Is it unethical for trial Witnesses to raise money?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Fundraisers have been set up on behalf of witnesses at Derek Chauvin's murder trial.
Crowdsourcing funds set up on behalf of witnesses at Derek Chauvin's murder trial have pulled in close to three quarters of a million dollars in the weeks since the verdict was brought.
One Witness has a GoFundMe page that was set up by his cousin on his behalf with the goal of helping him 'get his life back on track.'
GoFundMe will not allow Kyle Rittenhouse to have a defense fund.
Rittenhouse was forced save his own life from the violent Progressive Bigots who were assaulting him.

Fundraisers for witnesses who took the stand to help convict Derek Chauvin raise nearly $750k | Daily Mail Online
Kyle Rittenhouse GoFundMe campaigns removed - Washington Times

I see no reason why after the fact fundraising would be illegal, though only an idiot would hand him their money. From what I have read, some witnesses do get before the fact assistance for travel and such, and others are paid professional witnesses--experts for hire.

Where does that money come from? Donations, private and public.
So, what is to prevent this scenario:
You vote "correctly" and BLM/Soros will make it worth your while...

We are talking about witnesses, not jurors. Jurors are paid by the gubbermint. I was supposed to be a witness in a federal lawsuit in another city in which the federal government was the defendant and I was being called on their behalf. They offered me travel assistance and hotel stay if necessary and a token per diem, but I declined it. It was only a couple hours away. I was going to just drive there and drive back for however many days I was needed. Fortunately the plaintiff died a few days before the trial so I never had to go.

Fundraisers have been set up on behalf of witnesses at Derek Chauvin's murder trial.
Crowdsourcing funds set up on behalf of witnesses at Derek Chauvin's murder trial have pulled in close to three quarters of a million dollars in the weeks since the verdict was brought.
One Witness has a GoFundMe page that was set up by his cousin on his behalf with the goal of helping him 'get his life back on track.'
Rittenhouse was forced save his own life from the violent Progressive Bigots who were assaulting him.

Fundraisers for witnesses who took the stand to help convict Derek Chauvin raise nearly $750k | Daily Mail Online
Funny how Kyle has a defense fund and cops and judges have been donating..Kyle didn't put up the million dollars bail he received. So you might want to check on what you say before you say it wrong.

Why don't they just write a stupid book like everyone else these days...too lazy?....

This witness didn't break the law, Kyle did..

He Killed two of those scum. Should get a Bernie Goetz award.

yea, I think that one of the SJWs was a pedocreep and the other was a rapist.

yea, I think that one of the SJWs was a pedocreep and the other was a rapist.
And they were helping the black savages loot and burn.

There's no other choice. You will never have a paying job with the Establishment in this life if you were a witness for the prosecution of a labor-union police officer.

Chauvin has labor representation.

None of the witnesses for the prosecution at his trial will ever pass a background check, own firearms themselves, or obtain gainful employment.

Forum List

Back