Is it time for Trump to start having rallies in Democrat strongholds?

We do agree with him, unlike some of you Hamas-loving Democrats who are protesting your own "president."
There more I see the videos and outrage from average citizens in major cities, the more I believe Trump would benefit greatly from holding a rally there, no question. The black vote in particular is a major demographic that he can grab a large percentage from.

He had record black, latino, gay and Jewish votes for a GOP candidate in 2020. He should have a rally and speak to those he knows he can persuade to defend Americas interest. Nothing less than all of the West is at stake and Europeans and Asian allies know this.

10M illegals in the last 3 years alone. THIS is Bidens legacy. 200 years from now, if America still exists, his name will be associated with this, whether in U.S history books or Chinese history books.

Just the facts. It is the worst single policy on earth. After years of telling the world that "low skilled labour is being replaced by machines" as the excuse for those same jobs being shipped off to China they allow 10M in, most who can't even speak English?

Some of you should venture onto youtube and search for the videos, they are endless. Trump should strike while the iron is hot. May the man with the best policies win in 2024.

Have you seen the people who go to them? There is a reason Trump rallies are overflowing, these are desperate people looking for someone to rally around.

Jesus aint returning anytime soon, so they have anointed Trump their savior.
YES.......many people are desperate for something other than career, corrupt, disgusting politicians.

Have you seen the people who go to them? There is a reason Trump rallies are overflowing, these are desperate people looking for someone to rally around.

Jesus aint returning anytime soon, so they have anointed Trump their savior.
I have. If you made a Venn diagram of those attending religious revivals and those attending orange bag O' shit rallies, you damn near have a circle.

I think it would be time wasted. Trump should focus on campaigning in areas where he has realistic chances of winning.

Obviously that is why Biden is not out and about.
I heard today that Biden is limited to basically one
short public appearance { at some inconsequential spot
like a Ice Cream cone vender }.When he does a pubic
appearance.Which explains definitively why he stayed
inside some basemant bunker in the fall of 2020 where Trump
was doing huge Rallies.The Dems know ... Biden was a weak candidate.
Couldn't even win the Iowa caucus.
Trump winning 2,497 counties
Biden winning 477 counties.
Even Obama won 873 counties.
Biden limited his appearances because he understands what it means to be contagious and asymptomatic and those aren`t the kind of things one learns at Trump University.
Did you hear about that Covid thingy? Damn, you people are stupid. :rolleyes:

Biden limited his appearances because he understands what it means to be contagious and asymptomatic and those aren`t the kind of things one learns at Trump University.
Did you hear about that Covid thingy? Damn, you people are stupid. :rolleyes:

Your Cult demands that you be this ignorant?

They don't vote, Dem headquarters 'harvests' their ballots and votes for them. It's odd isn't it, that Dem 'harvested' ballots all voted Dem.
I`ve harvested corn, tomatoes and cukes but never ballots. Do you can yours or freeze them? Damn, you people are stupid. Republicans have had over 3 years to show fraud and 62 judges, many appointed by your Jesus, told these nuts to get the hell out of their courtrooms. :auiqs.jpg:

He always draws a crowd, but it`s the same group of loons. Check out this one who was seeing Trump for the 68th time in 5 years. :laughing0301:
I can`t picture these inbred hillbillies venturing into a city where they might encounter dark skinned people.

What a bigot you are, there are plenty of 'dark skinned people' in the rural areas. You don't have a fucking clue.

Forum List

Back