is ted cruz eligible to run ??

If your mother and/or father is an American citizen and you are born overseas, you are automatically entitled to American citizenship and are by right a "natural born citizen." Otherwise, every child born to American civilian and military personnel overseas would be ineligible to be president, an interpretation that the founders surely never intended.

That is why Cruz did not need to be naturalized. That is why McCain did not need to be naturalized.

Our youngest daughter was born overseas while I was in the military. The U.S. Embassy in the country issued her a certificate for the overseas birth of a U.S. citizen. She was a U.S. citizen at birth because both of her parents were American citizens. She would have received the same certificate if only one of us had been an American.

I agree. If you're a citizen at birth, you're natural born. You're either natural born (citizen at birth) or naturalized (citizen after birth).
Wrong! Cruz is a statutory citizen born outside the jurisdiction of the United States. Remember people, a statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be made into a natural born citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Says you.

English Common Law, Blacks Law Dictionary, the US Supreme Court, the Dictionary, and Historical Precedent say that natural born status follows PLACE of birth.

You say otherwise. Um...why should I give a shit what you believe?

Please note that the words “natural born Citizen of the United States” are not in the 14th amendment despite what the obfuscating politicians and water boy Obots will try to imply or even say at times with a lying but straight face. The 14th amendment did not modify or amend Article II and did not modify or amend what the meaning of the natural law legal term of art “natural born Citizen of the United States” means.

If your mother and/or father is an American citizen and you are born overseas, you are automatically entitled to American citizenship and are by right a "natural born citizen." Otherwise, every child born to American civilian and military personnel overseas would be ineligible to be president, an interpretation that the founders surely never intended.

That is why Cruz did not need to be naturalized. That is why McCain did not need to be naturalized.

Our youngest daughter was born overseas while I was in the military. The U.S. Embassy in the country issued her a certificate for the overseas birth of a U.S. citizen. She was a U.S. citizen at birth because both of her parents were American citizens. She would have received the same certificate if only one of us had been an American.

I agree. If you're a citizen at birth, you're natural born. You're either natural born (citizen at birth) or naturalized (citizen after birth).
Wrong! Cruz is a statutory citizen born outside the jurisdiction of the United States. Remember people, a statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be made into a natural born citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Um...why should I give a shit what you believe?
Because I command it. In fact I am making you give a shit right now by forcing you to reply to my factual non-obfuscating posts.

Please note that the words “natural born Citizen of the United States” are not in the 14th amendment despite what the obfuscating politicians and water boy Obots will try to imply or even say at times with a lying but straight face. The 14th amendment did not modify or amend Article II and did not modify or amend what the meaning of the natural law legal term of art “natural born Citizen of the United States” means.

No one has cited the 14th as the basis of natural born citizenship.

Next strawman please.

Because I command it. In fact I am making you give a shit right now by forcing you to reply to my factual non-obfuscating posts.

Laughing.....then you're in for some serious disappointment. As the only thing you illicit is my entertainment. And the rightful scorn and mockery of birthers like yourself.

Meanwhile, English Common Law, the USSC, the Dictionary, Black's Law dictionary, historical precedent and the 1790 Naturalization Act still contradict your silly conspiracy.

Meanwhile, English Common Law, the USSC, the Dictionary, Black's Law dictionary, historical precedent and the 1790 Naturalization Act still contradict your silly conspiracy.
Wrong.

Wrong.

Laughing......says you. And you have no idea what you're talking about. Meanwhile, the Wong Kim Ark decision still says this:

Wong Kim Ark v. US said:
The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects.

With natural born status still following place of birth.

But keep those eyes screwed shut. It blinds you and amuses me. So win-win!

So rather than ask and author what their significant achievements were, they do random newspaper searches with no idea why those are the things to emphasize for the author, they hope they have the right one (I'm sure every author has a nice unique name like Barack Obama), and they have no idea what fact checking the articles they are quoting did.

Its a one paragraph bio blurb in an obscure pamphlet, not a doctrinal thesis. And you're incredulous and disbelieving that they would use well known and well respected papers like the NY Times, Chicago Tribune and LA Times sources?

Laughing....remain hopelessly confused. Virtually every piece of information they used about Obama is listed in those three publications. The very articles that were almost certainly what informed them of Obama's existence in the first place. And an elegantly, probable, utterly plausible explanation for your innuendo laden inquiry.

Ignore as you will. No one really gives a shit.

You mean the same bios that said he was born in Hawaii? LOL.

If this were anyone but a liberal politician and someone argued that for an unknown author instead of ... asking them ... they would do a newspaper search, you would be like

If a Republican tried that you would lose it for the stupidity of it. But a liberal? Lap, lap, lap

liberals will always show you whom they fear the most....Cruz scares the S out of them...:badgrin:

"surely never intended"......Why?...cause it doesnt agree with your wishes?

George Washington said we should avoid unnecessary entanglements.....At our founding we weren't planning to have military operations all around the world.... But even if we were they said what they said.

even, as some here have argued, the founders were using a British common law definition....that only gets u to natural born if born on the national soil. soli...something or other ....

if extended to British statutory law you can get to soli sanguinious or something ...but through the father only ......
Cruz's father wasn't a citizen till 2005.

no matter how much they may have wanted to change it. no mere legislation whether in 1790 or not can change the terms of the Constitution.

So rather than ask and author what their significant achievements were, they do random newspaper searches with no idea why those are the things to emphasize for the author, they hope they have the right one (I'm sure every author has a nice unique name like Barack Obama), and they have no idea what fact checking the articles they are quoting did.

Its a one paragraph bio blurb in an obscure pamphlet, not a doctrinal thesis. And you're incredulous and disbelieving that they would use well known and well respected papers like the NY Times, Chicago Tribune and LA Times sources?

Laughing....remain hopelessly confused. Virtually every piece of information they used about Obama is listed in those three publications. The very articles that were almost certainly what informed them of Obama's existence in the first place. And an elegantly, probable, utterly plausible explanation for your innuendo laden inquiry.

The bios that said Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Through referring to Obama's father, who shares the same name.

Thus, your 'fact checking error'. Validating Miriam's eye witness account yet again. And answering your question about where the information from the one paragraph blurb could have possibly come from.

With your imaginary narrative still gloriously void of evidence, facts or anything but your own speculation.

The bios that said Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Through referring to Obama's father, who shares the same name.

Thus, your 'fact checking error'. Validating Miriam's eye witness account yet again. And answering your question about where the information from the one paragraph blurb could have possibly come from.

With your imaginary narrative still gloriously void of evidence, facts or anything but your own speculation.

The argument you and your circle jerking friends kept making was that the other bios said he was born in Hawaii. Now they don't? They just say his father was born in Kenya? You guys want to have another circle jerk to update your position and get back to me?

BTW, it's you who only has speculation since Miriam punted by giving a meaningless statement and I've had my background fact checked numerous times and all operated the way I say they do with none operating how you did.

Your position is just stupid. Publishers search the newspapers for the bio of unknown authors who have never written anything rather than asking them. The sycophantia runs deep in this one...

And you are entitled to your conjecture, speculation and innuendo. But it is nothing more than that- and your positive claims based upon your conjecture, speculation and innuendo are nothing more than than lies.

Of course, as one would expect from perverse reason... the above cited reasoning, by definition, discredits itself... .

Brilliant!

And you are entitled to your conjecture, speculation and innuendo. But it is nothing more than that- and your positive claims based upon your conjecture, speculation and innuendo are nothing more than than lies

If this were anyone but a liberal politician and someone argued that for an unknown author instead of ... asking them ... they would do a newspaper search, you would be like

If a Republican tried that you would lose it for the stupidity of it. But a liberal? Lap, lap, lap

Kaz,

The difference between you and a Birther is one little detail- otherwise you are peas in a pod with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

You feel a need to speculate- to everyone but you and Birthers- Miriam clarified the issue just fine- she said it was her mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Since every other published reference that we know of to Obama's birth before and after that refers to his place of Birth as Hawaii- a mistake explains the anomaly in this obscure brochure.

You just won't accept anything other than your own lies.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The difference between you and a Birther is one little detail- otherwise you are peas in a pod with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

You feel a need to speculate- to everyone but you and Birthers- Miriam clarified the issue just fine- she said it was her mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Since every other published reference that we know of to Obama's birth before and after that refers to his place of Birth as Hawaii- a mistake explains the anomaly in this obscure brochure.

Thanks! You just nailed Skylar. LOL, didn't even realize that. See Skylar, Syriously just torpedoed your hypothesis. Next!

The argument you and your circle jerking friends kept making was that the other bios said he was born in Hawaii. Now they don't? They just say his father was born in Kenya? You guys want to have another circle jerk to update your position and get back to me?

BTW, it's you who only has speculation since Miriam punted by giving a meaningless statement and I've had my background fact checked numerous times and all operated the way I say they do with none operating how you did.

Your position is just stupid. Publishers search the newspapers for the bio of unknown authors who have never written anything rather than asking them. The sycophantia runs deep in this one...

Once again- you have nothing but speculation, conjecture and innuendo.

Fact: Barack Obama Jr. was referred to as being born in Hawaii in multiple publications in 1990.
Fact: Barack Obama Sr. was referred to as being from Kenya in those same publications.
Fact: The only known publication between 1990 and 1995 that refers to Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Kenya was one obscure pamphlet- while every other known publication in that time period refers to Barack Obama Jr. being born in Hawaii.
Fact: Miriam Gooderich says "Kenya" was her error- and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So naturally you conjecture- and lie- that Obama was of course that Barack Obama told Miriam that he was born in Kenya.

Thanks! You just nailed Skylar. LOL, didn't even realize that. See Skylar, Syriously just torpedoed your hypothesis. Next!

laughing....you just suck at paraphrasing, don't you. Try again, this time reading for comprehension:

Miriam clarified the issue just fine- she said it was her mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Which simply destroys your silly little conspiracy. A conspiracy you've never been able to back with anything but your own speculation and innuendo.

Wow Kaz, you are really more deranged than I thought

You just won't accept anything other than your own lies.[

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Once again- you have nothing but speculation, conjecture and innuendo.

Fact: Barack Obama Jr. was referred to as being born in Hawaii in multiple publications in 1990.
Fact: Barack Obama Sr. was referred to as being from Kenya in those same publications.
Fact: The only known publication between 1990 and 1995 that refers to Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Kenya was one obscure pamphlet- while every other known publication in that time period refers to Barack Obama Jr. being born in Hawaii.
Fact: Miriam Gooderich says "Kenya" was her error- and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So naturally you conjecture- and lie- that Obama was of course that Barack Obama told Miriam that he was born in Kenya.

Here’s a wild thought. What if rather than re-posting the same drivel you actually read my post and responded to the points I made? Would that be a hoot or what?

Forum List

Back