Is It Time For True Christians To Put Bullets In The Heads Of Vaccine Nurses??

It is not at all surprising that the medical devils do not accept any accountability for the murders they are committing. Doctors are taught from day one of medical school that they are expected to kill and will never be held accountable when they do.

Demons.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022
Did she call for putting bullets in the unvaccinated? I`m okay with Covid assisted suicide but yes, keep the unvaccinated out of the hospitals. They had a choice.

It is not at all surprising that the medical devils do not accept any accountability for the murders they are committing. Doctors are taught from day one of medical school that they are expected to kill and will never be held accountable when they do.

Demons.
This is the dumbest thing we`ll see here all day. You`re #1 and you now have bragging rights. How long were you in medical school, btw?

Did she call for putting bullets in the unvaccinated? I`m okay with Covid assisted suicide but yes, keep the unvaccinated out of the hospitals. They had a choice.
Reading is a thing. Maybe a remedial class would help you.

"I wish them to all die"

This is the dumbest thing we`ll see here all day. You`re #1 and you now have bragging rights. How long were you in medical school, btw?
A year and a half. I was talked out of it by a wise doctor, thus saving me from wasting any more money on tuition.

When she realized that she had sold her soul, she made a very serious attempt at suicide, and when she survived she dedicated herself to enlightening medical students about what would be expected of them. She saved two other people the way she saved me.

Last edited:
A year and a half. I was talked out of it by a wise doctor, thus saving me from wasting any more money on tuition.

When she realized that she had sold her soul, she made a very serious attempt at suicide, and when she survived she dedicated herself to enlightening medical students about what would be expected of them. She saved two other people the way she saved me.
You were admitted to a medical school? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Correct

the crazy lefties want the doctors and nurses to let unvaxed people die from neglect
Some do I am sure.....

However, the vast majority of us "Lefties" support policies that offer healthcare for EVERYONE -- even those who disagree with us politically....perhaps you heard of it......

If this is your attempt at trying to "both sides" people calling for doctors and nurses to be shot because of vaccines -- that is pathetic

Let me know when those crazy lefties start calling for nurses and doctors to be killed because they gave health care to the unvaxxed

Demons are supernatural creatures which can be found in many of the world’s myths and religions. These primordial beings can be traced back to the beginning of recorded history at around 3500 BCE, but it’s likely they existed in the minds of our ancestors as far back as the stone age. 1.
A Brief History of Demons. Demons are supernatural ...

I know about Demons sweetie. There is nothing that you can teach me about God or His Creations. I have a tendency to discount people who don't actually believe in the Bible/

I know about Demons sweetie. There is nothing that you can teach me about God or His Creations. I have a tendency to discount people who don't actually believe in the Bible/
The Bible was written by men in a more primitive time. "Slaves, obey your master". Maybe it`s just me, but I`m against slavery.

Some do I am sure.....

However, the vast majority of us "Lefties" support policies that offer healthcare for EVERYONE -- even those who disagree with us politically....perhaps you heard of it......

If this is your attempt at trying to "both sides" people calling for doctors and nurses to be shot because of vaccines -- that is pathetic

Let me know when those crazy lefties start calling for nurses and doctors to be killed because they gave health care to the unvaxxed
Denying treatment to people who didnt get the shot is the same or worse that what you accuse some on the right of doing

Good.. I'm sure no one could teach you anything.

"Earlier this month, Scott McKay, a prominent QAnon conspiracy theorist known online as Patriot Streetfighter, spoke at a ReAwaken America tour stop in Phoenix, Arizona, where he declared war on health care providers whom he blamed for the recent death of fellow QAnon and anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Cirsten Weldon. McKay declared that “World War IV” is underway and warned doctors and nurses that if they “have the courage to kill our people, you better have the courage to stand in a direct crosshairs of Patriot Streetfighter because this is now going to happen.”

I’m going to name names—show pictures where I can—these are the nurses, doctors involved in murdering these people, and I’m going to start pushing these people into the public eye -- This is war. It’s gonna get bloody, and I’m going to get ugly too; no less ugly than any 1776 preacher that dropped his Bible on the lectern, grabbed his muzzle loader or musket, and went out and put balls and bullets inside people and watched blood flow on a battlefield. That’s what they had to do. That’s the name of Christ.” “It’s an evil enemy,” McKay declared. “Any of the minions, including the doctors and nurses who were part of it—knowingly or unknowingly, that’s not for me to sort out—but they need to know what’s coming next."

Now...you can try to minimize or discount this guy as some random isolated religious nut-bag -- but there are tons and tons of examples of right-wing Christian fundamentalists calling for doctors and nurses to be killed -- due to their belief that these doctors and nurses are murdering hundreds of thousands of people with the vaccine....So I applaud them for having the religious courage to bring up this simple fact -- if you believe the enemy is evil and that enemy is murdering you, your family and your friends -- shouldn't you kill them?? Isn't that just simple self defense??

I mean this argument goes back to people who felt the only way to protect unborn fetuses was by killing the abortion doctors and blowing up the abortion clinics -- why wouldn't they?? These doctors were murdering people daily; any true hero would go in guns blazing if they know behind that door; children were being murdered...why shouldn't the same be said about these vaccine nurses and doctors?? Blow up the places where they are giving these shots; put bullets in these nurses and doctors...let the blood flow on the battlefield...as Christ commands.....or whatever....As long as no muslim clerics in mosques starts to call for the murder of vaccine nurses and doctors because of their fundamentalist beliefs...because that would be terrorism talk....

I must put bullets in the heads of my communist enemies and die with a gun in my hand to ride the Valkyrie and ascend to Valhalla.

I don't value human life, especially the likes of Biff's worthless ass. I will kill them all with glorious ease and meet Woden and Thor in the sacred hall where I will feast, fight, and fuck forever!!!

Forum List

Back