Trump's a'coming after 'em.

And this will be a great opportunity to arrest any of these Trump cult members who go after the jurors, locking them up with long prison terms and preventing them from voting! With State convictions, Repubtards can do nothing about it! Bigly!!!
The only cult is yours, Brownshirt. The Reich.
Assstro, you wackbots can't keep anything straight.
Where will you go, what will you do, when all these anti Constitutional fake charges are thrown out and Trump is president again? No way you stay and get a job and actually work for a living, right?

And this will be a great opportunity to arrest any of these Trump cult members who go after the jurors, locking them up with long prison terms and preventing them from voting! With State convictions, Repubtards can do nothing about it! Bigly!!!

I'm sorry; are we supposed to get worked up about this now? Now that you have decimated the "justice system" anyway?

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

The spin the Left is putting on this is transparently hilarious. I bet a dollar to a doughnut it was the Left who leaked. To ya know... incentivise these Jurors to vote... Correctly... Fits their playbook to a T.

I'm sorry; are we supposed to get worked up about this now? Now that you have decimated the "justice system" anyway?

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.
The justice system is working as it was intended to work

The country's game.

The country's constitutional rules.

Trump and his cult hates it.

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.
I think Assstro is just a wacko.

Look at the responses to your thread.

THEY DON'T CARE. Nothing matters. They think they're at war with Satan. It's the Final Battle of Good (ha) vs. Evil.

They're the American Jihadis.

Look at the responses to your thread.

THEY DON'T CARE. Nothing matters. They think they're at war with Satan. It's the Final Battle of Good (ha) vs. Evil.

They're the American Jihadis.
mac the far left doesnt give a flying fuck either.....all the far left and right want is what they want and fuck everyone who doesnt agree with them....

mac the far left doesnt give a flying fuck either.....all the far left and right want is what they want and fuck everyone who doesnt agree with them....
No trump. Fuck everyone who disagrees. Sounds about right.

Forum List

Back