Is Snopes a Left-Wing Mouthpiece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What UnCensored imagined: "Obama helped Ayers in his terroristic acts"

What G5000 actually said: "...claims by rubes like you that he supported Ayers' terroristic activities".

Big difference. Serious comprehension fail by UnCensored.

This is how you know UnCensored has lost. He cannot directly quote anything to prove he is right. He throws up a link but does not quote from it.

Show us where I said people claimed, "Obama helped Ayers in his terroristic acts," UnCensored.

You imagined it.

Idiot.

You know I've "lost" when I start calling you on direct lies?

ROFL

You are just a partisan sack of shit, reduced to absurd lies.

g5000 said:
I did not say anyone claimed "Obama helped Ayers in his terroristic acts".

g5000 said:
But the asinine claims by rubes like you that he supported Ayers' terroristic activities is bogus.

:dig::dig::dig:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Not that you had any credibility to begin with...

The female half of the couple that runs Snopes is a Candadian.

The male half was a registered Republican in 2000.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Yeah, sure comrade.

{Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen and as such cannot vote in U.S. elections, register an affiliation with a U.S. political party, or donate to any U.S. political campaign or candidate. David Mikkelson is an American citizen whose participation in U.S. politics has never extended beyond periodically exercising his civic duty at the ballot box. As FactCheck confirmed in April 2009, David is a registered independent who has never donated to, or worked on behalf of, any political campaign or party. The Mikkelsons are wholly apolitical, vastly preferring their quiet scholarly lives in the company of their cats to any political considerations.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/info/aboutus.asp#er0xQ6PzAbjIBVj6.99}

You're such a fucking liar.
In my very next post, I provided a link and quoted from that link that Mikkelson was a registered Republican in 2000.

Dumbass.

The female half of the couple that runs Snopes is a Candadian.

The male half was a registered Republican in 2000.

Oh even better! Now is the time for the final piece which is to deny that he is a "real republican"

Exactly so no matter what, they are right. At least progressives see flaws in their arguments because they are educated and understand that the world is grey and there is no perfect solution.

However, Republicans always have the perfect solution and are never to be questioned.
I have not seen a Republican solution to anything in quite a long time. All I've heard from the Right for the past six years is whining and fearmongering and pessimism.

No solutions. Not a one.

Oh. By the way. Progressives have not seen the error of their ways with ObamaCare. The only reason ObamaCare even exists is precisely because the GOP alternative was, "What problem? We see no problem!"

Oh where do I begin with ACA?

- Gives insurance companies tons of money.
- Not everyone is covered.
- There is a donut hole gap still for people who don't qualify for Medicaid but can't afford insurance.
- Still focus on having a job to get health insurance which decreases mobility for changing jobs which still leaves all the power with corporations.
- No opt-in for Medicare for people 50 or over which are targets for layoffs by companies and when they are unemployed over 50, they aren't getting jobs. Leaving them uninsured when they are using medical care at a higher rate than younger people.

However, something is better than nothing. So it's not perfect by a long shot but it's better than what was previously in place.

Here it is again, for the seriously retarded:

Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen, so she can’t contribute to a political campaign or vote in U.S. elections. David Mikkelson provided his voter registration papers to FactCheck.org that show he registered as a Republican in 2000, and had no party affiliation in 2008.

A check of the donor list at the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks campaign contributions (1990-2012), shows no contributions by Mikkelson to any candidate from any party. You can check yourself at www.opensecrets.org.

If there is proof that refutes this, or shows that the Mikkelsons are “flaming liberals,” no one has come up with it.

Fact Check So who s checking the fact-finders We are jacksonville.com

This is how you know UnCensored has lost. He cannot directly quote anything to prove he is right. He throws up a link but does not quote from it.

Show us where I said people claimed, "Obama helped Ayers in his terroristic acts," UnCensored.

You imagined it.

Idiot.

You know I've "lost" when I start calling you on direct lies?

ROFL

You are just a partisan sack of shit, reduced to absurd lies.

I never said people claimed Obama HELPED Ayers commit his acts of terror.

Jesus, you are retarded.

Snopes examined the association between Ayers and Obama and found that while Obama did know Ayers, Obama also flatly denounced Ayers' terrorist acts. So Snopes considered any claims that Obama supported the terrorist acts Ayers commited as bogus.

But Obama did know and associate with Ayers.

Thus, "partly true".

Apparently some retards cannot comprehend this simple thing, and thought they saw a claim that Obama HELPED Ayers.

People see what they want to see, even after it has been pointed out to them several times it isn't there.

The magical thinking which the desire to believe creates is amazing.

In my very next post, I provided a link and quoted from that link that Mikkelson was a registered Republican in 2000.

Dumbass.

Oh, well let's call you Comrade Credibility...

g5000 said:

g5000 said:
But the asinine claims by rubes like you that he supported Ayers' terroristic activities is bogus.

Oh even better! Now is the time for the final piece which is to deny that he is a "real republican"

He says he was registered Independent.

And let's just say that your Communist butt buddy isn't one I would take the word of...

g5000 said:

g5000 said:

Here it is again, for the seriously retarded:

Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen, so she can’t contribute to a political campaign or vote in U.S. elections. David Mikkelson provided his voter registration papers to FactCheck.org that show he registered as a Republican in 2000, and had no party affiliation in 2008.

A check of the donor list at the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks campaign contributions (1990-2012), shows no contributions by Mikkelson to any candidate from any party. You can check yourself at www.opensecrets.org.

If there is proof that refutes this, or shows that the Mikkelsons are “flaming liberals,” no one has come up with it.

Fact Check So who s checking the fact-finders We are jacksonville.com

Mikkleson disputes your partisan claim, Comrade.

{Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen and as such cannot vote in U.S. elections, register an affiliation with a U.S. political party, or donate to any U.S. political campaign or candidate. David Mikkelson is an American citizen whose participation in U.S. politics has never extended beyond periodically exercising his civic duty at the ballot box. As FactCheck confirmed in April 2009, David is a registered independent who has never donated to, or worked on behalf of, any political campaign or party. The Mikkelsons are wholly apolitical, vastly preferring their quiet scholarly lives in the company of their cats to any political considerations.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/info/aboutus.asp#er0xQ6PzAbjIBVj6.99}

David Mikkelson registered as a Republican in 2000. I provided a link to support this. Quoted from it the relevant part.

In UnCensored's topsy-turvy world, this is "direct lies". :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back