Sarah Palin VS. New York Times Lawsuit

Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

So Palin has to sue now then to get money.
Shut up you quack . She sued because the new york times is a lying old rag , just like you.
They corrected themselves and she sued because they will have money.
What time did you start drinking today?

Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

Shut up you quack . She sued because the new york times is a lying old rag , just like you.
consequences. CONSEQUENCES. kaprenday?

Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona.

When did Tulsi Gabbard get shot in Arizona or anywhere, for that fact?
Gabrielle Giffords, Tulsi Gabbard. What's in a name. You Leftists get so anal over nothing.

The former GOP vice-presidential candidate sued the Times for libel after a June 2017 editorial about the shooting of GOP U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise and others mentioned a map put out years earlier by SarahPAC that had crosshairs over different Democratic congressional districts. While the map had been used in reference to ObamaCare, the editorial connected it to Jared Loughner’s 2011 shooting of then-U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., whose district was among those identified in the map.

Billions, she should come out owning the NY Times and making Punch Sulzberger be her poolboy and house keeper

"They bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." - Barack Hussein Obama, who approved bump stocks, one of which was used in the Las Vegas mass murder of, what, 51 people?

is this post suppose to make sense?

Why not allow the judge decide if the correction made up for the lie and the pain? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

If she wins she will be worth more money. MONEY!! More Money is the game.

The $$$ grubbing slut will lose.

Your mendacity is showing.
The real money grubbing slut, Kamala Harris, condemned the Democrat Party as "sexist and racist" when she was ousted from the Democratic nomination for president AFTER she slept her way into power with Willie Brown of California. Willie lavished her with money, gifts, and public office. That's the Democrat way. Corruption.
Your deflection is noted.

"That's the Democrat way. Corruption".

You really want to go there?

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That’s one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal
convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.
www.peacock-panache.com › 2017 › 07

That doesn't even include the orange, grifter, his regime or crime family.
Corruption is in the republicans DNA.

Is Sarah Palin going to sue Obama for trying to kill her baby?

Thankfully her baby was born before the death panels.

What death panels? Got proof of these?
MAGA

Is Sarah Palin going to sue Obama for trying to kill her baby?

Thankfully her baby was born before the death panels.

What death panels? Got proof of these?
MAGA
Yes, I do.

January 22 2020

Trump said he was “not at all” concerned about the possibility of a pandemic.
“We have it totally under control,” Trump told CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control.”

“It’s going to be fine,” the president continued.
thehill.com › homenews › administration

So anytime someone files a lawsuit they are only after money? Really?

Seems so.

They are always after monetary damagies in a civil lawsuit so yup!!
MAGA

MAGA
Yes, to write the wrong. The NY Times defamed the Gov with their lies and propaganda and should pay

Seems so.
I think it's quite possible, many people do just that....look at all the silly lawsuits the left has filed against Trump for example...but sometimes people file lawsuits to right a perceived wrong. Like when a radical propaganda machine like the NY Times write lies to damage a person.

Seems so.
I think it's quite possible, many people do just that....look at all the silly lawsuits the left has filed against Trump for example...but sometimes people file lawsuits to right a perceived wrong. Like when a radical propaganda machine like the NY Times write lies to damage a person.
Silly lawsuits?

Just look at Trumps post election tirade.
He actually thought the judges he appointed would support his lies

Seems so.
Silly lawsuits?

Just look at Trumps post election tirade.
He actually thought the judges he appointed would support his lies
yeah silly lawsuits by dembots trying to get money...that's all they are.

MAGA
Yes, to write the wrong. The NY Times defamed the Gov with their lies and propaganda and should pay

So like I said, all civil suits are about the MONEY!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back