a prepared statement. She was clearly evasive and intentionally so. So yeah, I don't buy it. You wouldn't either if it weren't protecting a liberal

If the man from Kenya can run than so can Cruz...
i just wonder if they'll redo the pageantry as with senator obama hillary (for mccain), where they all "come together" to pass a phony doctrine in the form of non binding congressional resolutions. so people can "feel good about themselves and their country" when they rock the vote:)

so they could help the opposing party, that's delicate

Last edited:
My wife regularly informs me I know nothing
She already sounds smarter than you. :wink:

That may be true, but what's comic is you don't know what we are talking about. Have you ever been on a date with a woman before? I mean one you aren't related to
Sorry to disappoint you yet again, but of course I know what you're talking about. And yes, I've dated plenty of women. And to clarify since you actually are as immature as you sound, none of them were relatives. I even made one my wife and the mother of my children.

And yet you don't know that women like to tell us how clueless we are? That's why the bull shit siren is blaring on your claims
Huh? Men don't call others "clueless?"

I guess you're not a man then ... :dunno:

"You are clueless." - kaz
this is coming from a guy named faun, am i missing something here ?? i guess i got you confused with the boedicca sisters.

anyway, i just wish he would show the darn birth certificate.

Forum List

Back