Is it time for Trump to start having rallies in Democrat strongholds?

Have you seen his audience?

Primarily white, Christian and over 50

Anyone who disagrees with Trump gets shouted down or threatened. That is not how you win elections
Is that why you guys are scared to go?

In my opinion he should brave the difficult locales. New York, Chicago etc. He needs to do what was the impossible and say it out loud "you don't have to vote like your grandparents did, if you feel your party has abandoned you and America, you have an alternative".

Reagan won it all except D.C. Trump can apply pressure to states that were once unheard of. Even if he doesn't win a particularly blue state, he may turn a purple one with less effort due to his exposure.

What is important right now. In fact, what is critical, is that politicians all hear, from both sides that poor policies and decisions that harm America will have career consequences. Trump could run on "remain in Mexico" again and suggest he will negotiate an unbreakable 20 year agreement with Mexico and it would be a slamdunk with voters.
He doesn't pay his bill so they said no.

If Trump held rallies in my neighborhood he would not be happy with the reception he gets
You say he should hold rallies with people who are not fans, yet there is nothing preventing you from going to his rallies. He doesn't pick his audiences, yet you won't go. Again, what are you afraid of? If you think he should hold rallies in front of non-fans and he doesn't pick his audiences, why are you not going? He could hold a rally in "your neighborhood"? First, do you have a stadium big enough? These are not the phonebooth sized "rallies" Quid Pro Joe holds, remember, these are real rallies with tens of thousands in attendance. Second, if his fans follow him around, you would be inundated with them and all five of you would simply be nullified by the enormous crowds.

Seriously, what are you afraid of?

You say he should hold rallies with people who are not fans, yet there is nothing preventing you from going to his rallies. He doesn't pick his audiences, yet you won't go. Again, what are you afraid of? If you think he should hold rallies in front of non-fans and he doesn't pick his audiences, why are you not going? He could hold a rally in "your neighborhood"? First, do you have a stadium big enough? These are not the phonebooth sized "rallies" Quid Pro Joe holds, remember, these are real rallies with tens of thousands in attendance. Second, if his fans follow him around, you would be inundated with them and all five of you would simply be nullified by the enormous crowds.

Seriously, what are you afraid of?

Again…..there are no Trump rallies in my area

He has to come to the voters. Unless he is convincing those who are on the fence, he is not accomplishing anything.

Ranting about stolen elections, his legal cases or how he is a victim will not convince anyone

He always draws a crowd, but it`s the same group of loons. Check out this one who was seeing Trump for the 68th time in 5 years. :laughing0301:
I can`t picture these inbred hillbillies venturing into a city where they might encounter dark skinned people.
Biden voters

s-l1600.jpg

In my opinion he should brave the difficult locales. New York, Chicago etc. He needs to do what was the impossible and say it out loud "you don't have to vote like your grandparents did, if you feel your party has abandoned you and America, you have an alternative".

Reagan won it all except D.C. Trump can apply pressure to states that were once unheard of. Even if he doesn't win a particularly blue state, he may turn a purple one with less effort due to his exposure.

What is important right now. In fact, what is critical, is that politicians all hear, from both sides that poor policies and decisions that harm America will have career consequences. Trump could run on "remain in Mexico" again and suggest he will negotiate an unbreakable 20 year agreement with Mexico and it would be a slamdunk with voters.
Yes, kind of. Any state that is close to being able to be picked off is fair game. But, I wouldn't waste my resources on impossibilities. That's what Hillary Clinton did. She tried racking up as many votes as she could in California and New York, while ignoring the swing states.

Again…..there are no Trump rallies in my area

He has to come to the voters. Unless he is convincing those who are on the fence, he is not accomplishing anything.

Ranting about stolen elections, his legal cases or how he is a victim will not convince anyone
Do you have a stadium big enough to hold the tens of thousands that would show up?

Yes, kind of. Any state that is close to being able to be picked off is fair game. But, I wouldn't waste my resources on impossibilities. That's what Hillary Clinton did. She tried racking up as many votes as she could in California and New York, while ignoring the swing states.
FBI Director James Comey cost "crooked Hillary" the election with the discovery of emails that meant absolutely nothing. He put the treasonous one in the WH.

oH please, make it Compton. lol

Although, if he really fucked up Canada .... that'd be good.

Why in the fuck would any white person with any self respect go to a trump rally?
I don't know, you could ask one of them. Maybe because they don't give a flying rat's patoot what you think? That's one possibility.

Forum List

Back