Is it possible there's trouble ahead for the presumptive nominee?

Even if Trump loses 5% of Republicans, that is HUGE.

Add to that the MSM blaring the abortion issue, which will be on the ballot in several states to mobilize women, there goes another 5%-10% of the electorate against TRUMP.

Republicans are apparently willing to die on the hill known as Tax Cut Hill. They are really playing with fire. Old voters want SS and Medicare fixed. There is another 5% that Trump loses.

Nikki wins in November and Trump loses. Se La Vie.

Meh, not really. Incumbants are almost always renominated.

So we have a choice between an 81-year-old who acts like an old man and a 77-year-old who acts like a child throwing a tantrum.

Seems like a pretty easy choice to me.
Some of us with a smidgeon of conscience can't vote for anyone who voted for the illegal Iraq invasion. We knew what the result would be, and so did they. The resulting disaster served someone's purposes, but it was not those of this great nation.
At the same time, voting for anyone as obviously self-obsessed as Mr. Trump is unthinkable.

Difficult to imagine a more dismal prospect than having Trump and Biden being the duopoly's presentations. Seeing as Americans are incapable of thinking outside the "two-party" box, we appear to be doomed to either peste or cholera.

We have a binary system.
I can't see how that so easily escapes some of you.

You were unable to refute my point, as usual.

Trump ONLY won in 2016 because we use this archiac system of selecting presidents that allows someone rejected by the voters to win. Trump was rejected by the voters in 2016. He was rejected in 2018, he was rejected in 2020 and he was rejected again in 2022. But you guys keep putting him up, hoping to sneak his diapered ass in through a loophole.
and I didn't vote for him in any of those elections.

and won't this year.

stop kissing R and D ass, and vote for the person best suited for the job.

"I hate our candidate, but I can't vote for the other side" is tearing the country apart.

Right now, we have 2 candidates NOBODY wants. this is the best time since 2000 to tell the 'powers that be' to shove it up their ass.

More popular among whom? College grads for sure. Non MAGAists, yes. Knuckle dragging simps with fascist impulses? No.
I thought that any Dem was going to win for certain in 2024, this seemed too eas to predict. Then the border continued to be invaded, fhe global economy was hit with massive inflation thanks primarily to the I.R.A, and, I read countless comments on youtuve, even on left wing sites which were not confident in the Dems. It seems clear to me the world doesn't view the U.S the way they used to. Ironically the world fears Harris more tha Biden, she is a dra on his popularity I'm certain. British posters in particular are quite clear in their concerns of the prospect of her as the potential president in the event Biden can't continue. This is shocking really. The world is so plugged in to their fantssies and MSM promote anything as long as the do ors pay for the "news" that society is blind to reality. European and Asian leaders aren't as of late. It scares me to think that the American Empire may be replaced. If it wasn't for Trunp loidly callijg out China for years and applying public pressure it may already have occurred.

I thought that any Dem was going to win for certain in 2024, this seemed too eas to predict. Then the border continued to be invaded, fhe global economy was hit with massive inflation thanks primarily to the I.R.A,
The IRA affected the global economy? Do you have any hard evidence to show that's true? What about Trump's $2.2T CARES Act? This rabbit hole you folks keep going down, trying to blame global inflation solely on Biden, you know it's farcical, right? Was he also responsible for the massive disruption to supply chains? Was he responsible for the spike in oil prices following Putin's invasion of Ukraine? Does anything happen in the world that isn't Biden's fault in your view?

Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

An informed electorate is not Don's friend. Not considering his moral bankruptcy, incompetence, and indefensible acts like making Matthew Whitaker acting AG. What kind of moron does that?

Lots of trouble ahead if Biden is the presumptive nominee. You guys are shitting bullets.

It si fascinating that the Extreme Biden Cult Fucks claim Trump all of a sudden became racist in 2015.

He was given all sorts of swards from black organizations,

Trump-Muhammed-Ali-Pardon.jpg

You people are lying dipshits.

I'm not any part of the problem.

if you vote for Trump or Biden, YOU are

Weird that so many of you that don't understand the system, consider yourselves superior.
I personally don't care that you aren't involved in politics - it's your delusion that I think is bad.

Lots of trouble ahead if Biden is the presumptive nominee. You guys are shitting bullets.
It's possible. But consumer sentiment is improving as inflation and interest rates come down. Job growth has been phenomenal. Wage growth has slightly exceeded inflation. Biden has been asking for Congress to help him reform immigration policy since day 1. Repubs refuse. Obviously abortion is a huge liability for Repubs. All their policy positions are unpopular. If the election comes down to integrity, competence, getting things done that are positive for the country, the state of the economy, Biden will win.
If it's about a cult of personality Trump wins.

and I didn't vote for him in any of those elections.

and won't this year.

stop kissing R and D ass, and vote for the person best suited for the job.

"I hate our candidate, but I can't vote for the other side" is tearing the country apart.

Right now, we have 2 candidates NOBODY wants. this is the best time since 2000 to tell the 'powers that be' to shove it up their ass.

Explain how you see that unfolding.

Some of us with a smidgeon of conscience can't vote for anyone who voted for the illegal Iraq invasion. We knew what the result would be, and so did they. The resulting disaster served someone's purposes, but it was not those of this great nation.
At the same time, voting for anyone as obviously self-obsessed as Mr. Trump is unthinkable.

So rather than worry about the clear and present danger, you are going to obsess about something that happened 20 years ago?

That doesn't seem very smart.

There's a bunch of stuff that Biden did in his 40 year career that I'm not good with, including SOME of his current policies. Like all of our politicians, he is too beholden to the Zionist lobby.

But Trump has pretty much said he plans to turn this country into a dictatorship. I think I can live with Biden's 20 year old mistake.

It si fascinating that the Extreme Biden Cult Fucks claim Trump all of a sudden became racist in 2015.

He was given all sorts of swards from black organizations,

You people are lying dipshits.
Oh, no, we knew Trump was racist back in the 1970's when Nixon had to sue him for housing discrimination.

The only difference is when he was that weird real estate guy, it didn't matter that much.

Are you going to spend years obsessing about him like you did his Dad?

Absolutely. Let's look at just Wisconsin, under the "leadership" of Scott Walker.

Then-governor Scott Walker began the assault on our democracy that continues today. Gov. Walker, along with his allies in the gerrymandered, GOP-controlled legislature, pioneered anti-democratic policies in Wisconsin that disenfranchised thousands of people – often targeting the most vulnerable and marginalized. Under Walker's leadership, Wisconsin enacted one of the harshest voter ID laws in the country, restricted early voting, changed absentee voting laws, limited access to polling places, and created partisan, undemocratic redistricting.

Gerrymandering, invented by the democrat Party and was perfect until Republicans started winning and using it. Then it became bad, almost as bad as the Orange Man! Now when democrats do it they call it "redistricting"

It's possible. But consumer sentiment is improving as inflation and interest rates come down. Job growth has been phenomenal. Wage growth has slightly exceeded inflation. Biden has been asking for Congress to help him reform immigration policy since day 1. Repubs refuse. Obviously abortion is a huge liability for Repubs. All their policy positions are unpopular. If the election comes down to integrity, competence, getting things done that are positive for the country, the state of the economy, Biden will win.
If it's about a cult of personality Trump wins.
You are eating the food the left throw out at you.

Weird that so many of you that don't understand the system, consider yourselves superior.
I personally don't care that you aren't involved in politics - it's your delusion that I think is bad.
Weird that so many of you that don't understand the system,

I obviously understand the system better than you.

The system was set up FOR THE PEOPLE.

These days, you have no chance unless you declare yourself a democrat or a republican.

Forum List

Back