Russian II-76 shot down with over 100 invaders inside - Marco Rubio trolls Russians

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Brutal, Marco. Brutal. :laughing0301:

Conflict News @Conflicts · 39m

BREAKING: Ukraine says it has shot down a Russian Ilyushin II-76
carrying a landing force near Vasylkiv south of Kyiv. Currently no
independent confirmation.

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
·
41m

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how many #Putin paratroopers a Russian II-76 usually carries? Asking for a friend.

1645833288137.png

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
·
41m

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how many #Putin paratroopers a Russian II-76 usually carries? Asking for a friend.

View attachment 606992

Duck hunting? Quack, quack?

Might have some stingers left over from when Trump gave them some.

I heard that they tried to fire the blankets Obama gave them but it had no effect.

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
·
41m

View attachment 606992
War is hell.....try to take over another country, get hurt.
1645833872802.png

Might have some stingers left over from when Trump gave them some.

I heard that they tried to fire the blankets Obama gave them but it had no effect.

I wonder how many invaders the Ukranians suffocated with the pillows Obama sent them
:icon_cry:

In all seriousness, if you are just going to send blankets, don't send anything at all. It's offensive and even insensitive as men lose their lives.

I wonder how many invaders the Ukranians suffocated with the pillows Obama sent them
:icon_cry:

In all seriousness, if you are just going to send blankets, don't send anything at all. It's offensive and even insensitive as men lose their lives.
Obama was a complete joke on the foreign policy. His legacy is failure.........and right there with him was the failure Joe........And here we go again.

I'm gonna go dig up Reagan and take him to the pet cemetary. It's worth a shot.

Update on downed IL-76. He was shot down by a Ukrainian SU-27 fighter.
Heavy fighting is currently going on in #Vasylkiv, the enemy is trying to land https://t.co/rlrLAfcF2N
Robbie Wallis
Robbie Wallis (@sterion75) February 25, 2022

Ukraine's military says it shot down an Il-76 transport plane full of Russian paratroopers near Kyiv. Calls it revenge for the Ukrainian transport shot down in Luhansk in 2014 (which was grim, 49 killed, I saw the wreckage) Українські сили ППО збили Іл-76 із ворожим десантом під Києвом — Генштаб
Alec Luhn
Alec Luhn (@ASLuhn) February 25, 2022

Breaking. Ukraine says it has shot down an Il-76 Russian transport plane 20km from Kyiv. 100+ paratroopers on board.
Oliver Carroll
Oliver Carroll (@olliecarroll) February 25, 2022

The reports of a down Russian Il-76 with 100+ Paratroopers on board appears increasingly likely to be true. Transponder data shows one going cold at right time and location#Ukrainian #UkraineInvasion #UkraineRussia #UkraineRussiaConflict #Ukraina #Ucraina #UkraineUnderAttack pic.twitter.com/I9Vxfnf47h
— OSINT Group313 (@OSINT_Group313) February 25, 2022

"Ukraine's armed forces said on Friday night that they had shot down a Russian military transport plane carrying 150 paratroopers on the outskirts of Kyiv.

The plane came down near Vasylkiv, 20 miles south of Kyiv, the Ukrainian military said.

The fate of those onboard was unclear. The aircrafts - medium-range military transport aircraft, which first went into service in 1974 - can hold 150-225 fully-equipped soldiers, and is used to drop paratroopers into combat and resupply arms. "

Zelensky says Putin will launch full-scale assault on Kyiv TONIGHT

"Ukraine's armed forces said on Friday night that they had shot down a Russian military transport plane carrying 150 paratroopers on the outskirts of Kyiv.

The plane came down near Vasylkiv, 20 miles south of Kyiv, the Ukrainian military said.

The fate of those onboard was unclear. The aircrafts - medium-range military transport aircraft, which first went into service in 1974 - can hold 150-225 fully-equipped soldiers, and is used to drop paratroopers into combat and resupply arms. "

Zelensky says Putin will launch full-scale assault on Kyiv TONIGHT
If they force house to house fighting Russians will start taking serious casualties.

If they force house to house fighting Russians will start taking serious casualties.

Definitely.

#Ukraine: A large quantity of commercial NV/thermal scopes & binos claimed to have been procured for Ukrainian Forces today.

This includes: ATN X-Sight-4K Pro 3-14x, ATN Mars LT, ATN Binox 4K, Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF Pro, InfiRay Geni GL35R, HikMicro Lynx, possibly other types. pic.twitter.com/ZlLE1rY6VC
— \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6 Ukraine Weapons Tracker (@UAWeapons) February 25, 2022

Forum List

Back