Is Sarah Palin a has-been? or never was?

shes a more than you ever have been or ever will be.

That's right RightWinger..if that's what your name REALLY is!!!!! You are an assface! Sarah is a good Christian. She cares about children. She was not afraid to hold her retarded kid up proudly before the country proving what she could provide the nation. She has single handedly protected our country from the Russians for years! What have YOU done? Her daughter danced with the stars! What have your miserable offspring accomplished? She has the guts to demand flexi straws wherever she goes! Sorry buttmunch..you just don't measure up ..do you...WELL???...DO YOU PUNK??????

THAT'S what I thought....

Dammit HUGGY!!! I'm out of rep!!

Sarah Palin, is still a subject in the liberal world for one reason. She scares the living hell out of every liberal who knows her. Obama would give both of his nuts to be half as competent as she is. Alaska, is one state where the recession hasn't reached. Alaska's economy is one of the strongest in the country. Every Alaskan gets a $2000.00 dividend check every year. How many of you liberal pin heads live in a state that offers opportunities that are equally as good?

Again with the fear spiel. God, I LONG for the day when Faux Snooze changes up their talking points.

Forum List

Back