Is Jack Dorsey a Muslim? Why does he have a Bin Laden beard?

I know beards are all the rage now, but that is just weird. He looks like Osama Bin Laden's American cousin. That's a bad look for an American Corporate leader.

View attachment 407925

Yep. A beard is a sure sign of a Muslim terrorist.

ZZ Top wore beards to hide their identies....

Dorseys---hobbies are listed as YOGA, FLOWERS, and FASHION--kid you not these are his 3 top hobbies.

Studies have been done--Gay men, unlike women, find Beards more attractive which I think is probably what is going on for this catholic raised boy who may not have wanted to come out of the closet to his "strong willed" parents.

Don't forget the cheap sunglasses.

I know beards are all the rage now, but that is just weird. He looks like Osama Bin Laden's American cousin. That's a bad look for an American Corporate leader.

View attachment 407925

Yep. A beard is a sure sign of a Muslim terrorist.

ZZ Top wore beards to hide their identies....

Dorseys---hobbies are listed as YOGA, FLOWERS, and FASHION--kid you not these are his 3 top hobbies.

Studies have been done--Gay men, unlike women, find Beards more attractive which I think is probably what is going on for this catholic raised boy who may not have wanted to come out of the closet to his "strong willed" parents.

Your theory makes as much sense as all the other crap you spew, so you are at least consistant, dumb ass.

He could be a hipster communist. Either way have a beard like that makes you untrustworthy

He could be a hipster communist. Either way have a beard like that makes you untrustworthy

I agree. Nobody with a beard has ever been trustworthy.
1612580750799.png
1612580831224.png

The nose ring does not help his look either,,, No normal man wears a nose ring
no normal person wears a nose ring---or tongue ring or bolt---or belly button bolt ---
or.......................................................

Forum List

Back