Is patriotism now racism...Are all flag flyers Republicans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My daughters LibTarded professor went on a rant claiming that those who proudly fly a U.S. flag are essentially racists whom support the GOP agenda.
Your thoughts?

GettyImages-151397786.jpg

My daughters LibTarded professor went on a rant claiming that those who proudly fly a U.S. flag are essentially racists whom support the GOP agenda.
Your thoughts?
More and more that seems to be the case but one cannot assume that all who fly the flag disgrace it by being racists that support the GOP agenda. One of my Mexican neighbors flies a US flag and he hates the GOP.

Your thoughts?

Well, the Left certainly aren't showing any national pride nor waving any flags. They hate America. They hate patriotism. They LOVE football players who kneel. Anything not part of their agenda they hate and label as racism. If that were my professor I was paying mega bucks to for an "education," I'd beat him with a baseball bat, then remove my daughter from that school, because you know they CONDONE his words and will never fire him.

But let a professor say illegal aliens are breaking the law and don't belong here and he will be gone yesterday.

That is how the Left operates: they get into a position of control, then don't allow/tolerate any views outside their own. If your daughter even speaks out against that professor---- BANG! She can kiss her grades goodbye. Dissenters are not allowed to pass go and collect $200 into society.

Forum List

Back