Is karma a bitch or a Republican in disguise?

All the PC movements from Me Too to the current black face incidents are mostly hammering the left. They were clearly not the intended targets. Were they just hoping the usual leftist media would be the only outlets to promote this PC nonsense and no other media would expose them?
The GOP couldn't have written a script this good.

NAACP leader pretends to be a black female despite being LILLY WHITE.
Pocahontas pretends to be Indian.
Democrats galore in Blackface. From Hillary to the Virginia democrats.
Weiner taking advantage of teenage girls.
Catholic school children get death threats from the left.

The list goes on and on but on this board or any liberal network all you hear about are Trumps orange hair or "alleged" sexual escapades.
Meanwhile leftist women wear pussys on their heads in public and openly brag about killing babies.

It's like a script out of the twilight zone.
Well every time I get angry at rapists, I make sure to consider the politics of it first :rolleyes:

No
you're one of the few lefties that do.

They had no evidence on kavanaugh but went to the mat (we all know it was because they wanted to deny Trump his Supreme Court pick) for an accuser that had ZERO evidence, but when democrats are accused with some evidence like police reports....I don't see these same people really trying to find the truth.....it's almost like it is political.....how odd.

but we should all want rapists dead......
You’ve invented a nice fiction. Instead of that, I’d like to hear why you support Trump shutting down the FBI investigation into the accusations so a partisan could be quickly seated to the Supreme Court.
First what is the fiction?

All the PC movements from Me Too to the current black face incidents are mostly hammering the left. They were clearly not the intended targets. Were they just hoping the usual leftist media would be the only outlets to promote this PC nonsense and no other media would expose them?

The list goes on and on but on this board or any liberal network all you hear about are Trumps orange hair or "alleged" sexual escapades.
Meanwhile leftist women wear pussys on their heads in public and openly brag about killing babies.

only the dems fell for it. It's all good to wear black face if you're a Republican
No we don't really care if you do wear blackface.....the left does...and it's funny it's their politicians with the blackface fetish.
cindy hyde-smith confederate picture - Yahoo Image Search Results

I'm sorry I don't see blackface or even a Klan outfit......many have worn the confederate clothes...including people who reenact battles....nice try....not even close..try again

Yeah, karma is a Republican.

Karma is a Republican who has doubled the national deficit while the tards who whined about debt for eight years stay silent.

Karma is a Republican who has submitted the largest government spending bill in the history of the world while the "small government" hypocrites stay silent.

Karma is a three time married Republican who commits serial adultery while the "party of family values" cheers.

Karma is a Republican who says the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

Karma is a Republican who says there were no WMDs in Iraq while the cucks who saw Iraqi WMDs under every bed since 2003 sit there and take it.

There's more. Oh my god there is much, much more.

Karma is a bitch AND a Republican.
We get it, you're so concerned about the deficit, you vote for the left.......it's getting old.

The entitlement of right wingers is getting older.

only the dems fell for it. It's all good to wear black face if you're a Republican
No we don't really care if you do wear blackface.....the left does...and it's funny it's their politicians with the blackface fetish.
cindy hyde-smith confederate picture - Yahoo Image Search Results

I didn't see anyone in blackface in those pictures. Guess you posted the wrong ones in your effort to prove the other guy wrong.

Karma is a Republican who has doubled the national deficit while the tards who whined about debt for eight years stay silent.

Karma is a Republican who has submitted the largest government spending bill in the history of the world while the "small government" hypocrites stay silent.

Karma is a three time married Republican who commits serial adultery while the "party of family values" cheers.

Karma is a Republican who says there were no WMDs in Iraq while the cucks who saw Iraqi WMDs under every bed since 2003 sit there and take it.

We get it, you're so concerned about the deficit, you vote for the left.......it's getting old.

entitlement? care to explain.....of course you dont

entitlement? care to explain.....of course you dont

If you cared to comprehend the OP instead of acting like an illiterate, it's obvious the OP is referring to the Orange Virus usurping the WH.

The one who has spent like a drunken sailor, yet feels entitled to a 'wall'. If it were up to me, he'd get nothing. There would be no negotiation. I'd let him stew on that and let it rustle his entitled jimmies for the rest of his failed term. I have no sympathy for entitled assholes.

The adulterer that feels entitled to saying anything derogatory about anyone else, on Twitter of all places, like a nutless coward. I can't think of another person on the planet that needs a good ol' smack in the mouth more than Orange.

The bastard's solution to illegal immigration entitles him to lock up families willy-nilly with no regards to their humanity or future.

Well every time I get angry at rapists, I make sure to consider the politics of it first :rolleyes:

No

Actually you do and let be factual of Trump were still Democrat you would be defending him like you defended Bill Clinton or Anthony Weiner...

You look at the political party before your put on your fake outrage

No

Actually you do and let be factual of Trump were still Democrat you would be defending him like you defended Bill Clinton or Anthony Weiner...

I defended neither, you lying c*nt. And when Trump WAS a Democrat, I still considered it laughable that the likes of him could ever possibly be fit to serve as POTUS. So go fuck yourself, trash.

Um...................hate to tell you, but Hillary never was in blackface. That is something that was made up.

No, Hillary Clinton wasn't pictured in blackface

FACT CHECK: Did Hillary Clinton Wear Blackface at a Costume Party?

I am a conservative. I would never vote for a leftist. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

I also believe in family values. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

I also believe we need to stand up to Russia and we need to punish them for messing with our election. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

I'm also big on honesty and integrity. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

I get that you are not concerned about any of those things, and you vote for Trump.

No

I defended neither, you lying c*nt. And when Trump WAS a Democrat, I still considered it laughable that the likes of him could ever possibly be fit to serve as POTUS. So go fuck yourself, trash.

Well enough states thought he was more fit than a woman that turned a blind eye to her husband adultery while bashing the women he had affairs with...

So it seem you have no issue with Hillary being a piece of shit like her husband, just as long as she stays a Democrat on that plantation...

No

Well enough states thought he was more fit than a woman that turned a blind eye to her husband adultery while bashing the women he had affairs with...

So it seem you have no issue with Hillary being a piece of shit like her husband, just as long as she stays a Democrat on that plantation...
The majority of voters rejected Trump, and he has spent far more time partying with the Clintons than over 99% of Americans ever will. I have zero problem with Hillary standing by her husband and choosing to believe him, and neither do you or Trump.

No

The majority of voters rejected Trump, and he has spent far more time partying with the Clintons than over 99% of Americans ever will. I have zero problem with Hillary standing by her husband and choosing to believe him, and neither do you or Trump.

Wow, so you believe the Popular Vote should override the Electoral College and have no issue with Hillary Clinton standing by her man but you hate Trump and Melania for being like the Clintons...

Well let me touch on the Popular vote comment and Hillary Clinton won the Popular Vote solely because of California.

She won the State of California by four million votes and only won the National Vote only by three million votes.

So according to you the State of California should elect the President just because it was your candidate of choice.

Now to Hillary Clinton standing by her man and believing him, well she is lying like she has before and you defending her comments toward women that had affairs with her husband shows you put political party before common decency.

Trump is trash but so us Clinton and his wife and to defend her like you are doing shows the board you are also defending Bill while bashing Trump.

So like I wrote had Trump stayed Democrat you would not even mention a word a bout him being a charlatan and a cheat in life but he left the plantation so he is public enemy number one.

Now go back and Study our Government and realize the Electoral College is better than the National Popular Vote but then again you wi just spew hate like you usually do!

No

Wow, so you believe the Popular Vote should override the Electoral College and have no issue with Hillary Clinton standing by her man but you hate Trump and Melania for being like the Clintons...

Well let me touch on the Popular vote comment and Hillary Clinton won the Popular Vote solely because of California.

She won the State of California by four million votes and only won the National Vote only by three million votes.

So according to you the State of California should elect the President just because it was your candidate of choice.

Now to Hillary Clinton standing by her man and believing him, well she is lying like she has before and you defending her comments toward women that had affairs with her husband shows you put political party before common decency.

Trump is trash but so us Clinton and his wife and to defend her like you are doing shows the board you are also defending Bill while bashing Trump.

So like I wrote had Trump stayed Democrat you would not even mention a word a bout him being a charlatan and a cheat in life but he left the plantation so he is public enemy number one.

Now go back and Study our Government and realize the Electoral College is better than the National Popular Vote but then again you wi just spew hate like you usually do!
Aw opinions :itsok:

I am a conservative. I would never vote for a leftist. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

I also believe we need to stand up to Russia and we need to punish them for messing with our election. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

I'm also big on honesty and integrity. That's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

I get that you are not concerned about any of those things, and you vote for Trump.

From you past posting I dont buy that at all. Integrity?
Let's look at Trump.......All these lies they talk about are actually bullshit.

NPR said when he mentioned most women ever in Congress, that he didnt saybthe Democrats have more.

that is bullshit. he didnt mention party, he just stated a true fact, yet they still bitched about it.

NPR said when he mentioned most women ever in Congress, that he didnt saybthe Democrats have more.

that is bullshit. he didnt mention party, he just stated a true fact, yet they still bitched about it.

Yeah, he did say that there were more women in Congress than ever before. But, he never specified what party they were from, and he tried to make it sound like under his leadership, that change happened because of him.

Yes. It did happen because of Trump. More Dems won this last election, and most of the women who showed up in Congress were from the Democrat party.

Interestingly enough, the GOP actually LOST women from their side.

Yeah, he did say that there were more women in Congress than ever before. But, he never specified what party they were from, and he tried to make it sound like under his leadership, that change happened because of him.

Yes. It did happen because of Trump. More Dems won this last election, and most of the women who showed up in Congress were from the Democrat party.

Interestingly enough, the GOP actually LOST women from their side.

He was stating a fact...why is it always political with you people. He didnt say they were Republicans, he didnt say a party and he didnt have to. He celebrated a fact, but you guys cant take joy or happiness in anything, always gott take on some imaginary boogeyman

No

You mean the majority of voters elected Trump after the dead voters and illegal aliens votes were taken out. :D

No

You mean the majority of voters elected Trump after the dead voters and illegal aliens votes were taken out. :D
Sure, if you’re a low functioning retard

Forum List

Back