Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start thi

If the worse happens Putin must use tactical nukes or destroy nuclear facilities in Ukraine
so GRU Wagner attack him in Moscow and old czar instead of fight Wager he attacks Ukraine with the nukes :icon_lol: ? what medicine did you take today ? made in Muscovy i guess :icon_lol:

He’s a total thug. He could be very much worse than Putin. I know that sounds odd but Prig is an outright criminal with homicidal tendencies
True.
He was Putin's chef
Russia has a constitution, I'm hoping that there are enough generals who support it instead of the next thug up.

He could be very much worse than Putin.
he can take Moscow for couple of days , we wont take the entire empire . and the first what Wagner is gonna do - make peace with us. He said it in the last interview

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Yeah, seems to me this whole thing falls squarely under the "be careful what you wish for" category.

I definitely wonder if our CIA is trying to pull a string here and there.
Something triggered Prig. And there have been reports for a while about the Wagner Group being “dissatisfied” with theRussian military leadership.

The CIA might be putting a bug in Prig’s ear, and that’s concerning. They have made huge mistakes before.

group was a bunch of cowards
i said they are bunch of criminals and rapists , much like Bolshevik gang in 1917 :thup:

on which side are you ?

ruble down down down :icon_lol:

i said they are bunch of criminals and rapists , much like Bolshevik gang in 1917 :thup:

on which side are you ?

ruble down down down :icon_lol:

We knew they're a bunch of convicted criminals but it didn't take you long to jump in with the gang.

Last edited:
Putin should have learned a lesson from Trump. Just because you're a Shabbos Goy it doesn't mean that Jews (e.g. Prigozhin) won't stab you in the back.

do you agree with Kasparov ?

I know little about Kasparov other than he is one of the leaders of the Putin opposition.

Supposedly a strong believer in democracy

We shall see

What makes you think that Zelenskyy will do any better than Hitler or Bonaparte?

Sort of a fool's errand to try and invade and keep Russia, that's what history has taught us.

I don't see Zelenskyy as being more brilliant that the French emperor or the German fuhrer.
Ukraine won't be able to take over Russia, nor would they even try. Where did you even conceive such an idea?

Last edited:
I know little about Kasparov other than he is one of the leaders of the Putin opposition.

Supposedly a strong believer in democracy

We shall see
Kasparov can't even return to his own country due to the risks. He is vehemently anti-Putin, intelligent, but far from infallable. I recall him stating confidently that Putin was bluffing with his border buiilt-up show of force, Western intel accurately assessed it differently, though they over estimated Russias military competence.

Last edited:
SO Biden won this war ? US is so powerful, I am sure pootin got it today, but its too late for him and his empire ...

View attachment 798146

Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start this evening.

I wouldn't rule out Putin just yet...

But every Russian soldier pitted against the Wagner force means that is one less soldier attacking Ukraine, today.

Jews (e.g. Prigozhin) won't stab you in the back.
do you get any MSM link ?

Kasparov can't even return to his own country due to the risks. He is vehemently anti-Putin, intelligent, but far from infallable. I recall him stating confidently that Putin was bluffing with his border buiilt-up show of force, Westen intel accurately assessed it differently, though they over estimated Russias military competence.
He is anti- colonial as well, but we´d support only anti -colonial actions , not just wards, cos once he is back in Moscow, he can adapt MOSCOW IMPERIALISM

THE ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR MOSCOW EMPIRE :

It seems Prigozhin is not a loner; Wagner rebellion may be the result of a conspiracy by part of the Russian elites. Despite the fact that Yevgeny Prigozhin has been given the image of a "selfmade man" and impulsive "loner" among the Russian establishment, neither his "rise" nor the current revolt could have happened if he did not have allies. Possible allies of Prigozhin are in the shadows. Many of them "remained in the shadows" - it is difficult to put "evidence base" behind information that the deputy head of the Presidential Administration Sergei Kirienko and the Kovalchuk brothers are behind Prigozhin. Another case are Prigozhin's relations with the leader of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, who called Prigozhin a "dear brother" at one point. At the same time, many of Prigozhin's connections were not just "exposed," they were even seriously "advertised" in the media. The most high-profile of these are: 1. Dmitry Peskov, Putin's press secretary. Prigozhin confirmed that Peskov's son allegedly served in Wagner PMC (although there are reasonable doubts about this). The story was used to publicize Peskov's eldest son as a representative of the top elite who sent his offspring to fight in the "Special Military Operation." 2. General Sergei Surovikin. Prigozhin publicly praised Surovikin as "the most competent commander of the Russian army." In fact, this commander of the military "served" in the structure of the PMCs lately (coordinating its interaction with the Russian army). Despite the fact that the general wrote a statement disassociating himself from the mutiny - it looked strange, but Prigozhin was not mentioned there personally. 3. Sergei Mironov, leader of the Just Russia party. He repeatedly complimented Prigozhin, posed with the trademark sledgehammer of the PMC, and even claimed that he had helped lobby his business interests in the Duma ("I have known Yevgeny for a long time - from St. Petersburg. We have friendly and good relations. I now digress slightly and say that back in 2018, when no one had heard about "Wagner" (I certainly did not know anything about them), we have developed a law on PMCs "). 4. Roman Starovoit, governor of Kursk region. Prigozhin confirmed that Starovoit was trained in the PMC "Wagner" camp and he was allegedly offered to sign a contract with the PMC. The story was used to publicize the governor as a brave and responsible patriotic official. 5. Writer and politician Zakhar Prilepin. Their special relationship was showcased when Prigozhin visited Putin in the hospital, bringing a gift of a "spare skull" and a "sledgehammer case".

Forum List

Back