Are children a product of their parents?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
While leftists pretend to find character flaws in all things Trump, look at the children he raised. Sure leftists don't like Jr., like his dad he's not afraid of the establishment. Heck, they even rejected Ivanka because why again? At the end of the day Trump raised good people.

Then there's Xiden, so I'm wondering, are children a product of their parents?

41452410-9452479-Hunter_left_his_MacBook_Pro_laptop_at_a_Wilmington_Delaware_comp-a-12_1617967582394.jpg

5cf65401ca8de-media-S110112091-300-DMID1-5j0x4y00p-640x360.jpg

The mod moved this because "it's not political".

After all, it's about the character of POTUS', so not political (cough!)

At the end of the day Trump raised good people.

Trump didn’t raise anyone

He was an indifferent father and the children are a credit to their mothers influence.

Ivana raised Ivanka, Don and Eric
Marla raised Tiffany
Melania raised Barron

Using myself as an example to answer the given question, in a way, yes. I definitely have things from both my parents, but because of how different the two of them are, I don't have everything in common with either one of them and so therefore depending on whatever the matter may be, my mind could go into any direction including my own which I guess would be one that they both have never gone in.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

Trump didn’t raise anyone

He was an indifferent father and the children are a credit to their mothers influence.

Ivana raised Ivanka, Don and Eric
Marla raised Tiffany
Melania raised Barron

Why say stupid shit all the time rightwinger, you're the most intellectually dishonest person.

How come you didn't comment on Xiden? You know why.

I blame Delaware. I have a lot of family who live their. Most are complete shit birds. Something about that state and losers. Maybe the Dupont's poison the water?

Why say stupid shit all the time rightwinger, you're the most intellectually dishonest person.

How come you didn't comment on Xiden? You know why.

Trump was never a good father

Most real fathers will fight for custody and weekends and holidays with their children.
Trump gave full custody to their mothers and never scheduled time to bond with his children. He admits their mothers job was to raise them.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden would take a two hour train ride back to his home in Delaware to be able to tuck his children into bed at night.

Wouldn't that show up in the way the kids act towards him? They seem to Love their father.....Speak very highly of him.

$$$$$$

Ever see Trump interact with Barron?
Spooky

I blame Delaware. I have a lot of family who live their. Most are complete shit birds. Something about that state and losers. Maybe the Dupont's poison the water?

Probably. They live in wealthy zip codes by chance?

$$$$$$

Ever see Trump interact with Barron?
Spooky

Bet your ass Trump is showing him how life works and they're mostly positive as evidenced by his children.

Xiden sold his son out to foreign interest $, strictly because Xiden has political power in the USA, period. Figure there's some payoffs? His son's reaction is perversion and drug abuse, great dad.

Last edited:
Bet your ass Trump is showing him how life works and they're mostly positive as evidenced by his children.

Xiden sold his son out for foreign interest $ strictly because Xiden has political power, period, figure there's some payoffs? His son's reaction is perversion and drug abuse, great dad.

Biden’s son served his country proudly and was elected Attorney General in Delaware

While leftists pretend to find character flaws in all things Trump, look at the children he raised. Sure leftists don't like Jr., like his dad he's not afraid of the establishment. Heck, they even rejected Ivanka because why again? At the end of the day Trump raised good people.

Then there's Xiden, so I'm wondering, are children a product of their parents?

41452410-9452479-Hunter_left_his_MacBook_Pro_laptop_at_a_Wilmington_Delaware_comp-a-12_1617967582394.jpg

5cf65401ca8de-media-S110112091-300-DMID1-5j0x4y00p-640x360.jpg
Speaking for myself and my kids, 100%

Trump was never a good father

Most real fathers will fight for custody and weekends and holidays with their children.
Trump gave full custody to their mothers and never scheduled time to bond with his children. He admits their mothers job was to raise them.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden would take a two hour train ride back to his home in Delaware to be able to tuck his children into bed at night.
His kids say otherwise. All five. Hunter is a disaster.

Forum List

Back