Is it time for Trump to start having rallies in Democrat strongholds?

The GOP in Pennsylvania had no trouble verifying mail in ballots. Do you know what bar codes are and how they work?

One of the states that changed how they handled mail in ballots without legally changing how they handled mail in ballots.

Normal people couldn't make this stuff up.

FBI Director James Comey cost "crooked Hillary" the election with the discovery of emails that meant absolutely nothing. He put the treasonous one in the WH.
And democrats have done the very same thing with nothingburgers against Trump. They have had to resort to charging Trump with charges used against mobsters, several things from back in the Civil War era, and a documents case where they haven't even told us what secret documents Trump had and what secret documents Biden had, not to mention trying to charge Trump for Jan 6th stuff when investigations have proven that Trump was not in charge of these people. Also, not to mention after the 2016 election investigating Trump for Russian collusion when they knew there was no Russian collusion.

Have you found any evidence of this happening? 3.5 years after the fact and you`re still making an ass of yourself and the rest of the Corrupt Sore Loser crybaby party. Why are you keeping your "harvesting" evidence to yourself? Show us what you got.
wtf?

One of the states that changed how they handled mail in ballots without legally changing how they handled mail in ballots.

Normal people couldn't make this stuff up.
62 judges, some appointed by Trump, say that people did indeed make this stuff up. Both parties oversee elections in every state but we`re all free to enjoy our own fantasies. MTG was into QAnon for a while where they believe Jewish Space Lasers start our wildfires. Of course, she also stood in front of a union monument at the Chickamauga battlefield and thought it was one of her traitor monuments.

wtf?

Such silliness. I mailed both my ballot and my wife`s ballot and that`s legal. If there`s a nursing home with bedridden old folks, anyone is allowed to take their ballots to the mailbox. Why do Republicans fear voters? Because they lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections. I hope that the police have orders to shoot to kill in Trump`s upcoming riot. Shame on that cop that only had one bullet for Ashley`s assisted suicide.

62 judges, some appointed by Trump, say that people did indeed make this stuff up. Both parties oversee elections in every state but we`re all free to enjoy our own fantasies. MTG was into QAnon for a while where they believe Jewish Space Lasers start our wildfires. Of course, she also stood in front of a union monument at the Chickamauga battlefield and thought it was one of her traitor monuments.

You are a simpleton

Yes. And he should change his tone, and rhetoric. He should not mention Biden, or the Biden Administration at all going forward. Only talk about failed policies and what he intends to do in order to fix them.

Such silliness. I mailed both my ballot and my wife`s ballot and that`s legal. If there`s a nursing home with bedridden old folks, anyone is allowed to take their ballots to the mailbox. Why do Republicans fear voters? Because they lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections.
Silliness? You were mocking the poster regarding the very existence ballot harvesting. It's legal in 24 states.

I hope that the police have orders to shoot to kill in Trump`s upcoming riot. Shame on that cop that only had one bullet for Ashley`s assisted suicide.
Ok. Got it, you pray for the death of people with political opinions that differ from yours. Pretty sick.

In the long and short of it ... that may work.But it also would demand
real precise security.Trump has no shortage of his message getting
out.
It would be easier for the Progs to infiltrate a set up though. There are violent anti Trump Progs who could make it dangerous. The thing is I believe he would want to. To talk to people in those areas. To be given a chance. The worst that will happen is he will leave office and the Progs will continue their destruction of America when empowered again.

In my opinion he should brave the difficult locales. New York, Chicago etc. He needs to do what was the impossible and say it out loud "you don't have to vote like your grandparents did, if you feel your party has abandoned you and America, you have an alternative".

Reagan won it all except D.C. Trump can apply pressure to states that were once unheard of. Even if he doesn't win a particularly blue state, he may turn a purple one with less effort due to his exposure.

What is important right now. In fact, what is critical, is that politicians all hear, from both sides that poor policies and decisions that harm America will have career consequences. Trump could run on "remain in Mexico" again and suggest he will negotiate an unbreakable 20 year agreement with Mexico and it would be a slamdunk with voters.

Bub...that was old school. Back when MN was the only state that voted dem for McGovern type of thing. 50% of the country wants America burned down. I mean, OK if you want a ruckus, maybe it is good for publicity for Trump. But dems know Trump by now....just as reps know the score.

reps vs dems.jpg

I don't know, you could ask one of them. Maybe because they don't give a flying rat's patoot what you think? That's one possibility.
LOL you've got to be kidding thinking I'd actually associate with a Red Hat in real life.

He's not going to do that. Being a star, crowd size is everything. Dance with the people that brung ya.

I hope that the police have orders to shoot to kill in Trump`s upcoming riot. Shame on that cop that only had one bullet for Ashley`s assisted suicide.

More like shame on Kyle Rittenhouse for missing one faggot.

You missed you only chance to be famous.

Have you seen his audience?

Primarily white, Christian and over 50

Anyone who disagrees with Trump gets shouted down or threatened. That is not how you win elections
They`re fake Christians and even Gandhi said they suck. When Gandhi said they suck, they really do.
" I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ".

In my opinion he should brave the difficult locales. New York, Chicago etc. He needs to do what was the impossible and say it out loud "you don't have to vote like your grandparents did, if you feel your party has abandoned you and America, you have an alternative".

Reagan won it all except D.C. Trump can apply pressure to states that were once unheard of. Even if he doesn't win a particularly blue state, he may turn a purple one with less effort due to his exposure.

What is important right now. In fact, what is critical, is that politicians all hear, from both sides that poor policies and decisions that harm America will have career consequences. Trump could run on "remain in Mexico" again and suggest he will negotiate an unbreakable 20 year agreement with Mexico and it would be a slamdunk with voters.

Does he even dare? He's not always filling places that are staunch Republican

Forum List

Back