is ted cruz eligible to run ??

no mere legislation whether in 1790 or not can change the terms of the Constitution.

Given that 8 of the 11 members of the constitutional convention that were on the Presidential Eligibility committee were ALSO members of the congress that passed the Naturalization Act of 1790....and didn't lift a word in protest of the extension of natural born citizenship to those born outside the US, its abundantly clear that they didn't see any particular conflict with the meaning of the constitution and the 1790 Act.

Smiling....unless you're arguing that the founders violated the constitution with the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Its a one paragraph bio blurb in an obscure pamphlet, not a doctrinal thesis. And you're incredulous and disbelieving that they would use well known and well respected papers like the NY Times, Chicago Tribune and LA Times sources?

Laughing....remain hopelessly confused. Virtually every piece of information they used about Obama is listed in those three publications. The very articles that were almost certainly what informed them of Obama's existence in the first place. And an elegantly, probable, utterly plausible explanation for your innuendo laden inquiry.

Ignore as you will. No one really gives a shit.

You mean the same bios that said he was born in Hawaii? LOL.

The bios that said Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Through referring to Obama's father, who shares the same name.

Thus, your 'fact checking error'. Validating Miriam's eye witness account yet again. And answering your question about where the information from the one paragraph blurb could have possibly come from.

With your imaginary narrative still gloriously void of evidence, facts or anything but your own speculation.

The argument you and your circle jerking friends kept making was that the other bios said he was born in Hawaii. Now they don't? They just say his father was born in Kenya? You guys want to have another circle jerk to update your position and get back to me?

BTW, it's you who only has speculation since Miriam punted by giving a meaningless statement and I've had my background fact checked numerous times and all operated the way I say they do with none operating how you did.

Your position is just stupid. Publishers search the newspapers for the bio of unknown authors who have never written anything rather than asking them. The sycophantia runs deep in this one...

Once again- you have nothing but speculation, conjecture and innuendo.

Fact: Barack Obama Jr. was referred to as being born in Hawaii in multiple publications in 1990.
Fact: Barack Obama Sr. was referred to as being from Kenya in those same publications.
Fact: The only known publication between 1990 and 1995 that refers to Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Kenya was one obscure pamphlet- while every other known publication in that time period refers to Barack Obama Jr. being born in Hawaii.
Fact: Miriam Gooderich says "Kenya" was her error- and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So naturally you conjecture- and lie- that Obama was of course that Barack Obama told Miriam that he was born in Kenya.

Here’s a wild thought. What if rather than re-posting the same drivel you actually read my post and responded to the points I made? Would that be a hoot or what?

You've been giving us the same empty conjecture, baseless speculation and wild innuendo for weeks. And have been able to back any of it with exactly jack shit.

Your imagination isn't worth variety.

Its a one paragraph bio blurb in an obscure pamphlet, not a doctrinal thesis. And you're incredulous and disbelieving that they would use well known and well respected papers like the NY Times, Chicago Tribune and LA Times sources?

Laughing....remain hopelessly confused. Virtually every piece of information they used about Obama is listed in those three publications. The very articles that were almost certainly what informed them of Obama's existence in the first place. And an elegantly, probable, utterly plausible explanation for your innuendo laden inquiry.

The bios that said Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Through referring to Obama's father, who shares the same name.

Thus, your 'fact checking error'. Validating Miriam's eye witness account yet again. And answering your question about where the information from the one paragraph blurb could have possibly come from.

With your imaginary narrative still gloriously void of evidence, facts or anything but your own speculation.

The argument you and your circle jerking friends kept making was that the other bios said he was born in Hawaii. Now they don't? They just say his father was born in Kenya? You guys want to have another circle jerk to update your position and get back to me?

BTW, it's you who only has speculation since Miriam punted by giving a meaningless statement and I've had my background fact checked numerous times and all operated the way I say they do with none operating how you did.

Your position is just stupid. Publishers search the newspapers for the bio of unknown authors who have never written anything rather than asking them. The sycophantia runs deep in this one...

Fact: Barack Obama Jr. was referred to as being born in Hawaii in multiple publications in 1990.
Fact: Barack Obama Sr. was referred to as being from Kenya in those same publications.
Fact: The only known publication between 1990 and 1995 that refers to Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Kenya was one obscure pamphlet- while every other known publication in that time period refers to Barack Obama Jr. being born in Hawaii.
Fact: Miriam Gooderich says "Kenya" was her error- and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So naturally you conjecture- and lie- that Obama was of course that Barack Obama told Miriam that he was born in Kenya.

Here’s a wild thought. What if rather than re-posting the same drivel you actually read my post and responded to the points I made? Would that be a hoot or what?

Considering that your post was drivel - and that my response actually addressed the drivel in your post- I am fine with what I posted.

Meanwhile- here's a wild thought- why not attempt to use fact rather than speculation?

So naturally you conjecture- and lie- that Obama was of course that Barack Obama told Miriam that he was born in Kenya

So rather than ask and author what their significant achievements were, they do random newspaper searches with no idea why those are the things to emphasize for the author, they hope they have the right one (I'm sure every author has a nice unique name like Barack Obama), and they have no idea what fact checking the articles they are quoting did.

If this were anyone but a liberal politician and someone argued that for an unknown author instead of ... asking them ... they would do a newspaper search, you would be like

If a Republican tried that you would lose it for the stupidity of it. But a liberal? Lap, lap, lap

The difference between you and a Birther is one little detail- otherwise you are peas in a pod with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

You feel a need to speculate- to everyone but you and Birthers- Miriam clarified the issue just fine- she said it was her mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Since every other published reference that we know of to Obama's birth before and after that refers to his place of Birth as Hawaii- a mistake explains the anomaly in this obscure brochure.

You just won't accept anything other than your own lies.

Thanks! You just nailed Skylar. LOL, didn't even realize that. See Skylar, Syriously just torpedoed your hypothesis. Next!

laughing....you just suck at paraphrasing, don't you. Try again, this time reading for comprehension:

Miriam clarified the issue just fine- she said it was her mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Which simply destroys your silly little conspiracy. A conspiracy you've never been able to back with anything but your own speculation and innuendo.

Wow I don’t know if you’re more stupid or lazy.

1) You already asked about the “conspiracy” and I already told you I don’t believe in any conspiracy and you don’t know what the word means. Apparently you didn’t take my invitation to use Google to learn. There was no “conspiracy.” Miriam was simply afraid of getting the Kathleen Wiley treatment from a vengeful liberal media, so she did it out of fear. Again I invite you to learn what a “conspiracy” entails. Spoiler alert, it involves more than one person…

2) Like Syriously you whiffed on the point. LOL. You said they read Barack Obama was born in Kenya referring to his father. Syriously, who is seriously deranged, nailed you to the wall for that pointing out the same articles said … he was born in Hawaii … LOL, you two are the Keystone Kops.

3) Again, Miriam said he never told her he was born in Kenya does not imply he is not the source of the information even if he is telling the truth. Seriously you don’t grasp that?

4) Again, it’s zero “speculation.” I have had my background checked a number of times. I it doesn’t work like you believe in your sheepdom.

I think you guys need some more hands down each other’s pants time to sort out this mess, like why Syriously is shooting you full of holes. That’s the first question I’d ask him

[Since every other published reference that we know of to Obama's birth before and after that refers to his place of Birth as Hawaii.

Damn Skylar, Syriously is still bitch slapping you. Just so you know Syriously since you don’t comprehend the other posts, Skylar claimed those bios are the ones that made Obama’s publisher think he was born in Kenya. You two are dumb and dumber, it’s hilarious

You've been giving us the same empty conjecture, baseless speculation and wild innuendo for weeks. And have been able to back any of it with exactly jack shit.

What if you read my posts and responded to the points where I answer your questions, that would be a gas, wouldn't it?

If this were anyone but a liberal politician and someone argued that for an unknown author instead of ... asking them ... they would do a newspaper search, you would be like

If a Republican tried that you would lose it for the stupidity of it. But a liberal? Lap, lap, lap

The difference between you and a Birther is one little detail- otherwise you are peas in a pod with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

You feel a need to speculate- to everyone but you and Birthers- Miriam clarified the issue just fine- she said it was her mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Since every other published reference that we know of to Obama's birth before and after that refers to his place of Birth as Hawaii- a mistake explains the anomaly in this obscure brochure.

You just won't accept anything other than your own lies.

Thanks! You just nailed Skylar. LOL, didn't even realize that. See Skylar, Syriously just torpedoed your hypothesis. Next!

laughing....you just suck at paraphrasing, don't you. Try again, this time reading for comprehension:

Miriam clarified the issue just fine- she said it was her mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Which simply destroys your silly little conspiracy. A conspiracy you've never been able to back with anything but your own speculation and innuendo.

Wow I don’t know if you’re more stupid or lazy.

1) You already asked about the “conspiracy” and I already told you I don’t believe in any conspiracy and you don’t know what the word means. Apparently you didn’t take my invitation to use Google to learn. There was no “conspiracy.” Miriam was simply afraid of getting the Kathleen Wiley treatment from a vengeful liberal media, so she did it out of fear. Again I invite you to learn what a “conspiracy” entails. Spoiler alert, it involves more than one person…

2) Like Syriously you whiffed on the point. LOL. You said they read Barack Obama was born in Kenya referring to his father. Syriously, who is seriously deranged, nailed you to the wall for that pointing out the same articles said … he was born in Hawaii … LOL, you two are the Keystone Kops.

And of course I did no such thing- your reading comprehension problems are not my problem

Pure conjecture and baseless speculation backed exactly jack shit. Your story might as well begin with once upon a time.

You have nothing to back your claim that Obama was the 'original birther', nor can you name a single person that has EVER said that Obama told them he was born in Kenya. With Miriam Goderich, an eye witness, explicitly contradicting your batshit account

Your little turd of a conspiracy remains you citing yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.

Laughing....you asked how the literary agency could have gotten information about Obama. Virtually every piece of information in that bio blurb is in the newspaper articles about Obama in the NY Times, Chicago Tribune, and LA Times.

'Mystery' solved.

And in this same batch of sources 'Barack Obama was born in Kenya' is listed prominently. With the articles making reference to Obama's father, who shares the same name as his son.

But you can't see how anyone could possibly read 'Barack Obama was born in Kenya' in a news article and erroneously put that Barack Obama was born in Kenya in a bio blurb?

Laughing......wallow in helpless confusion. As a rational person could.

4) Again, it’s zero “speculation.” I have had my background checked a number of times. I it doesn’t work like you believe in your sheepdom.

It is entirely your speculation.

I have had a background check before also- but I suspect that this publisher didn't use the FBI to check the bio's of every author like my background check did.

Your experience- and my experience- presuming it is even true- is meaningless in this context- and your speculation that it is relevant is just more speculation.

What if you read my posts and responded to the points where I answer your questions, that would be a gas, wouldn't it?

Respond to your fact free speculation and baseless innuendo backed by nothing?

I just did.

Apuzzo doesn't think so, a lot of people agree. but there are newer elements to his arguments.

i still maintain this will hit the mainstream and the supreme court will address this before the next general election.

Senator Ted Cruz is a naturalized "citizen" of the United States "at birth" by virtue of a naturalization Act of Congress. See Wong Kim Ark; Bellei (both explain that a person born out of the United States to U.S. citizen parents can become a U.S. citizen only through a naturalization Act of Congress). He is not a natural born citizen by virtue of the common law upon which the Framers relied to define a natural born citizen. Under that common law, a natural born citizen was a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child's birth. Being born in Canada to a U.S. citizen mother and a non-U.S. citizen father, Cruz cannot satisfy that presidential eligibility definition which still existing under the Constitution today. He is therefore not a natural born citizen and not eligible to be President.
Read more at Flash Point Attorney Slays Western Free Press Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

i hadn't seen Rogers v. Bellei before.

i like appuzo, he's smart and dedicated to this subject.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers

it doesn't have to be just ted cruz as a test case, could be anyone, foreign born or with other ensuing constitutional issues. it will bring light to the obama case once again... which it moot now.

Yes, he can.

Can Canadian-born Ted Cruz run for president Yes.

Apuzzo doesn't think so, a lot of people agree. but there are newer elements to his arguments.

i still maintain this will hit the mainstream and the supreme court will address this before the next general election.

Senator Ted Cruz is a naturalized "citizen" of the United States "at birth" by virtue of a naturalization Act of Congress. See Wong Kim Ark; Bellei (both explain that a person born out of the United States to U.S. citizen parents can become a U.S. citizen only through a naturalization Act of Congress). He is not a natural born citizen by virtue of the common law upon which the Framers relied to define a natural born citizen. Under that common law, a natural born citizen was a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child's birth. Being born in Canada to a U.S. citizen mother and a non-U.S. citizen father, Cruz cannot satisfy that presidential eligibility definition which still existing under the Constitution today. He is therefore not a natural born citizen and not eligible to be President.
Read more at Flash Point Attorney Slays Western Free Press Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

i hadn't seen Rogers v. Bellei before.

i like appuzo, he's smart and dedicated to this subject.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers

it doesn't have to be just ted cruz as a test case, could be anyone, foreign born or with other ensuing constitutional issues. it will bring light to the obama case once again... which it moot now.

On the Meaning of Natural Born Citizen - On the Meaning of Natural Born Citizen

Your little turd of a conspiracy...

How stupid are you? You realize you're on the internet with a browser? Since you don't know what "conspiracy" means, why don't you Google it?
And what would you prefer I call your little conspiracy? Your delusion? Your fantasy? Your batshit nonsense?

It doesn't change the fact that its just you, citing whatever hair brained idiocy you make up about a topic you know nothing about. Which amounts to jack shit.

While I've got an eye witness that explicitly contradicts you.

no mere legislation whether in 1790 or not can change the terms of the Constitution.

Given that 8 of the 11 members of the constitutional convention that were on the Presidential Eligibility committee were ALSO members of the congress that passed the Naturalization Act of 1790....and didn't lift a word in protest of the extension of natural born citizenship to those born outside the US, its abundantly clear that they didn't see any particular conflict with the meaning of the constitution and the 1790 Act.

Smiling....unless you're arguing that the founders violated the constitution with the Naturalization Act of 1790.

your whole MO consists of repeating the same idiocies you've said before....
then let me repeat some wisdom from an earlier argument

no mere legislation whether in 1790 or not can change the terms of the Constitution

And what would you prefer I call your little conspiracy?

I don't know what you'd call it, but I'd talk to your psychiatrist about that your paranoid delusions are back in your next session since I keep saying there is no conspiracy. Until your next appointment, here's more tin foil for you, I guess you lost the foil I already gave you. Aliens are reading your brainwaves, I'd keep it on tight and they are everywhere. Your mailman is an alien, just thought you'd want to know. So is your dog, they've been here a long time and they are focused on watching you.

:tinfoil:

your whole MO consists of repeating the same idiocies you've said before....

My MO is to present evidence that proves my argument. The 1790 Naturalization ACt demonstrated undeniably that natural born status was subject to legislative action.

You can ignore this. You can deny this. But the extension of natural born status to those born to US parents outside the US still happened. And given the people it involved, it clearly didn't violate the will of the framers.

You've presented no compelling argument to refute this. You've simply declared that it can't be done.....citing you. And your source is inadequate to carry your argument. While mine is more than adequate to carry mine.
no mere legislation whether in 1790 or not can change the terms of the Constitution
The founders demonstrated that legislative action most certainly could change the meaning of 'natural born'.

You disagree. Um....so what? The 8 of 11 founders who were both on the Constitutional Convention committee on presidential eligibility AND in the first congress are a much better source one 'what the legislature can do under the constitution' than you are...

.....citing yourself.

Forum List

Back