Is it no wonder Trump calls the MSM "fake news"! 95% negative stories..

Not the whole country, tard.

Man, just look at you chugging the naked emperor's piss!
hey I had a point you must admit...Chicago is a murdering mess right now...
It's called confirmation bias, retard. The homicide rate is down in many cities.

No wonder Trump lies to you. You DESERVE to be lied to. You BEG to be lied to.

Trump holds you in such utter contempt, he lies to you every day. That is just how stupid he knows and believes you are.

Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

So is it any wonder Trump has tweeted frequently about the "FAKE NEWS" and most of us that
are smart enough to see this extreme MSM bias agree with him!
Now these aren't polls of people. But when politicians read polls which are generally made up of
more Democrats then GOP and when the people get their news from these truly biased and negative sources, is it any wonder the politicians think Trump is bad! As the people polled (again more Democrats) have a negative attitude about Trump which THEY GET FROM THE BIASED NEGATIVE MSM!
I frequently put info up like this NOT for the ignorant and grossly uninformed Dems/Liberals/etc.. but for a few of the on the fence people. Who are trying to deal logically and with accurate information to form opinions. But when the MSM continues to pump out 95% MORE NEGATIVE stories what kind of opinion is being formed?
I continually use this example as it is so clear and simple to show how the biased MSM FAILS to tell the whole story!
"Trump anti-immigrant"
56,800 results!
Headlines...
"Against Trump's Anti-immigrant" Huffington
"Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate"...
"Trump's anti-immigrant"...
Do any of you fence sitters comprehend the gross ignorance and NEGLIGENCE to these statements?
A) Trump is MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT!!!!!
B) 40 million Americans are either "legal" immigrants or as in my case I have a relative!
And these people call us that support Trump "Anti-immigrant"????
What you fence sitters seem to be unaware of is that Trump, us 40+million are NOT anti-immigrant!
These biased truly biased MSM leaves out the adjective "ILLEGAL"... Trump's Anti-ILLEGAL"!
Finally to show you concrete proof of how this BIASED MSM has put their money where there mouth is:
View attachment 168378

View attachment 168375

Just because you don’t like the coverage or disagree with their assertions doesn’t mean that the news is in any way “fake”, and yes Trump is very much anti-immigrant.

He’s reducing legal immigration by 50%, eliminating family reunification cases, and increasing the more than 2 year wait for legal immigration, despite having no evidence that immigrants commit more crime or pose any more danger to Americans that those who were born there.

When the naked Emperor says "Nobody knew" or "Nobody ever heard of", he is talking about himself. If Trump didn't know it, nobody did.

That's a serious ego!

When the naked Emperor says "Bleev me", you can be 99 percent positive he is lying to your face. ESPECIALLY if he says it three times in a row.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks."

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!"

It's called confirmation bias, retard. The homicide rate is down in many cities.

Trump holds you in such utter contempt, he lies to you every day. That is just how stupid he knows and believes you are
Hey nut job.....Anything new on the Trump/Russia election collusion?

The Pathological Liar on hurricanes: “Nobody has ever heard of a five hitting land.”
So if I say that was the worst car accident anyone has ever seen I'd be lying? or emphasizing to make a point? See why people can't take your gripes to heart? You are dishonest.

The farcical nature of much of the "Trump News" is quite transparent, and is even starting to be recognized by the Leftist masses. I have read a couple articles by Leftist commentators over the past few days chiding reporters for being so transparent in their TDS.

What is missing from essentially all news reporting about Trump is some mention of Trump's side of the case in point. For example, it was reported that Trump pulled the U.S. out of the Paris climate accord (particulars not relevant). It was further reported that almost every nation in the world disagreed with this action. NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS WRITTEN ABOUT THE LOGICAL AND FACTUAL REASONS WHY TRUMP TOOK THE ACTIONS HE DID. Was the accord tilted in favor of China and India? Did it subject us to paying penalties for relatively harmless technical violations? Is there any credible evidence that making the sacrifices called for in the treaty will MEASURABLY IMPACT THE FUTURE CLIMATE, given what China, India, and other third-world countries are permitted to do under the accord? Is this a treaty that must be ratified by the Senate, and if so, why didn't O'Bama submit it for ratification? It's not all that complicated.

Let the readers decide for themselves whether Trump is right or wrong, but at least explain Trump's position(s) while you are constantly calling them stupid and evil.

And if you, the Journalist, don't understand the reasons, make a few phone calls, have it explained to you, and report it.

Trump holds you in such utter contempt, he lies to you every day. That is just how stupid he knows and believes you are
Try waiting for the investigation to be completed and for their findings to be revealed, ADHD super dupe.

The farcical nature of much of the "Trump News" is quite transparent, and is even starting to be recognized by the Leftist masses. I have read a couple articles by Leftist commentators over the past few days chiding reporters for being so transparent in their TDS.

What is missing from essentially all news reporting about Trump is some mention of Trump's side of the case in point. For example, it was reported that Trump pulled the U.S. out of the Paris climate accord (particulars not relevant). It was further reported that almost every nation in the world disagreed with this action. NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS WRITTEN ABOUT THE LOGICAL AND FACTUAL REASONS WHY TRUMP TOOK THE ACTIONS HE DID. Was the accord tilted in favor of China and India? Did it subject us to paying penalties for relatively harmless technical violations? Is there any credible evidence that making the sacrifices called for in the treaty will MEASURABLY IMPACT THE FUTURE CLIMATE, given what China, India, and other third-world countries are permitted to do under the accord? Is this a treaty that must be ratified by the Senate, and if so, why didn't O'Bama submit it for ratification? It's not all that complicated.

Let the readers decide for themselves whether Trump is right or wrong, but at least explain Trump's position(s) while you are constantly calling them stupid and evil.

And if you, the Journalist, don't understand the reasons, make a few phone calls, have it explained to you, and report it.
He's doing a fantastic job of revealing the total b******* that passes for news on Fox Rush Savage heritage etc etc. HIs factual reasons for leaving the Paris Accords are total claptrap. Believed by 80% of the GOP dupes...

He was talking about the crowd in Washington AT THE EVENT.
Your excuses are hilarious
So now you can read Trump's thoughts?
No one can understand the thoughts of this lunatic.
Spicy/ Trump clearly was referring to the inauguration crowd within his view because he talked about it for many days later.
Funny I know more about your pussygrabber than you do.

He acts like a normal blue collar guy but you wouldn't know that powder puff

Ya find those five million illegal Mexican voters yet?

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.

Not just start his presidency that way, his lies just go on and on. They even get bigger and more unbelievable by the month.

Gee, a pathological liar gets a lot of negative press!

Go figure
Like Obama....
Nope.

Trump lies far, far, far more than Obama did.

Nice try, rube.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Did his health care plan pass yes or no?

He is not a dictator moron .

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.

Not just start his presidency that way, his lies just go on and on. They even get bigger and more unbelievable by the month.
I think Trump is testing just how deep the tard goes in his bleevers.

"I'm the King of Pluto, bleev me."

Gee, a pathological liar gets a lot of negative press!

Go figure
Like Obama....
Nope.

Trump lies far, far, far more than Obama did.

Nice try, rube.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Did his health care plan pass yes or no?

Oh, look. A tard bleevs the Pathological Liar has a health care plan! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

I think Trump is testing just how deep the tard goes in his bleevers.

"I'm the King of Pluto, bleev me."

Or it's just who and what he is, a liar!

Forum List

Back