Is Stacey The Hoax Abrams A Real Progressive? Cenk Uygur, Dr. Rashad Richey, John Iadarola of The Young Turks break down

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i get why stacey abrams is the only democrat running in todays primary for ga gov but unless voting suppression by the gop is mitigated by the general or she runs an unabashedly progressive campaign which draws working class nonvoters out, then this will just be a repeat of 2018

i get why stacey abrams is the only democrat running in todays primary for ga gov but unless voting suppression by the gop is mitigated by the general or she runs an unabashedly progressive campaign which draws working class nonvoters out, then this will just be a repeat of 2018

No, she's a fat mouthed flappapotamus.

. . . unless voting suppression by the gop is mitigated by the general . . .​
:cuckoo:

An eleven-minute video of statist imbeciles talking about the best way to subvert our constitutional republic in order to enslave the American people.

Forum List

Back