Is it time for a revamp of the rules?

This is an interesting move considering one extremely hateful poster is allowed to post his endless polemics in the zone 1 race forum to the point he completely dominates it.

Where I agree with your assessment of the end result ...
That is also based in the fact they moved Race Relations to Zone 1 in attempts to clean up the discussion.

Then it boils down to how well you can express the ugliest ideas in the cleanest manner ...
Or in essence ... How well you can pick up a turd by the clean end ... :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure we have the same definition of liberal. Actually it is a conservative board, but we are genuinely more tolerant than the "liberals".
It's not a conservative board. It only seems that way because liberals don't have the ability to argue a point. The board is liberal in the sense that you can get by with just about anything. I was once permanently suspended from the (now defunct) History channel forum for relatively mild posts that angered a certain mod. The point is that you might not have any perspective as far as opinion boards but if you can't get along on the USMB board you might as well hang it up.

It's not a conservative board. It only seems that way because liberals don't have the ability to argue a point. The board is liberal in the sense that you can get by with just about anything. I was once permanently suspended from the (now defunct) History channel forum for relatively mild posts that angered a certain mod. The point is that you might not have any perspective as far as opinion boards but if you can't get along on the USMB board you might as well hang it up.
I know. Semantics.

Forum List

Back