Is it time for the Biden crime family to go down?

Is it time for the Biden crime family to go down?​

I thought they had all been going down on each other for ages. Certainly Hunter is no stranger in going down on his brother's wife's snatch. Well, well, well, after all of the crap the left flung at Trump for years and years, we once again see the democrats actually guilty of all that stuff! The Biden Crime tent has finally torn a hole in itself, people are sick of the Bidens, and soon we will have Bidengate to go right along with Clintongate, Chinagate and all the rest of the crap that democrats have pulled.

Now I understand the hate for Trump: they really resent that he isn't down at their level, can't be bought and dragged down to their level, and despite every effort imaginable, they can't MAKE him dirty like they all are.

81 million votes my ass.

I thought they had all been going down on each other for ages. Certainly Hunter is no stranger in going down on his brother's wife's snatch. Well, well, well, after all of the crap the left flung at Trump for years and years, we once again see the democrats actually guilty of all that stuff! The Biden Crime tent has finally torn a hole in itself, people are sick of the Bidens, and soon we will have Bidengate to go right along with Clintongate, Chinagate and all the rest of the crap that democrats have pulled.

Now I understand the hate for Trump: they really resent that he isn't down at their level, can't be bought and dragged down to their level, and despite every effort imaginable, they can't MAKE him dirty like they all are.

81 million votes my ass.

That was pure poetry, man. :beer:

Well, if Biden were removed, that would put Kamala Harris as president, and she has more experience going down than anybody.
The hate, the ignorance, the stupidity, you name it, the Rights got it.

Come on

Tell us the horrible crimes Hunter Biden has committed

Forum List

Back