Is karma a bitch or a Republican in disguise?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All the PC movements from Me Too to the current black face incidents are mostly hammering the left. They were clearly not the intended targets. Were they just hoping the usual leftist media would be the only outlets to promote this PC nonsense and no other media would expose them?
The GOP couldn't have written a script this good.

NAACP leader pretends to be a black female despite being LILLY WHITE.
Pocahontas pretends to be Indian.
Democrats galore in Blackface. From Hillary to the Virginia democrats.
Weiner taking advantage of teenage girls.
Catholic school children get death threats from the left.

The list goes on and on but on this board or any liberal network all you hear about are Trumps orange hair or "alleged" sexual escapades.
Meanwhile leftist women wear pussys on their heads in public and openly brag about killing babies.

It's like a script out of the twilight zone.

All the PC movements from Me Too to the current black face incidents are mostly hammering the left. They were clearly not the intended targets. Were they just hoping the usual leftist media would be the only outlets to promote this PC nonsense and no other media would expose them?

The list goes on and on but on this board or any liberal network all you hear about are Trumps orange hair or "alleged" sexual escapades.
Meanwhile leftist women wear pussys on their heads in public and openly brag about killing babies.

You know there are other countries on the planet that might cater to your personal sensibilities. Perhaps you might pick one and move there.

You know there are other countries on the planet that might cater to your personal sensibilities. Perhaps you might pick one and move there.

Move2Somali.jpg

• Banned

Well every time I get angry at rapists, I make sure to consider the politics of it first :rolleyes:

No

Yeah, karma is a Republican.

Karma is a Republican who has doubled the national deficit while the tards who whined about debt for eight years stay silent.

Karma is a Republican who has submitted the largest government spending bill in the history of the world while the "small government" hypocrites stay silent.

Karma is a three time married Republican who commits serial adultery while the "party of family values" cheers.

Karma is a Republican who says the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

Karma is a Republican who says there were no WMDs in Iraq while the cucks who saw Iraqi WMDs under every bed since 2003 sit there and take it.

There's more. Oh my god there is much, much more.

Karma is a bitch AND a Republican.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Well every time I get angry at rapists, I make sure to consider the politics of it first :rolleyes:

No
Of course you don't. If you did you would have to focus on your own beloved party.

No
Of course you don't. If you did you would have to focus on your own beloved party.
What I can't believe is they know what they did in the past but hope no one finds out while they tried to lead the herd of the cliff...

No
We are going after them, whether in our party or not. Now give me your excuse for applauding when Trump shut down any investigation into Blackout Brett’s rape and attempted rape accusations.

No
We are going after them, whether in our party or not. Now give me your excuse for applauding when Trump shut down any investigation into Blackout Brett’s rape and attempted rape accusations.
"Trump shut down" lol

No
"Trump shut down" lol
Oh sorry, Trump intervening so that it wouldn’t happen must be called something else then.

View attachment 244473
Had to check "ignored comments" to figure out what the hell you were on about.

And that post is why low IQ morons like him are on ignore. Shit had NOTHING to do with this thread.
You still picking up black hookers in KC or just white ones?
Just the trannies in blackface.

only the dems fell for it. It's all good to wear black face if you're a Republican

No
you're one of the few lefties that do.

They had no evidence on kavanaugh but went to the mat (we all know it was because they wanted to deny Trump his Supreme Court pick) for an accuser that had ZERO evidence, but when democrats are accused with some evidence like police reports....I don't see these same people really trying to find the truth.....it's almost like it is political.....how odd.

but we should all want rapists dead......

Yeah, karma is a Republican.

Karma is a Republican who has doubled the national deficit while the tards who whined about debt for eight years stay silent.

Karma is a Republican who has submitted the largest government spending bill in the history of the world while the "small government" hypocrites stay silent.

Karma is a three time married Republican who commits serial adultery while the "party of family values" cheers.

Karma is a Republican who says the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

Karma is a Republican who says there were no WMDs in Iraq while the cucks who saw Iraqi WMDs under every bed since 2003 sit there and take it.

There's more. Oh my god there is much, much more.

Karma is a bitch AND a Republican.
We get it, you're so concerned about the deficit, you vote for the left.......it's getting old.

only the dems fell for it. It's all good to wear black face if you're a Republican
No we don't really care if you do wear blackface.....the left does...and it's funny it's their politicians with the blackface fetish.

No
you're one of the few lefties that do.

They had no evidence on kavanaugh but went to the mat (we all know it was because they wanted to deny Trump his Supreme Court pick) for an accuser that had ZERO evidence, but when democrats are accused with some evidence like police reports....I don't see these same people really trying to find the truth.....it's almost like it is political.....how odd.

but we should all want rapists dead......
You’ve invented a nice fiction. Instead of that, I’d like to hear why you support Trump shutting down the FBI investigation into the accusations so a partisan could be quickly seated to the Supreme Court.

No we don't really care if you do wear blackface.....the left does...and it's funny it's their politicians with the blackface fetish.
cindy hyde-smith confederate picture - Yahoo Image Search Results

Forum List

Back