Sarah Palin VS. New York Times Lawsuit

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

Attachments

• 1620207412757.png
    1620207412757.png
    151 KB · Views: 29
Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

So Palin has to sue now then to get money.

After the Jan. 8 attempted assassination on Democratic Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, Palin's foes condemned an online map her political action committee had posted using cross hairs to target congressional districts in the midterm election. Giffords' district was one of those targeted.
The Tea Party darling said it was "ridiculous" to think the map instigated the attack by a "crazed, evil gunman" that left six people dead, although she had finally admitted the graphics on the map were actually cross hairs, something many in her camp have denied for months.

"The graphic that was used was cross hairs," she said, adding that this kind of imagery has been used in politics for years and that it was "ridiculous" to suggest they had anything to do with the Tucson shootings.
www.nydailynews.com › news › politics
The $$$ grubbing slut will lose.

Get your story straight. Tulsi Gabbard?!?! If that's the kind of reporting you favor, you've a lot of nerve knocking the NYT!

Shut up you quack . She sued because the new york times is a lying old rag , just like you.

”Tens or hundreds of millions” paid to Palin from the NYTs? You on drugs, boy?

Last edited:

Shut up you quack . She sued because the new york times is a lying old rag , just like you.
They corrected themselves and she sued because they will have money.

Another correction on the bottom of page 57?why must the times lie so much? And why are their lies always one sided?

”Tens or hundreds of millions” paid to Palin from the NYTs? You are drugs, boy?
You are drugs , boy ?

After the Jan. 8 attempted assassination on Democratic Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, Palin's foes condemned an online map her political action committee had posted using cross hairs to target congressional districts in the midterm election. Giffords' district was one of those targeted.
The Tea Party darling said it was "ridiculous" to think the map instigated the attack by a "crazed, evil gunman" that left six people dead, although she had finally admitted the graphics on the map were actually cross hairs, something many in her camp have denied for months.

"The graphic that was used was cross hairs," she said, adding that this kind of imagery has been used in politics for years and that it was "ridiculous" to suggest they had anything to do with the Tucson shootings.
www.nydailynews.com › news › politics
Your a lying piece of shit. I'm done with scum like u.

Buh-by..........................Q NUT.

Another correction on the bottom of page 57?why must the times lie so much? And why are their lies always one sided?
A correction is a correction, it was made soon after the opinion page.

I stopped reading after Tulsi Gabbard. Ewe are slightly misinformed or astonishingly stupid!!
MAGA

Your mendacity is showing.
The real money grubbing slut, Kamala Harris, condemned the Democrat Party as "sexist and racist" when she was ousted from the Democratic nomination for president AFTER she slept her way into power with Willie Brown of California. Willie lavished her with money, gifts, and public office. That's the Democrat way. Corruption.

Forum List

Back