Is Taiwan really worth fighting for

Running from your last silly statement with a new one to avoid admitting it was asinine?

We do not make China an adversary. They ARE an adversary. And 'good' relations are irrelevant to that fact. We should have good relations with them but no matter how good those relations are or get, they are still an adversary. It is almost as though you do not know what the word means.
What silly statement?

Well, I tried bolding and max font size and repeating multiple times.

Apparently you cant read.

Get an adult to explain it to you.
Is it China’s fault the US has outsourced to them all this sensitive technology?

Is it China’s fault the US has outsourced to them all this sensitive technology?
Was the last post not clear enough short bus?

You say dumb shit and then pretend you never said it while ignoring everything said to you. Why the fuck do you think I would continue to play your asinine game? Stop being a waste of time and I might bother to respond to you. Otherwise, I don't play with trolls.

Was the last post not clear enough short bus?

You say dumb shit and then pretend you never said it while ignoring everything said to you. Why the fuck do you think I would continue to play your asinine game? Stop being a waste of time and I might bother to respond to you. Otherwise, I don't play with trolls.
What dumb shit? What did I say that triggered you so?

Not to worry!

No American administration is going to fight Red China.

When (not "if") the Emperor seizes Taiwan and massacres the first democracy in Chinese history, the West will loudly bemoan the action.

Then the next day the West will resume making tons of money by dealing with Red China.

Hear tell, there's a debate now in Taiwan: fight back as the Ukrainians are doing or surrender and avoid useless and traumatic violence?

I hope the United States will have the guts to at least tell the Chinese tyrants to hold off until this country can evacuate (by air and sea) as many Taiwanese as possible (to the United States, Australia, etc.).

And, of course, the United States should encourage Japan to once again build up a strong military deterrence to the Chinese menace.

You sound like one of those who shit their pants when the Chinese bugles sounded.

After China intervened in the Korean War, "military bugle calls were widely used by the Chinese People's Volunteer Army, playing an important role in creating psychological shock on the so-called 'United Nations Army' and dwarfing their morale," China Military declared in a 2018 piece dripping with patriotic fervor.Jul 25, 2019

China Says It Has Brought Bugle Calls Back To The Battlefield

Excerpt: Tactics of the Chinese Communists in the Korean War.

c
Let's face the facts. There is no way to stop China from taking Taiwan, even if we have a nuclear WWIII.

Let's face the facts. There is no way to stop China from taking Taiwan, even if we have a nuclear WWIII.
The Japanese are getting primed to take on China.....Vietnam, India, Australia, Taiwan, Japam. S. Korea along with the USA could make life very difficult for the Chinese...it definitely would not be a cakewal for China if all these allies hang tough.

The one country most likely to falter when it comes to a confrontation with China is the USA.....at least as long as the democrats are in power.

Stopping China is possible if the above nations prepare properly.....not even to mention Japan quite possibly has nukes....if they do not ....they could build one very quickly.

Just prove it.
You don't accept that China developed (gain of function) the Coronavirus in a lab in Wuhan China? Why would they NOT "accidentally" release it on the world and then study intently the result and the reaction of their enemies?

Unlike the United States who plans in election cycles, China plans for centuries.

You don't accept that China developed (gain of function) the Coronavirus in a lab in Wuhan China? Why would they NOT "accidentally" release it on the world and then study intently the result and the reaction of their enemies?

Unlike the United States who plans in election cycles, China plans for centuries.
I don’t doubt the USG had something to do with the covid virus.

Forum List

Back