Is It Time For True Christians To Put Bullets In The Heads Of Vaccine Nurses??

Is It Time For True Christians To Put Bullets In The Heads Of Vaccine Nurses??​

NO. It is time for these nut balls to fear prosecution when making felonious threats and remember they are Christians, first.
Why should they fear prosecution when there is a large number of people in this country who will either try to justify it or minimize it??

As you will see being played out on this very post.....no one can threaten to kill more people than reactionary right-wingers.....

Mock me all you like -- doesn't refute the fact you are more upset at me for ACCURATELY portraying right-wing dic suckers like yourself...

Since none of you will be able to bring yourself to condemn this fetish you powerless cucks have for wanting to murder nurses and doctors...

And as I said, there are tons of examples....like from this guy...the guy that Trump saw fit to give a press pass to..the same guy who claims Jews are evil, the usual right-wing bullshit....

There is no both sides to this
So, you're scared of a little fight, demon?

The NT at least 50, the bible as a whole I would say 25 times. When I was still active in the church I used to always do the "bible in a year" reading plan on top of my normal bible studies. I also got a Minor in Biblical History while getting my Bachelors.

If you have never done it I would suggest you find a bible that does not have the chapter and verse numbers that man added well after the fact and read the Bible the way God intended. It gives a whole new perspective on the bible
I have a pretty good Bible education, too, nothing like as good as yours, but I've been looking forward to reading it in Latin. I'm aware the New Testament was actually written in Greek, but that's a bridge too far for me.

I'm pretty sure that in any language it doesn't advocate killing nurses.

Last edited:
So, is there much that is more ironic than a Nazi calling other people demons?

I cannot think of anything

Mock me all you like -- doesn't refute the fact you are more upset at me for ACCURATELY portraying right-wing dic suckers like yourself...

Since none of you will be able to bring yourself to condemn this fetish you powerless cucks have for wanting to murder nurses and doctors...

And as I said, there are tons of examples....like from this guy...the guy that Trump saw fit to give a press pass to..the same guy who claims Jews are evil, the usual right-wing bullshit....

There is no both sides to this

Rick Wiles is charlatan.. Too many evangelicals have lost their minds.

So, you're scared of a little fight, demon?
No, my side has been thru many fights..and won...that is how it is when you are on the right side of history....

I can go into much detail about that history too.....but insecure Conservative cucks like yourself can't....because insecure cucks like you have been on the wrong side of those fights -- over and over again..and you will lose this one too....

But I tell you want....instead of talking like a pussy online -- go out and fight....

No Christian in his right mind would murder anybody; that would be a total perversion of the religion, no matter what the case was. Christians aren't supposed to have any enemies they're not supposed to be fighting especially in wars, legitimate or not.
There were many in the United States who questioned our entry into WW 1. Progs ruled the nation and put us on the path to perma wars. Getting slaughtered is not a good thing. All have to be on board and all need to follow the 10 commandments and other laws from the Bible. We do not.

No one has time for all that. These days people are just trying to not get pushed into a subway car by a black guy, or stabbed at a furniture store by a black guy, or car jacked by a black guy, etc.
Excellent point. When are these Black guys going to start shooting up their classmates, Walmarts, synagogues, churches, movie theaters, etc. like white people do, God "I`m an idiot" boy?

No, my side has been thru many fights..and won...that is how it is when you are on the right side of history....

I can go into much detail about that history too.....but insecure Conservative cucks like yourself can't....because insecure cucks like you have been on the wrong side of those fights -- over and over again..and you will lose this one too....

But I tell you want....instead of talking like a pussy online -- go out and fight....
Shut up , demon. You have no power that is not given willingly, and I do not give you power.

Last edited:

"Earlier this month, Scott McKay, a prominent QAnon conspiracy theorist known online as Patriot Streetfighter, spoke at a ReAwaken America tour stop in Phoenix, Arizona, where he declared war on health care providers whom he blamed for the recent death of fellow QAnon and anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Cirsten Weldon. McKay declared that “World War IV” is underway and warned doctors and nurses that if they “have the courage to kill our people, you better have the courage to stand in a direct crosshairs of Patriot Streetfighter because this is now going to happen.”

I’m going to name names—show pictures where I can—these are the nurses, doctors involved in murdering these people, and I’m going to start pushing these people into the public eye -- This is war. It’s gonna get bloody, and I’m going to get ugly too; no less ugly than any 1776 preacher that dropped his Bible on the lectern, grabbed his muzzle loader or musket, and went out and put balls and bullets inside people and watched blood flow on a battlefield. That’s what they had to do. That’s the name of Christ.” “It’s an evil enemy,” McKay declared. “Any of the minions, including the doctors and nurses who were part of it—knowingly or unknowingly, that’s not for me to sort out—but they need to know what’s coming next."

Now...you can try to minimize or discount this guy as some random isolated religious nut-bag -- but there are tons and tons of examples of right-wing Christian fundamentalists calling for doctors and nurses to be killed -- due to their belief that these doctors and nurses are murdering hundreds of thousands of people with the vaccine....So I applaud them for having the religious courage to bring up this simple fact -- if you believe the enemy is evil and that enemy is murdering you, your family and your friends -- shouldn't you kill them?? Isn't that just simple self defense??

I mean this argument goes back to people who felt the only way to protect unborn fetuses was by killing the abortion doctors and blowing up the abortion clinics -- why wouldn't they?? These doctors were murdering people daily; any true hero would go in guns blazing if they know behind that door; children were being murdered...why shouldn't the same be said about these vaccine nurses and doctors?? Blow up the places where they are giving these shots; put bullets in these nurses and doctors...let the blood flow on the battlefield...as Christ commands.....or whatever....As long as no muslim clerics in mosques starts to call for the murder of vaccine nurses and doctors because of their fundamentalist beliefs...because that would be terrorism talk....

Why bullets? According to the Left a few dozen unarmed people can topple the US government.

Why bullets? According to the Left a few dozen unarmed people can topple the US government.
Again..you should be asking the person who called for dic suckers like you to put bullets into nurses and doctors......

Does this woman strike fear in your cucked soul???

istockphoto-1256229007-612x612.jpg

You gonna be a manly man and take her out for Jesus?

There were many in the United States who questioned our entry into WW 1. Progs ruled the nation and put us on the path to perma wars. Getting slaughtered is not a good thing. All have to be on board and all need to follow the 10 commandments and other laws from the Bible. We do not.

Like the Lord's Resistance Army... They are Christian Marxists.

We entered WW1 because the allies were deeply in debt to us and our corporate giants. If the allies lose, we get nothing and neither does US Steel, GE, Westinghouse, etc. Would you have given the Germans a free pass on the sinking of American ships? Read a damn book already and try to learn something. I know, screaming about progs is easier isn`t it? No thought required.

Again..you should be asking the person who called for dic suckers like you to put bullets into nurses and doctors......

Does this woman strike fear in your cucked soul???

View attachment 592543

You gonna be a manly man and take her out for Jesus?
Yeah, sure. And Hitler was a Christian blah blah blah. You idiots are so typical.

Forum List

Back