Is Rachael Maddow Out of Control?

How do you see Miss Maddow's Behavior Lately?

• Nothing is wrong with it, she's just fine.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • She does seem a little more aggressive these days.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is really destroying conservatives in a vendetta it seems.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • She does appear to be bullying so others won't stand up to her agenda.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Rolling Stone is a hack America hating a magazine

tapatalk post

Stop inserting tangents thanatos. Rolling Stone is an edgy magazine that people pay attention to. They made the comparison between Maddow and Beck. They are both into manic theatre. That's a fair comparison.
No one but Marxists pay attention to Rolling stone.... Hey maybe it will turn you on when they put another glam shot of a terrorist on the cover.

Rolling Stone is a hack America hating a magazine

tapatalk post

Stop inserting tangents thanatos. Rolling Stone is an edgy magazine that people pay attention to. They made the comparison between Maddow and Beck. They are both into manic theatre. That's a fair comparison.
No one but Marxists pay attention to Rolling stone.... Hey maybe it will turn you on when they put another glam shot of a terrorist on the cover.

I don't read the magazine regularly at all. In fact I can't remember the last time I even saw one. I got their comparison of Maddow and Beck's manic theatre act from a search engine bro.

Try to stay on topic. I know its your job not to..

RACHEL MADDOW IS CRAZY, TOO

This liberal god must be crazy!

Rachel Maddow Plays Gay Card: Defends Her Own Lies By Calling Critics Homophobes

Through her radio, television, and Internet work, Maddow's primary political objective is to help the Democratic Party increase its influence in America. “I think the more power the Democrats gain, the better off progressive radio and progressive media is,” she says. “…[T]he closer we get to retaking the country, the closer we get to overtaking the traditional media in terms of content and influence.”

Asserting that Republican candidates were “not on the right side” of any major political or social issue, Maddow posed the question, “What DO the [R]epublicans have going for them?” She then provided the answer: “[W]ell, they're WHITE guys.” (Emphasis in original)

On June 3, 2009, Maddow falsely reported that conservative talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh had once said that James Earl Ray, the assassin of Martin Luther King, Jr., “should get the Medal of Honor.”

On December 4, 2012, Maddow and several other "influential progressive" advisors (as described by White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest) met with President Barack Obama to strategize on how to best sell the American public on the need to raise taxes on people earning $250,000 or more, while extending the Bush-era tax cuts for all other U.S. residents. Also in attendance at the meeting were Al Sharpton, Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC host Ed Schultz, and Arianna Huffington.

Since when do Journalists - who are supposed to be non-partisan reporters participate in partisan propaganda think tanks ?

RACHEL MADDOW IS CRAZY, TOO

This liberal god must be crazy!

Rachel Maddow Plays Gay Card: Defends Her Own Lies By Calling Critics Homophobes

Through her radio, television, and Internet work, Maddow's primary political objective is to help the Democratic Party increase its influence in America. “I think the more power the Democrats gain, the better off progressive radio and progressive media is,” she says. “…[T]he closer we get to retaking the country, the closer we get to overtaking the traditional media in terms of content and influence.”

Asserting that Republican candidates were “not on the right side” of any major political or social issue, Maddow posed the question, “What DO the [R]epublicans have going for them?” She then provided the answer: “[W]ell, they're WHITE guys.” (Emphasis in original)

On June 3, 2009, Maddow falsely reported that conservative talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh had once said that James Earl Ray, the assassin of Martin Luther King, Jr., “should get the Medal of Honor.”

On December 4, 2012, Maddow and several other "influential progressive" advisors (as described by White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest) met with President Barack Obama to strategize on how to best sell the American public on the need to raise taxes on people earning $250,000 or more, while extending the Bush-era tax cuts for all other U.S. residents. Also in attendance at the meeting were Al Sharpton, Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC host Ed Schultz, and Arianna Huffington.

Since when do Journalists - who are supposed to be non-partisan reporters participate in partisan propaganda think tanks ?

Well I'm a registered democrat. And I know PLENTY of registered democrats who are NOT on board with Maddow's Lavender-Agenda. Just look at Chick Fil A and Duck Dynasty issues. You think that every single person who logged onto the "Boycott A&E" Facebook page was a hard line republican? Think again..

..In fact, the talk among center dems these days is the absurdity of promoting the far left agenda of the church of LGBT over [at the expense of, as yes, more centers will vote right next time] our traditional platforms of labor, environment, healthcare and fair wages. The GOP is going to mine the goldmine of the visceral rejection of the notion of the church of LGBT and its child-sodomizing messiah, ripe on the vine in the middle block of voters like me. And all our good and noble dem platforms will die for the Gay Agenda.

There are two cults ruining both parties actually. The cult on the far right is the "no abortion, but we don't want to help out millions of unwanted babies with our tax dollars!" cult. At the far left is the "we want LGBT sex to be taught to children as normal" cult.

Both are insane. Both are damaging. Oddly, both in their blind cancerous evangelism are directly harmful to children. Weird?

I notice that Maddow now is devoting nearly her entire show each night to the *yawn* Christie "bridge scandal"....zzzzzzzzz.... That's got to be riveting for viewers...all three of them...

I guess MSNBC is funded from other sources besides advertising. I hear there's a gay-equivalent to the Koch brothers funding these types of endeavors. So maybe MSNBC just doesn't care about advertising revenues?

Last edited:
A quote from your first link "Rachael Maddow Is Crazy, Too":

A final level of deception remains to be revealed: one of the many companies that have contributed to the State Policy Network is Comcast, which owns MSNBC and is Rachel Maddow’s employer. So in her Thursday broadcast, Maddow could equally well have said that MSNBC “ha been promoting forced drug tests for people on welfare,” and that FFGA is an “MSNBC-affiliated group.” She didn’t do this for obvious reasons. She knew that she was addressing a stupid audience that would never know the difference.

If Rachel Maddow is the best that MSNBC has to offer, MSNBC is in even deeper trouble than its steep ratings decline would indicate.

Agreed. This is the insanity of the church of LGBT. We have a rare opportunity to watch as insanity takes over people and an entire corporation to its own demise. This is why I took pains to point out that Maddow, otherwise, is a great journalist. She really is. Except now, her obsession with beating back anyone she even remotely suspects as being "anti-gay" [even with good cause to be so], has put a tourniquet over all her other stories and has diverted all the blood flow to just one topic. She does her best to shroud it under "good journalism". But all the other good causes are falling off from lack of attention.

I'm sure that 100 years from now we'll all be glad that gay men can adopt little boys from orphanages as "married couple" [see my signature], while our last freshwater underground aquifers are all hopelessly polluted forever by historical [banned for sure by then] fracking operations "around the turn of the 21st Century". Or that our worst world war ever was caused by the fact that certain special oil barons "around the turn of the 21st Century" were allowed to push back green energy that pushes cars forward with seawater [hydrogen electrolysis] instead of fossil fuels, or power plants that focus the sun's radiation to boil water instead of using deadly radiation from uranium that lasts and lasts and lasts for 240,000 deadly, cancer-causing, mutating years..

Nope, instead this good journalist, this keen mind, this asset to the democrats keeps spouting the un-embraceable gay gay gay gay gay gay gay agenda and is perhaps the single most responsible voice for alienating those sensible minds that once made up the ranks of democrats.

Jobs, universal healthcare, green energy, infrastructure, education...all of it will be lost for one completely unacceptable premise.

And, as I predicted, a certain far left liberal agenda is going to backfire in an unexpected way:

The New Jersey Republican Party sent a fundraising email to supporters Wednesday that attempted to use the scandals surrounding Gov. Chris Christie (R) as an incentive for potential donors.

"Over the past few weeks, the liberal media and Trenton Democrats have relentlessly attacked the Governor despite his strong, decisive leadership. It's time to stand up to MSNBC, the liberal media and their attacks," the email said. "[Y]ou have stood with Governor Christie before, and we ask that you reaffirm your support today by committing to contribute $25 a month."

The email closed by dismissing the coverage of the investigations into the Christie administration's role in last September's lane closures on the George Washington Bridge, as well as the administration's handling of Hurricane Sandy relief funds.

"The people of New Jersey deserve better than the partisan witch hunt they’re currently witnessing on television every night," the email said. New Jersey GOP Goes After MSNBC In Christie Fundaraising Pitch

The manic nature of Maddow's witch hunt on Christie has done two things I don't think she planned on:

1. Alerted people that the far far weird left is deadly afraid of a Christie 2016 run and

2. Created a hardening to the cries of "wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf!!" from the weird left that is becoming so bizarre in its mania, so unstoppable that it creates an instinctive drive to stop it that will override any bridge scandal Maddow and her team of sychophants can dream up.

Beware the law of unintended consequences...

Nagin is a criminal, Democrats condemn him.

Christie is a criminal, Republicans rally to his defense and proclaim there's a great liberal conspiracy.

Consistency points to the Democrats, as usual.

Most of the Republicans here initially weren't defending Christie. They were calling him a RINO and saying he was obviously guilty. But then, something happened. Orders came down from on high that Christie was not to be called a RINO, and that all of the faithful should now repeat a story about how Christie was being persecuted for being such a loyal conservative. The faithful obeyed, and dutifully did one of those flipflops that they're so well-known for.

Nagin is a criminal, Democrats condemn him.

Christie is a criminal, Republicans rally to his defense and proclaim there's a great liberal conspiracy.

Consistency points to the Democrats, as usual.

Most of the Republicans here initially weren't defending Christie. They were calling him a RINO and saying he was obviously guilty. But then, something happened. Orders came down from on high that Christie was not to be called a RINO, and that all of the faithful should now repeat a story about how Christie was being persecuted for being such a loyal conservative. The faithful obeyed, and dutifully did one of those flipflops that they're so well-known for.

Let's look at it this way, let the first democrat who is without sin throw the first stone at Chris Christie...

Ever hear of the scandal that Feinstein presided over? Where her husband's outfit got millions in perks as a result of his wife sitting on a committee overseeing the distributions of funs to that special interest? Are you outraged about that? Is Feinstein a criminal or do we expect hanky panky in politicians on both sides of the aisle?

No, this is about much much more than bridge lanes closing. And the points in my last post spell that out clearly...

lol...I remember the day way back when (two months ago before he got banned from another forum) Silhouette claimed to be a liberal.

Oh well.

That's funny. I thought your posts were about how obsessed you are with gay issues. Maddow goes light on them, compared to you.

Not for an "unbiased journalist" she doesn't. I have an issue that is personal, that drives me on. A friend who died of AIDS in the 1990s directly from the lack of understanding of what drives this cult into greater and greater numbers and deaths.

She may have her reasons but I assure you mine are more examined and based in logic.

I am a mere blogger who isn't threatening anyone's career. She, on the other hand, has presumably millions of regular viewers and as such is poised to do great damage to Chris Christie and any other gay "heretic" she has set her pyre around the feet of to light as her whim pleases her.

And, as I predicted, a certain far left liberal agenda is going to backfire in an unexpected way:

The New Jersey Republican Party sent a fundraising email to supporters Wednesday that attempted to use the scandals surrounding Gov. Chris Christie (R) as an incentive for potential donors.

"Over the past few weeks, the liberal media and Trenton Democrats have relentlessly attacked the Governor despite his strong, decisive leadership. It's time to stand up to MSNBC, the liberal media and their attacks," the email said. "[Y]ou have stood with Governor Christie before, and we ask that you reaffirm your support today by committing to contribute $25 a month."

The email closed by dismissing the coverage of the investigations into the Christie administration's role in last September's lane closures on the George Washington Bridge, as well as the administration's handling of Hurricane Sandy relief funds.

"The people of New Jersey deserve better than the partisan witch hunt they’re currently witnessing on television every night," the email said. New Jersey GOP Goes After MSNBC In Christie Fundaraising Pitch
The manic nature of Maddow's witch hunt on Christie has done two things I don't think she planned on:

1. Alerted people that the far far weird left is deadly afraid of a Christie 2016 run and

2. Created a hardening to the cries of "wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf!!" from the weird left that is becoming so bizarre in its mania, so unstoppable that it creates an instinctive drive to stop it that will override any bridge scandal Maddow and her team of sychophants can dream up.

Beware the law of unintended consequences...

Oh, it's just beginning. :lol:

Chris Christie's Entire Career Reeks - It's not just the bridge

Christie is going to regret ever making noise about national office. If all this can be uncovered by just @AlecMacGillis, what will come out when the full force of the national media starts digging into Christie's corruption?

That's funny. I thought your posts were about how obsessed you are with gay issues. Maddow goes light on them, compared to you.

Not for an "unbiased journalist" she doesn't. I have an issue that is personal, that drives me on. A friend who died of AIDS in the 1990s directly from the lack of understanding of what drives this cult into greater and greater numbers and deaths.

She may have her reasons but I assure you mine are more examined and based in logic.

I am a mere blogger who isn't threatening anyone's career. She, on the other hand, has presumably millions of regular viewers and as such is poised to do great damage to Chris Christie and any other gay "heretic" she has set her pyre around the feet of to light as her whim pleases her.
Maddow began the examining of Christie. Can you prove anything that she reported is wrong?

Maddow began the examining of Christie. Can you prove anything that she reported is wrong?

This thread isn't about if she is right or wrong. It's about her zeal for persecution without all the facts in. She has a beef with Chris Christie. She isn't for example, equally avid in reporting what Dianne Feinstein did with monies her husband got access to via a committee she sat on in Congress. I think it was in the tens of millions. That would be a story I'd like to see her go after with the same zeal.

Out of morbid curiosity last night I watched the Maddow show and wouldn't you know? She actually kept silent about the Christie scandal for most of the show. She even opened with a bit on how crappy oil barons are and their schills. :eek:

Forum List

Back