Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am neither. Don't be stupid, noob, unless (as I suspect) you simply can't help it.

Thread summary:

Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist. USMB Democrats say he is because they want it to be true. Normal people laugh at them.
Really I’m going to challenge you on that.

Which race is the smartest?

Crappolla. Retennhouse was NOT defending property. If he had stayed where he was assigned this in all likely hood would not have happened. You didn’t even listen to testimony did you. He’s parading around with a rifle which probably is the worse defense weapon in a crowd you can imagine, trying to play toy soldier/medic. You’re just making up shit. And no, he does bear responsibility for claiming self defense while breaking every common sense idea of firearm carry in a crowd . What bullshit gun a holics spew.

Anyone who pretends to be para military or cop or EMT and is underaged, untrained and lies about their qualifications does a disservice to the real men and women who daily put themselves on the line LEGALLY.

Those who trained and are certified as medics, soldiers and cops would be fired for doing what this imbecile did at the influence of fellow gun a holics. The imbecilic idea that is promoted is that owning an AR15 makes you smart. What BS.

1. He was protecting property. That you lie about that is you being pathetic.

2. So he left to do another short task? And you are acting like that justifies a murder attempt on him by a mob? LOL!! yOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

3. The rifle is not a good weapon choice for the situation? LIke you give a fuck about that. Now you are just throwing shit like a monkey.

4. Your concern that he was not properly trained is bullshit. YOu are upset because you support the BLM rioters, not because he was 17 instead of 18, not because he was not certified as an EMT. Again you are just a monkey throwing handfuls of poo.

5. The idea being promoted is that people have the right to defend themselves AND their communities. You are a monster and an asshole.

I suppose you’re defending the guy who jumps into the middle of a herd of elephants then mows them down in the name of self defense when they attack him. . Retennhouse used as much stupidity by making one wrong and immoral decisions after another as anyone who chooses to go unprepared, untrained and unsupervised into harms way. . Lying about your qualifications is immoral in a situation where competency is required. He acted in a way that opens him up for law suits. I hope “they“ sue his ass off and attach every proud boys related asset he gains from the notoriety and money he’ll be offered by the Tucker crowd. .

I like that you consider lefties like yourself, to be brutish animals without the humanity needed to be responsible for your own actions.

If you want to discuss that idea, with regards to changing how you libs are classified for purposes of citizenship and legal issues, I am fine with that, MOVING FORWARD.

But you can't hold someone like Rittenhouse responsible, RETROACTIVELY.

Until you libs are reclassified as dumb animals, you will be held responsible for your own actions, even if you are provoked by the sight of a man that dares to disagree with your narrative.

I like that you consider lefties like yourself, to be brutish animals without the humanity needed to be responsible for your own actions.

If you want to discuss that idea, with regards to changing how you libs are classified for purposes of citizenship and legal issues, I am fine with that, MOVING FORWARD.

Until you libs are reclassified as dumb animals, you will be held responsible for your own actions, even if you are provoked by the sight of a man that dares to disagree with your narrative.
What an off topic ramble. I’m posting facts that are supported by sane people, you’re a rambling gun a holic. Training and certification are mandatory. Armed vigilantism is NOT, especially by juveniles who are completely lacking in training and maturity. He’s just a sniveling child.

Last edited:
1. He was protecting property. That you lie about that is you being pathetic.

2. So he left to do another short task? And you are acting like that justifies a murder attempt on him by a mob? LOL!! yOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

3. The rifle is not a good weapon choice for the situation? LIke you give a fuck about that. Now you are just throwing shit like a monkey.

4. Your concern that he was not properly trained is bullshit. YOu are upset because you support the BLM rioters, not because he was 17 instead of 18, not because he was not certified as an EMT. Again you are just a monkey throwing handfuls of poo.

5. The idea being promoted is that people have the right to defend themselves AND their communities. You are a monster and an asshole.
You know nothing about law enforcement. A rifle is a terrible weapon for defensive purposes by civilians in crowds. You know that because by Retenhouse own admission others try to grasp it. Also….
With the high velocity and extended range, it easily enlarged the background. Show one picture of a cop walking around alone with a rifle. Get a life instead of repeating tripe.

I’m not upset about anything. It‘s you who foolishly belittle training and competence and protect a fking liar who pretended to lend aid as an EMT, which he isn’t. You really don’t get it do you..

Bet your ass if it were a minority teen from BLM with an AR15 shooting an unarmed white guy several times, you’d be wild. You’re predictable.

Last edited:

But keep making up shit…..Another fallacy with no evidence…..claiming that Retennhouse was instructed to protect businesses.
“Two members of a family that owns a series of used car lots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, testified that they did not give permission to Kyle Rittenhouse or other members of his cohort to protect their businesses around the time that Rittenhouse shot and killed two people and wounded a third.”

You know nothing about law enforcement. A rifle is a terrible weapon for defensive purposes in crowds.
With the high velocity and extended range, it easily enlarged the background. Show one picture of a cop walking around alone with a rifle. Get a life instead of repeating tripe.

I’m not upset about anything. It‘s you who foolishly belittle training and competence and protect a fking liar who pretended to lend aid as an EMT, which he isn’t. You really don’t get it do you..

Bet your ass if it were a minority teen from BLM with an AR15 shooting an unarmed white guy several times, you’d be wild. You’re laudably predictable.
I gotta hand it to you, you sure are proud of your stupidity and ignorance.

What a good Democrat!

What a good Democrat!
Congratulations Mr. military man pretender. You used stooopid only once. It’s good you have a spell check.

What a good Democrat!
Spoken by a guy who claims to be in the military and not once posts anything about what the training in the military and LE supports. You don’t even remember the training you got if it’s for real. . I suppose you think anyone off the street can be in the military or LE and do the same job. Wow. You’re a Kyle Retennhouse fan for sure. Don’t sob during your next post.

Spoken by a guy who claims to be in the military and not once posts anything about what the training in the military and LE supports. You don’t even remember the training you got if it’s for real. . I suppose you think anyone off the street can be in the military or LE and do the same job. Wow. You’re a Kyle Retennhouse fan for sure. Don’t sob during your next post.
You need to be medicated by a professional. I'm completely serious.

was protecting property. That you lie about that is you being pathetic.
No he was not at the time. He was wandering about playing EMT, which he wasn’t, and was CHASED into another car lot. Why was he being chased ? Because he was carrying a rifle. Gun a holics bring this upon themselves.

Last edited:
You need to be medicated by a professional. I'm completely serious.
First you claim to be in the military, now you’re a doctor. Any one who has an avatar holding two guns as a substitute for their manhood and promotes shooting people by juveniles needs medical help.
“Davechild” you need to grow up, like Kyle.
1639215253141.jpeg

The avatar of someone who needs help.

Last edited:
What an off topic ramble. I’m posting facts that are supported by sane people, you’re a rambling gun a holic. Training and certification are mandatory. Armed vigilantism is NOT, especially by juveniles who are completely lacking in training and maturity. He’s just a sniveling child.

Armed men defending their communities from, as you point out, a mob of sub humans, is supported be sane people, it has ALWAYS BEEN supported by sane people, in this country.

That you side with the animals, that you think it is wrong of people, to defend their communities from mobs of violent animals,

is you being a really evil person.

That you want to nit pick on Rittenhouse's training or lack there of, is just you talking bullshit.

Civilization, or decline into barbarism. That is the choice facing American today. On one side, Civilized people, on the other side, barbarians, or as you claim, possibly less than that, violent sub human animals.

You know nothing about law enforcement. A rifle is a terrible weapon for defensive purposes by civilians in crowds. You know that because by Retenhouse own admission others try to grasp it. Also….

Bet your ass if it were a minority teen from BLM with an AR15 shooting an unarmed white guy several times, you’d be wild. You’re predictable.

You are a lying race baiting asshole. You show me a madman recently released from a crazy house, who publicly states him intent to murder anyone of a group he catches alone, and then catches the youngest member of that group alone and leds a pack of thugs to murder that kid, adn the black kid defends himself, and I will be happy to support his actions.

Oh, and btw, taht black kid would not have even been charged.

But keep making up shit…..Another fallacy with no evidence…..claiming that Retennhouse was instructed to protect businesses.
“Two members of a family that owns a series of used car lots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, testified that they did not give permission to Kyle Rittenhouse or other members of his cohort to protect their businesses around the time that Rittenhouse shot and killed two people and wounded a third.”

I said nothing about "instruction" or "permission" or any such shit.

I referenced the fact that he was protecting it.

I would be happy to discuss why a family might be publicly distancing themselves from the people taht prevented their family business from being destroyed by, as you point out, sub humans,

but, it is really irrelevant.

you are grasping at straws, in an attempt to find something, anything, that you can use to distract from the obvious fact that you are siding with violent thugs, and that your stated position is that it is wrong of people to defend themselves and that you want people to just cower there and meekly accept their beatings. or murders, because let us not forget that Rosenbaum publicly stated his intent to kill Rittenhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back