Is Pence loyal or just high off of Trump kool aide?

The thought of this Trump puppet taking the place of Trump....this man who's completely void of a mind of his own....do we really want this guy in the white house if Trump is dumped?

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!!View attachment 144865

Funny how you speak of a grown man having no balls. The last President didn't have balls either.

In fact, Obama's balls were so far up his stomach that he choked on him.
And yet, he left office with a 56% approval rating. He saved this country from complete financial collaps and was loved and respected with our allies....Nobody gives a rats fuck about Trump but oily sand negro's in Saudi, Putin and his nazi base here in america. How you defend this whore, and why, only the gods can figure out!!

56% approval rating because minorities like him, and that is all.

He left this country as a highly regulated mess, with the worst health insurance costs in history, more divided than ever before, and didn't accomplish shit in his last four years. I've never seen America less free since the day he stepped into the oval office.

Blame the voter because they're the reason for all this shot we see!

No, the voters got this right. They voted 3 million more for Hillary than the train wreck we have in the White House now.

If you are going to give the electoral college and the Congress the ability to overrule the voters, which is essentially what they did here, then the blame falls on them.

There were a shitload of people who knew damned well this was a terrible idea, reported to their state houses last December, and voted for Trump anyway.

Blame the voter because they're the reason for all this shot we see!

No, the voters got this right. They voted 3 million more for Hillary than the train wreck we have in the White House now.

If you are going to give the electoral college and the Congress the ability to overrule the voters, which is essentially what they did here, then the blame falls on them.

There were a shitload of people who knew damned well this was a terrible idea, reported to their state houses last December, and voted for Trump anyway.

If you think America is a disaster now, just imagine Hillary in office...

You know, the same Hillary Congress hates because of the Benghazi incident. The same Hillary that wanted to "expand Obamacare" with a Republican Congress. Neither of the two presidential nominees on the left were going to accomplish anything when the Republicans control both the House and the Senate.

I respect people having the same rights as me... Except when they get those rights but still complain because it'll never be good enough. Fire a white guy? Nobody bats an eye. Fire a black guy? Well we have to give him 100 more chances or else the media will have a field day with it. Is THAT equality? Nope.

And when did this happen? Because I see black folks get fired all the time.

I also saw a case where a woman who had worked for a company for 14 years was fired out because the bosses found out she was gay.

So, um, no, sorry, bud you need to check your white privilege.

Pence is a opportunist. He's taking what he can get. I bet he's secretly praying Trump gets impeached so he can become POTUS.

None of these politicians are loyal and of they are they get burnt like how Trump burned his loyal puppy Sessions.
Oh, no doubt he's secretly wanting to replace Trump....the sickness in all this, is that Trump's loyal base won't be around to rally this man....nothing yet has come to these people as promised.

I am enjoying seeing all you Obama drones wetting your pants over Mr Trump. Priceless

-Geaux
Glad your enjoying 80% of the country and 100% of the world hatin Trump and counting............

The world opinion means nothing to me

-Geaux

I respect people having the same rights as me... Except when they get those rights but still complain because it'll never be good enough. Fire a white guy? Nobody bats an eye. Fire a black guy? Well we have to give him 100 more chances or else the media will have a field day with it. Is THAT equality? Nope.

And when did this happen? Because I see black folks get fired all the time.

I also saw a case where a woman who had worked for a company for 14 years was fired out because the bosses found out she was gay.

So, um, no, sorry, bud you need to check your white privilege.

Fired because she was gay, huh? Seeing as that's illegal I'm sure she had a nice pay day. Why even bring your sexual orientation into the workplace? Stupidity.

I have no issue with gay people or minorities, as long as they EARN the respect instead of just getting it based on their skin color... Sorry if that upsets your sensitive feelings.

The thought of this Trump puppet taking the place of Trump....this man who's completely void of a mind of his own....do we really want this guy in the white house if Trump is dumped?

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!!View attachment 144865

Funny how you speak of a grown man having no balls. The last President didn't have balls either.

And yet, he left office with a 56% approval rating. He saved this country from complete financial collaps and was loved and respected with our allies....Nobody gives a rats fuck about Trump but oily sand negro's in Saudi, Putin and his nazi base here in america. How you defend this whore, and why, only the gods can figure out!!

He left this country as a highly regulated mess, with the worst health insurance costs in history, more divided than ever before, and didn't accomplish shit in his last four years. I've never seen America less free since the day he stepped into the oval office.
Listen, your a gotdamn fool. And your reality is nonsense. Trump is at 34% and its all rednecks. And saying that Obama divided the country with Trump's lastest shit, renders you a non fuckin factor...bye bitch!!

Ralph Waldo Emerson said "When you strike at a king, you must kill him." Pence knows it is too early for this particular king to be killed, because the repercussions of a failure are too much to face. The right time will be soon, and he is ready to strike as soon as he thinks he has an opportunity to succeed.

Pence is a opportunist. He's taking what he can get. I bet he's secretly praying Trump gets impeached so he can become POTUS.

None of these politicians are loyal and of they are they get burnt like how Trump burned his loyal puppy Sessions.
Oh, no doubt he's secretly wanting to replace Trump....the sickness in all this, is that Trump's loyal base won't be around to rally this man....nothing yet has come to these people as promised.

I am enjoying seeing all you Obama drones wetting your pants over Mr Trump. Priceless

-Geaux
Glad your enjoying 80% of the country and 100% of the world hatin Trump and counting............

-Geaux
Opinions mean nothing to you, because you are a meat head..d.ead from the neck up!!

Listen, your a gotdamn fool. And your reality is nonsense. Trump is at 34% and its all rednecks. And saying that Obama divided the country with Trump's lastest shit, renders you a non fuckin factor...bye bitch!!

Everyone will be glad you're leaving the conversation. Make sure you take your seeing eye dog with you.

One thing Trump has given us, the president has tooo much power and when we take over the house in 2018, that will change

Everyone will be glad you're leaving the conversation. Make sure you take your seeing eye dog with you.
Everyone????? what? 2 people...man you been around Trump too long!!

One thing Trump has given us, the president has tooo much power and when we take over the house in 2018, that will change

Dude you're a fucking idiot. The Democrats are so far behind in the House that they'll never catch up.

Fired because she was gay, huh? Seeing as that's illegal I'm sure she had a nice pay day. Why even bring your sexual orientation into the workplace? Stupidity.

Actually, it's not illegal in Illinois. And a lot of other states. Also, they had an official excuse that they were "downsizing" her department. Then they proceeded to hire someone else to do the same job a few months later.

Suing an employer for wrongful termination isn't easy, which is why most people don't do it.

She also didn't "bring her sexuality" into the workplace. A lot of us already knew she was gay, but what tipped the bosses off was when she brought her partner to a company party.

I have no issue with gay people or minorities, as long as they EARN the respect instead of just getting it based on their skin color... Sorry if that upsets your sensitive feelings.

But you see, that's the problem. A white person has "respect" just by virtue of being white in this society. A black person has to prove himself again and again. And there will still be an underachieving asshole like you who will claim they got there by "affirmative action".

Actually, it's not illegal in Illinois. And a lot of other states. Also, they had an official excuse that they were "downsizing" her department. Then they proceeded to hire someone else to do the same job a few months later.

Suing an employer for wrongful termination isn't easy, which is why most people don't do it.

She also didn't "bring her sexuality" into the workplace. A lot of us already knew she was gay, but what tipped the bosses off was when she brought her partner to a company party.

But you see, that's the problem. A white person has "respect" just by virtue of being white in this society. A black person has to prove himself again and again. And there will still be an underachieving asshole like you who will claim they got there by "affirmative action".

Buddy, the Equal Opportunity Act... Jesus Christ you really are unintelligent. The states don't determine whether it's illegal or not to fire someone based on their sexual orientation.

Buddy, the Equal Opportunity Act... Jesus Christ you really are unintelligent. The states don't determine whether it's illegal or not to fire someone based on their sexual orientation.

The EOA doesn't cover sexual orientation, stupid.

Here’s Everywhere In America You Can Still Get Fired For Being Gay Or Trans

In fact, most of the country has no such protections.

610ea7dc4f1dce0dafbe960e620803db.png

Now, in this case, they did all the proper paperwork to make it look like it wasn't for her sexual orientation, but everyone knew it was.

Pence is all the way over to the far right, so the left better watch what they wish for.

The left accomplishes nothing by impeaching Trump. It doesn't matter what Republican you put in the oval office, they're all going to be sick and tired of the whining from the poor minorities and "transgenders" who think they should have more of a voice than everyone else.
What the fuck ever...listen, you guys got the control and still you've done nothing.......the GOP-igs is a worthless party...keep putting your hopes and dreams in a shit hole, pal.....its you mf's that are paying the price, not us
If they are paying the price why is it you doing most of the bitching?

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!

Pence is no puppet, he's biding his time. Do a little research, he very much has his own mind.

And no, folks on the left of the political aisle do not want Pence sitting in the Big Chair. He's a real conservative, unlike Donald Dump.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Opinions mean nothing to you, because you are a meat head..d.ead from the neck up!!

Thanks Archie

Forum List

Back