Is it no wonder Trump calls the MSM "fake news"! 95% negative stories..

The Pathological Liar on tax reform: “This is going to cost me a fortune, this thing, believe me. This is not good for me."

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."

“And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.”

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."
We never tried to clean the CA voter rolls so maybe he was right...thanks for the reminder...

“And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.”
It is in Chi Town and other blue state gangster havens....

“The trade deficit with Mexico is close to $70 billion, even with Canada it’s $17 billion trade deficit with Canada.”

“The trade deficit with Mexico is close to $70 billion, even with Canada it’s $17 billion trade deficit with Canada.”
Include illegal immigrants from Mexico into the mix and he is right...

“Right now, we are one of the highest-taxed nations in the world.”

The evidence shows you’re a liar or as dumb as a rock. Pick one.
You stated Trump’s popularity is rising.
Yet the facts prove otherwise
Hey you didn't have a stroke or something did you? you were getting pretty angry lib.... take is easy it will all be over in 7 more years...

Forum List

Back