Is It Time To Finally Put Away The Confederate Flag Once and For All?

I'm sure some Jewish people are racist, but I don't hear or see them screaming racism at everything they don't agree with. Besides that, was there any Jews who fought with Hitler?

View attachment 531412
Yes.

The last thing I am, is obtuse.

But you already know this.

Equity is all black Americans have been asking for since they were brought to this country.

It's the preferential treatment that they're wanting to put a stop to.

He doesn't get to demand that the blm flag comes down.

But you want the right to demand that the Confederate Flag comes down.

That's not equality or equity. That's special treatment. That's Black Privilege.

This is the portion of the debate where the liberal stonewalls to pretend that he has not lost the debate.

The last thing I am, is obtuse.

But you already know this.

Equity is all black Americans have been asking for since they were brought to this country.

It's the preferential treatment that they're wanting to put a stop to.
Then don't act obtuse, Marc.
If equity is what you want, then just deal with the Stars and Bars flag, and I'll just deal with the BLM flag

It symbolizes a failed, traitorous attempt to secede from the union based on whining about slavery.
. . . ah, but you make the assumption that they did not have that right.

Thus you call them traitors.

Why did they not have that right?

:dunno:

We can turn to Plato's Republic for answers. . . or you can give us your opinion on that. . .

But there is nothing in the Constitution that claims the states can't leave if the federal government abuses them, or the federal court violates the states' rights.

Then don't act obtuse, Marc.
If equity is what you want, then just deal with the Stars and Bars flag, and I'll just deal with the BLM flag
What do you mean by "just deal with?"

That's not equality or equity. That's special treatment. That's Black Privilege.

This is the portion of the debate where the liberal stonewalls to pretend that he has not lost the debate.
Exactly!

I know that flag is flown in every precinct across the country where the message is sent to keep black people "in their place."

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equal rights for black people since the early 60s.

Why are you pretending otherwise?

"Come down" from where?

Should we raise the #BlackLivesMatter flag in courtrooms, local, state and national parks, schools and/or other government locations?

That would be equity according to what you guys are pushing here in this thread.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equal rights for black people since the early 60s.

Why are you pretending otherwise?
What consensus is that?

Spell it out.

I know that flag is flown in every precinct across the country where the message is sent to keep black people "in their place."
Here too eh?

1630088214421.png

Forum List

Back