Sarah Palin VS. New York Times Lawsuit

You want to see how corrupt Google is? Google Sarah Palin and go to News and all you see are stories of her dining outside without a mask. No news about this lawsuit.
I googled Sarah Palin and the lawsuit was everywhere. I hope it bankrupts this communist mouthpiece which is so destructive and manipulative. Slate habitually calls NY Times editors "smart." If they were so "smart" they would not be Leftists who lie through their teeth to support louses like Pelosi, Schumer, and Vegetable Lasagna.

Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

Tulsi Gabbard got shot in Arizona?

When the fuck did this happen?!

As has been widely reported - Palin's lawsuit against the NYT was dismissed.

The jury unanimously found The Times not liable in the case on Tuesday, a day after Judge Jed S. Rakoff said Palin failed to prove the New York Times acted with "actual malice," per NPR's David Folkenflik.

Rakoff told the jury that he had already decided to dismiss the case as they deliberated. "You decided the facts, I decided the law; it turns out they were both in agreement, in this case," Rakoff said, per Folkenflik.

Jury finds NYT not liable in Palin lawsuit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back