Is life just better with a buzz?

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
So what do you think?

Would your life be better in most respects with a little buzz on?

I'm not talking about being three sheets to the wind or stoned off your gourd but just a little buzz. You know a buzz that doesn't really impair you at all but is just noticeable.

What level buzz would just make everything about your day better?

Personally I like a 4 beer on an empty stomach level buzz. I can get there in many ways; A couple hits on the hash pipe or a few shits of a good whisky or 4 good beers.

I find I am friendlier with a buzz and it really helps creativity with my music and writing.

What say you?

To me, what's so great is when you don't even need drugs or booze to get a buzz. Lately the one that I have been getting has been coming from watching actor Bronson Pinchot.....(SQUEALS!!!)

God bless you and the beautiful precious always!!!

Holly

So what do you think?

Would your life be better in most respects with a little buzz on?

I'm not talking about being three sheets to the wind or stoned off your gourd but just a little buzz. You know a buzz that doesn't really impair you at all but is just noticeable.

What level buzz would just make everything about your day better?

Personally I like a 4 beer on an empty stomach level buzz. I can get there in many ways; A couple hits on the hash pipe or a few shits of a good whisky or 4 good beers.

I find I am friendlier with a buzz and it really helps creativity with my music and writing.

What say you?

No, but you think it is.

Life is much better with two cappuccinos in the morning.

To me, what's so great is when you don't even need drugs or booze to get a buzz. Lately the one that I have been getting has been coming from watching actor Bronson Pinchot.....(SQUEALS!!!)

Holly
oh geezus....well i guess even he has fans...

Just don't drive ...

super-troopers.jpg

Wow listen to all you people.

You'd think I was saying to get completely shitfaced. A little buzz is not an escape from reality , it's just a different way to experience it.

Humans have been altering their consciousnesses since there have been humans and with a lot heavier stuff than booze or weed.

Can't find happiness at the bottom of a bottle, or the end of a joint.

But does it really hurt to look or find out?

You really can't find happiness. You have to make it happen as happiness is an activity not a thing

Holly
I'm calling dibs on what would've been your share of him.....(SQUEALS!!!)

Holly

Holly
I'm calling dibs on what would've been your share of him.....(SQUEALS!!!)

Holly
believe me you can take it all....

Forum List

Back