Ukraine Attempting to Retake Artyomovsk

Has anyone considered that Russia could be setting a trap for the Ukraine army? The Ukraine desperately needs some kind of victory now, or the EU countries will walk away from America's war.
No, I believe that the CIA and MI6 have recruited PriggyWinkle and that it will take up to 48 hours to take Wagner to pieces .Listen to people like Ritter and his expectation is that it will be over much faster . But all credit for this high risk stunt and for recruiting what is now the traitor Prigozhin

No, I believe that the CIA and MI6 have recruited PriggyWinkle and that it will take up to 48 hours to take Wagner to pieces .Listen to people like Ritter and his expectation is that it will be over much faster . But all credit for this high risk stunt and for recruiting what is now the traitor Prigozhin
No, I don't think that the CIA and MI6 have got to Prigozhin. Two other possibilities:

1. His own personal political ambitions.
2. As with the last blowup by Prigozhin, he's suffered some serious losses to the Ukrainians and he's needed to deflect his failure away from it being his own responsibility.
3. It's a plot that's been hatched between him and Putin.

1 is plausible and 3 would be a stretch.
I suspected #2 the last time he blew a fuse, and now this time confirms it.

But what else could it be?

Prigozhin quickly settles down and gets back in line, but he may have pushed his favoured position a bit too far this time. It depends on whether Putin still needs him or not.

No, I don't think that the CIA and MI6 have got to Prigozhin. Two other possibilities:

1. His own personal political ambitions.
2. As with the last blowup by Prigozhin, he's suffered some serious losses to the Ukrainians and he's needed to deflect his failure away from it being his own responsibility.
3. It's a plot that's been hatched between him and Putin.

1 is plausible and 3 would be a stretch.
I suspected #2 the last time he blew a fuse, and now this time confirms it.

But what else could it be?

Prigozhin quickly settles down and gets back in line, but he may have pushed his favoured position a bit too far this time. It depends on whether Putin still needs him or not.
Or he could be just what he appears to be, a Russian patriot who is disgusted by the level of incompetence with which the country is now being led and is determined to fix it.

Or he could be just what he appears to be, a Russian patriot who is disgusted by the level of incompetence with which the country is now being led and is determined to fix it.
That's a possibility too but to lie about the well known facts of America promoting violence in the Donbass and the extreme fascist Ukrainians murdering ethnic Russians there, has to be a stretch too far.

And maybe an insult too far for Putin to swallow and forgive.

My personal opinion is that he can't be forgiven this time by Russia. He overstepped his power by relying on his troops. Their first loyalties will be to Russia and Putin just happens to be Russia right now.

That's a possibility too but to lie about the well known facts of America promoting violence in the Donbass and the extreme fascist Ukrainians murdering ethnic Russians there, has to be a stretch too far.

And maybe an insult too far for Putin to swallow and forgive.

My personal opinion is that he can't be forgiven this time by Russia. He overstepped his power by relying on his troops. Their first loyalties will be to Russia and Putin just happens to be Russia right now.
Well, what are "well known facts" to you are nonsense to the rest of the world, and clearly Prigozhin is sick of Putin scamming the Russian people into fighting a war. He clearly can't forgive he current Russian leadership for promoting such lies.

Well, what are "well known facts" to you are nonsense to the rest of the world, and clearly Prigozhin is sick of Putin scamming the Russian people into fighting a war. He clearly can't forgive he current Russian leadership for promoting such lies.
I hear you and appreciate another opinion, but I have to disagree.

There are just too many known facts to rule out your story.

As I stated before:

"2. As with the last blowup by Prigozhin, he's suffered some serious losses to the Ukrainians and he's needed to deflect his failure away from it being his own responsibility."

That's the only way left that can bring all the pieces together.

Quite unexpected that nearly all Americans on this board are trying to ignore this story, when last night it was a bombshell exploding in Russia's military headquarters??

I hear you and appreciate another opinion, but I have to disagree.

There are just too many known facts to rule out your story.

As I stated before:

"2. As with the last blowup by Prigozhin, he's suffered some serious losses to the Ukrainians and he's needed to deflect his failure away from it being his own responsibility."

That's the only way left that can bring all the pieces together.
There is no evidence to support the nazi nato bullshit Putin has been touting.

There is no mystery about why Prigozhin found it necessary to march on Moscow: the MoD demanded he place his army under the MoD, and he refused and blew the lid off of the lies they had been telling the Russian people about the reasons for the war, and then they bombed his troops. If he wishes to survive, he really has no choice but to march on Moscow.

Quite unexpected that nearly all Americans on this board are trying to ignore this story, when last night it was a bombshell exploding in Russia's military headquarters??
Standard Cognitive Rigidity . They have been conditioned by MSM to believe Kyiv type propaganda ---TittyWinkle , Toomuchboooze and others - and now cannot handle their world view being bombed .

But here is a thought, as I read the Sunday Bridge and Chess columns . Ramzan and his merry Chechen hearties can move north to wrap up Kharkov but what shall I do when I go west and to Odessa , ( from Uncle the International Chess Master), about Poles flooding into north west Khazaria and NATO troops flooding in from Romania ? Aha , I thought . Send big mouth Priggy to Belarus to send in his army to foil them .But do it without those brainless US and other NATO clowns fully seeing what is happening. Ergo . It was a planned ruse with all leading players acting well . I am channeling this ( said Dear Uncle) through my friend Luiza because cognitively rigid people like Titty The First and his old Dad ,Toomuchbooze, cannot see even an inch in front of their Pinnochio like noses .

But here is a thought, as I read the Sunday Bridge and Chess columns . Ramzan and his merry Chechen hearties can move north to wrap up Kharkov but what shall I do when I go west and to Odessa , ( from Uncle the International Chess Master), about Poles flooding into north west Khazaria and NATO troops flooding in from Romania ? Aha , I thought . Send big mouth Priggy to Belarus to send in his army to foil them .But do it without those brainless US and other NATO clowns fully seeing what is happening. Ergo . It was a planned ruse with all leading players acting well . I am channeling this ( said Dear Uncle) through my friend Luiza because cognitively rigid people like Titty The First and his old Dad ,Toomuchbooze, cannot see even an inch in front of their Pinnochio like noses .
Hard to know what happened?

Ukrainization for the House of Weights and Measures. A laboratory specimen.

The village girl Lyuska burned electricity day and night to spite Russia, and then, when she was briefly released from russian slavery, she was billed at Kiev's rates, which were several times higher. There was no end to the anger and sadness of the village idiot...

Forum List

Back