New York City and Los Angeles have simply refused to provide their crime statistics to the FBI this year

LOL....USPS's fault. :laughing0301:

At this point all you can do is laugh.....The reckoning in January of '25 is going to be something to see. They will have sirens going off warning dems of the purge.

Must be because crime is so low.
Democrats:
Providing crime stats to the FBI has always been voluntary. It says so right on their website or at least it used to:

Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics: Their Proper Use
1665115968980.png

States rights and the FBI is corrupt? Seems to me the right would be pushing this for all states.

Nobody has ever said it wasn’t voluntary.
She doesn't seem to understand or maybe she just disregards the fact that the release of POTUS tax records is voluntary as well. She has been part of the chorus chastising Trump for not releasing his for some time now as I recall. Sounds a bit hypocritical to me. But whatever fits her narrative, eh?

They don't want those numbers getting out. The exodus from these democrat shitholes is beginning to take its toll. November will just make matters worse for them.
Check this out:

Rigging the numbers to make the left look good or, should I say, not look as bad.

That's what they do.

In a discussion about illegals, I did some research to find out how many illegals are murdering in this country. Those statistics don't exist. When they arrest or convict somebody for assault, manslaughter, murder they don't record whether the accused is illegally in this country.

Forum List

Back