Is putin like saddam taking kuwait ??

You mean a domestic war caused by sore losers who refuse to except the results of an election and the peaceful transfer of power?
yeah we had one of those when the dems couldn’t accept the fact lincoln won…it wasn’t pretty

Investigators were getting to close to the truth on Hunter Biden, so Joe Biden told Putin to take Ukraine and destroy the evidence.
You guys are freaking nuts. There is simply no other explanation for such a lunatic conspiracy theory. Are you another one pushing for involvement in a another war?

Amazing how you guys conveniently forget all the riots. Looting and arson of 2020 all across the land.
Amazing how you conflate that with an attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power, but hey, I have never claimed to understand delusional thinking.

So are you another one who supports going to war?

Amazing how you conflate that with an attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power, but hey, I have never claimed to understand delusional thinking.

So are you another one who supports going to war?
You're conflating a mostly peaceful demonstration to what's happening today in Ukraine. We can all see which one of us is delusional.

I don't think so. IMO it could be that Putin has morphed his army back to the USSR. The worst part about it is he could be a dictator going all in because he does not care anymore. Saddam was a lower level of this and not as smart.
Putin used exactly the same justification.. Kuwait was once a province of Iraq and they all speak Arabic.

Are you advocating boots on tbe ground in yet another foreign war?
Me ? Good god no..

I'm exactly the opposite I want to put our national guard bases on the Mexican and now Canadian fronts.

Everything after that
relies on MAD..

We're not here to be the world's police..
However,
ukrain is more democratic than i thought

that said, I would send a spinner laserdrone into putin's office to frontal lobotomize...

If that would make a difference...

We have targeting systems that could take out Russian columns before they enter civilian areas. Biden doesnt have the balls to do it. An incompetent president. Putin knows, and is taking advantage.
Eunuch joe is in a drowning cesspool of lies apathy indifference,

A political swirling vortex of self inflicted failure.

We have targeting systems that could take out Russian columns before they enter civilian areas. Biden doesnt have the balls to do it. An incompetent president. Putin knows, and is taking advantage.
A few years ago Renegade John Bolton

said something to the effect of the entire iranian Navy would be at the bottom of the gulf within a couple hours...

To that end, iran can't overtly use a bomb,
The heart of mutual assured destruction,

Unless some vodka soaked private gets the code, from vladimirs rolex...

Oh.. sorry.

I am not conflating anything with Ukraine. That’s your delusional ass.

Into Ukraine? If so, I missed that.
You ignore the riots of 2020 while hyperventilating over January 6th. Y'all are using the same script.

Troops are being sent to our NATO allies. They aren't being sent there for vacation.

You ignore the riots of 2020 while hyperventilating over January 6th. Y'all are using the same script.

Troops are being sent to our NATO allies. They aren't being sent there for vacation.
I am ignoring nothing. You comparing apples and oranges.

So troops are not being sent into Ukraine, but to Europe as part of NATO.

Forum List

Back