Is it no wonder Trump calls the MSM "fake news"! 95% negative stories..

Is it the fault of the media that Trump started his presidency by lying and having his Press Sec stand in front of the American people and tell at least 4 lies on day 1?

Any president that starts his term in office with a lie will get negative coverage.
Any president that follows that same pattern for the next 11 months will and should receive the appropriate coverage if the press is doing their jobs.

I'm still trying to think of where the 5% positive Trump reports were. I assume they have removed Fox News from the equation since the majority of their reporting on Donald Trump is positive. Out of hundreds of sample viewings of the Liberal media, I can't think of ONE positive report during the year. I would love to see one if anyone can post a link to a positive Trump report from a non Fox news show.

He was talking about the crowd in Washington AT THE EVENT.
Your excuses are hilarious
So now you can read Trump's thoughts?
No one can understand the thoughts of this lunatic.
Spicy/ Trump clearly was referring to the inauguration crowd within his view because he talked about it for many days later.
Funny I know more about your pussygrabber than you do.

I bet Rammy also forgot Trump said his electoral victory was the largest since Reagan’s.

Except for HW Bush’s, Clinton ‘s twice and Obama’s twice.

But Ram boy still thinks he’s” winning” 1000 lies later.

I bet Rammy also forgot Trump said his electoral victory was the largest since Reagan’s.

But Ram boy still thinks he’s” winning” 1000 lies later
The evidence shows I'm winning and you are losing...what has to happen for you to see that?

Gee, a pathological liar gets a lot of negative press!

Go figure.

"I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Gee, a pathological liar gets a lot of negative press!

Go figure
Like Obama....
Nope.

Trump lies far, far, far more than Obama did.

Nice try, rube.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

But Ram boy still thinks he’s” winning” 1000 lies later
The evidence shows I'm winning and you are losing...what has to happen for you to see that?
The evidence shows you’re a liar or as dumb as a rock. Pick one.
You stated Trump’s popularity is rising.
Yet the facts prove otherwise.

Trump's approval rating has fallen in every single state

The evidence shows you’re a liar or as dumb as a rock. Pick one.
You stated Trump’s popularity is rising.
Yet the facts prove otherwise.
Pissing off a liberal while living rent free in their head.........Double priceless...

Forum List

Back