Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?

The same idiots who blame Trump for the way he handled Covid are the same ones who called him a racist when he closed down flights from China.

Virtue signaling Nancy Pelosi was encouraging people to congregate in large masses in Chinatown then.

so where’s are xiden’s swift well informed measures?

so far, other then undoing the border policies dealing with covid, you’ve shown me he’s not doing much different then trump
Who?

The same idiots who blame Trump for the way he handled Covid are the same ones who called him a racist when he closed down flights from China.

Virtue signaling Nancy Pelosi was encouraging people to congregate in large masses in Chinatown then.
oh he was a fokcing racist long before he shut down flights. Don't cut the man short.

What was the impact of Tromp stopping trips from China?
It did NOTHING to stop COVID from coming here or spreading throughout the country

Fact is Trump did a Victory Dance after stopping those flights and declared COVID defeated

do you know anyone that is a not Trump worshiper like you?
Of course...I know a lot of people that dislike Trump but none of them to my knowledge blame Trump for a virus that began in China's lab....its silly to blame Trump for a virus leaked by a foreign nation...

if you want to blame someone for our response to it or the rate of death from it I guess one could blame Fauci....but a president that is not a doctor?...nah Trump got us a vaccine in record time and Joe has lost more people to covid than Trump had...so blame him....

The United States has more air traffic than any country on Earth by an enormous margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet too, and many of those are next to dense groups of people. It seems to me that that's a pretty hard situation to control during a pandemic.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?
COVID was unleashed to damage Donald Trump, and advance The NWO a little further towards the goaline.

Corona, though effective as propaganda was a poor weapon being that it only affected people who were morbidly obese, or very elderly with comorbidities, killing only 0.016% of The Global Population vs The Spanish Flu which killed 2%, so it cannot even be classified as a pandemic. Corona was a Scamdemic, and still is to this day.

Of course...I know a lot of people that dislike Trump but none of them to my knowledge blame Trump for a virus that began in China's lab....its silly to blame Trump for a virus leaked by a foreign nation...

if you want to blame someone for our response to it or the rate of death from it I guess one could blame Fauci....but a president that is not a doctor?...nah Trump got us a vaccine in record time and Joe has lost more people to covid than Trump had...so blame him....
I don’t blame Trump for the virus

I blame him for his inept leadership during the crisis

I don’t blame Trump for the virus

I blame him for his inept leadership during the crisis
But Fauci was in charge...and where do you think the vaccine came from?...that was pretty good leadership if you ask me....

Yes, they are, and here they are...

On Jan 20th when Biden took office there were 459,874 deaths, today there are 757,849 leaving 327,975 under Biden's watch.

Also, from the first death to the day Trump left office the US averaged 1411 deaths per day. Under Biden we are averaging 1180 deaths per day.

No matter how you slice it, things have not been worse under Biden as far as COVID deaths
I saw different numbers. I wonder why? Someone is lying.

I saw different numbers. I wonder why? Someone is lying.

you saw numbers from 1 Jan 2021, but Biden did not take office on 1 Jan 2021. You were lied to, and yet again you never thought to check it out for yourself ....this is a common theme with you

It is not silly to blame him for his response/non-response to it.

The United States has more air traffic than any country on Earth by an enormous margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet too, and many of those are next to dense groups of people. It seems to me that that's a pretty hard situation to control during a pandemic.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?

The dumbass focused on the breakout in the northwest and said several times it was under control. In the meantime, we had millions of foreign passengers coming into JFK, EWR and LGA in New York. THAT is how it spread....from Europe. It didn't occur to the motherfucker until it was too late that he needed to shut down travelers from Europe. He just focused on China. The bastard can't think his way out of a wet paper bag and he wouldn't listen to the scientists.

249175297_4221078924686695_3057145092922579091_n.jpg

The dumbass focused on the breakout on the west coast and said several times it was under control. In the meantime, we had millions of foreign passengers coming into JFK, EWR and LGA in New York. THAT is how it spread....from Europe. It didn't occur to the motherfucker until it was too late that he needed to shut down travelers from Europe. He just focused on China. The bastard can't think his way out of a wet paper bag and he wouldn't listen to the scientists.

View attachment 556676
we had millions of foreign passengers coming into JFK, EWR and LGA in New York. THAT is how it spread....from Europe

Thanks to congress who told Trump to go to hell when he wanted to close the border.
But you're paid not to acknowledge actual history.

Forum List

Back