Is putin like saddam taking kuwait ??

I'd especially like to hear from our veteran and military folks..

Also could the texas national guard take out moscow,
without help from ... oh... say. Switzerland...

Who pays for world freedom ??

Ask any veteran cop or frontlines, everyday....
Putin would be like Saddam taking Kawait, if Crimea wasn't begging to be annexed by Russia.

That's how much the people of Russia like Putin.

Weird how that works.

• Banned
He was told by Biden that it was ok to take Ukraine so this was planned between Biden and Putin.

Russian Collusion!
Collusion is still a legal term that belongs with anti trust

Coming down the pike after the humiliation of nancy p.

Has some splainin to do about

"The peoples' "

high flying extravigant expense account...

I don't think so. IMO it could be that Putin has morphed his army back to the USSR. The worst part about it is he could be a dictator going all in because he does not care anymore. Saddam was a lower level of this and not as smart.

You are hitting on the truth. It is said, that Biden treated those who disagreed with him with disdain and disrespect. I don't doubt that this is Biden's revenge.

Excellent point, Biden's revenge
Pretty sure that by the time Putin’s invasion is over all records pertaining to Joe and Hunter Biden’s and Obama and Clinton’s corrupt dealings in Ukraine will disappear!

Putin would be like Saddam taking Kawait, if Crimea wasn't begging to be annexed by Russia.

That's how much the people of Russia like Putin.

Weird how that works.
Ostensibly the russians don't like/tolerate body bags either.

The worn out biden/obama/clinton
machine gave benghazi the same treatment.

If putin can't get by biden, he's even more scattered than i thought.

I don't think so. IMO it could be that Putin has morphed his army back to the USSR. The worst part about it is he could be a dictator going all in because he does not care anymore. Saddam was a lower level of this and not as smart.
Great, another war with two batshit looney leaders, leading from behind.... or somewhere.

He's bombing orphanages...

Putin, not biden....

We have targeting systems that could take out Russian columns before they enter civilian areas. Biden doesnt have the balls to do it. An incompetent president. Putin knows, and is taking advantage.
That is the beginning of going to war with Russia. What next?

Putin has been building towards this for a long time: Chechnya, Georgia, Crimea, Donbas, Ukraine. According to you, none of the presidents since Putin came to power had any balls to start a war with Russia.

would you rather we have boots on the ground fighting a domestic war?
You mean a domestic war caused by sore losers who refuse to except the results of an election and the peaceful transfer of power?

You mean a domestic war caused by sore losers who refuse to except the results of an election and the peaceful transfer of power?
Amazing how you guys conveniently forget all the riots. Looting and arson of 2020 all across the land.

Forum List

Back