Kudos to Biden for calling Doocy to clear the air after his hot mic incident

The right thing to do.
Hot microphone incidents with major politicians are always funny! I saw the headline in passing, didn't read, just chuckled and went on to the next story, not knowing it was Doocy he called a "dumb S.O.B.". A nice touch to call Doocy to tell him "nothing personal". Pretty mature of Doocy to accept it as part of the rough and tumble, instead of faking some big feelings hurt partisan moment.

Hot microphone incidents with major politicians are always funny! I saw the headline in passing, didn't read, just chuckled and went on to the next story, not knowing it was Doocy he called a "dumb S.O.B.". A nice touch to call Doocy to tell him "nothing personal". Pretty mature of Doocy to accept it as part of the rough and tumble, instead of faking some big feelings hurt partisan moment.
Now if the "Go Brandon" crowd could get a hint they might be passable as decent humans.

This is why Biden's poll numbers will either remain the same, or plummet even further.

He should have been pressing his boot harder on that dunces neck, but alas, he capitulates.

*le sigh*

This is why Biden's poll numbers will either remain the same, or plummet even further.

He should have been pressing his boot harder on that dunces neck, but alas, he capitulates.

*le sigh*
How and why is Doocey a dunce? I can see where and how he annoys people but how can he be a dunce when asking about inflation and the Presidency?

*le sigh*

Not used to a commie doing the right and mature thing, huh? His ratings are not in a hole because he does something right once in a while, it's because everything he's done so far is wrong and hurting the country.

That's like congratulations to a kid who's mom made him go apologize to another kid he called a name when she found out.

He only did so because even MSNBC was showing him on the news saying it.

Forum List

Back