Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start thi

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
SO Biden won this war ? US is so powerful, I am sure pootin got it today, but its too late for him and his empire ...

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start this evening.

Prigozhin, audio message 12:46PM BST, on support by the locals and the "mine barrier" in Rostov: "Why is the country supporting us? Because we went with a March for Justice. We were hit, first with artillery, then with helicopters. We went without a single round fired, we didn’t touch a single conscript. We didn’t kill a single person on our way. We were attacked by aviation, helis, planes, but we reached Rostov. Without a single round, we captured the building of the HQs. We didn’t interfere with the work of a single person. On the streets, people are unfurling flags of PMC Wagner. In shops, when guys go there, people ask to pay for them as they want to do something good. Words of compliments are voiced. And another thing. In media, information about certain “mine barriers” are spread. When we came here, we removed these mine barriers from the adjacent building of the HQs, in the morning. It was poorly placed. It was just an unprofessional, not useful idea. So we removed this mine barrier." Audio: https://t.me/concordgroup_o

If the Russian generals were looking for a time to get rid of Putin, now is the time.
The GRU is still on Putin's side, so we could be having another battle for Moscow's streets.

What makes you think that Zelenskyy will do any better than Hitler or Bonaparte?

Sort of a fool's errand to try and invade and keep Russia, that's what history has taught us.

I don't see Zelenskyy as being more brilliant that the French emperor or the German fuhrer.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. However, it could be very dangerous.

I think Prigozhin sent a strong message to NATO that he wanted to end the war in Ukraine and needed their support when he returned the former US Marine's fallen body with military honors.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. However, it could be very dangerous.

I think Prigozhin sent a strong message to NATO that he wanted to end the war in Ukraine and needed their support when he returned the former US Marine's fallen body with military honors.
Prigoshin isn´t about to end the war in Ukraine.

Utkin know the drill, + i am sure that old , coward czar is not in Moscow

the best of GRU Wagner are on the way

What makes you think that Zelenskyy will do any better than Hitler or Bonaparte?
Sort of a fool's errand to try and invade and keep Russia, that's what history has taught us.
I don't see Zelenskyy as being more brilliant that the French emperor or the German fuhrer.
Zelenskyy is not trying to invade Russia, he's trying to get Russians out of Ukraine.

Prigozhin and the Wagner Group were fighting with Russians, now they are fighting against Putin. That is a very good thing.

If the worse happens Putin must use tactical nukes or destroy nuclear facilities in Ukraine to escalate. With all of the illegal NATO and American resources spent he is legitimately allowed to wage war on said nations. Ukraine is dirty. That is the truth. Many men and women paid off in things us peasants we do not know about. A crossroad point of the world where economics, finances, payoffs, corruption and massive dets swish around to other parts. there are most likely other points on the planet that are the same. Notice how American politicians and people known and other powerful or potentially influential individuals showed up there when the war started.

If the Russian generals were looking for a time to get rid of Putin, now is the time.
The GRU is still on Putin's side, so we could be having another battle for Moscow's streets.

the GRU is Wagner and many of them on Utkin (who is the real leader of this coup ) side , its for sure

If the worse happens Putin must use tactical nukes or destroy nuclear facilities in Ukraine to escalate. With all of the illegal NATO and American resources spent he is legitimately allowed to wage war on said nations. Ukraine is dirty. That is the truth. Many men and women paid off in things us peasants we do not know about. A crossroad point of the world where economics, finances, payoffs, corruption and massive dets swish around to other parts. there are most likely other points on the planet that are the same. Notice how American politicians and people known and other powerful or potentially influential individuals showed up there when the war started.
Putin illegally invaded Ukraine.
The world helped Ukraine defend their sovereign nation from Putin's invasion.
Putin is an evil dictator that needs to be removed. I hope soon.

Zelensky isn’t marching on Moscow you idiot

Putin illegally invaded Ukraine.
The world helped Ukraine defend their sovereign nation from Putin's invasion.
Putin is an evil dictator that needs to be removed. I hope soon.
agree, whats your guess, how this day will end ? LDPR has switched the side, and they are FSB guys ....

Forum List

Back