Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?

I saw different numbers. I wonder why? Someone is lying.

Here is one more number for you...on the day Trump left office the 7 day average for deaths was 3,229. Today the 7 day average for deaths is 1,300

You are projecting.

No, I am stating the facts. Unlike you I always check what I am told. That is how I know the financial planner that lied about being a Mathematician also lied about population changes in Az. You on the other hand said since the guy said it, that was good enough for you.

With the type of leadership we have it's very doubtful the pandemic would have been prevented here. Very very unlikely. No one is blaming Trump for the pandemic. However, could even a bozo like Joe Biden have prevented deaths, community spread and enacted common sense measures while Trump was busy downplaying and literally LYING about the virus to people,to which he admitted? YES! Trump was holding rallies and lying about the virus till he was out of office. That's a cancer on any country.

No, I am stating the facts. Unlike you I always check what I am told. That is how I know the financial planner that lied about being a Mathematician also lied about population changes in Az. You on the other hand said since the guy said it, that was good enough for you.
It still is. There was massive fraud and no one will ever tell me any different. Can you comprehend that?

I don't care. China is responsible for the deaths.

That is as close as you have ever come to admitting you were wrong. there is hope for you yet.

It still is. There was massive fraud and no one will ever tell me any different. Can you comprehend that?

Yes, I do comprehend that. You are going to believe what you were told, you are never going to think for yourself or check what you are told. I get that. I would not expect anything less from you than total obedience to your party masters.

That is as close as you have ever come to admitting you were wrong. there is hope for you yet.

Yes, I do comprehend that. You are going to believe what you were told, you are never going to think for yourself or check what you are told. I get that. I would not expect anything less from you than total obedience to your party masters.
Trump is not responsible for Covid. Period.

Show any guidance at the time suggesting that elderly patients should not be in nursing homes
What guidence? Andy Cuomo was the only governor in the Country to force nursing homes to admit infected patients or risk losing their licenses. What the hell was he thinking? The former governor killed more innocent people than some Nazi war criminals we hanged after the war.

The United States has more air traffic than any country on Earth by an enormous margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet too, and many of those are next to dense groups of people. It seems to me that that's a pretty hard situation to control during a pandemic.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?
It never was.

The United States has more air traffic than any country on Earth by an enormous margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet too, and many of those are next to dense groups of people. It seems to me that that's a pretty hard situation to control during a pandemic.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?

I'm of the view that Operation Foreknowledge would have been much more relevant to the unfortunate course of history and events than Operation Warp Speed.

But I digress.

What guidence? Andy Cuomo was the only governor in the Country to force nursing homes to admit infected patients or risk losing their licenses. What the hell was he thinking? The former governor killed more innocent people than some Nazi war criminals we hanged after the war.
Cuomo was the first Governor to face a major COVID outbreak
At the time, there was little known about the virus and how it spreads. He received no guidance on how he should deal with nursing home residents and nobody at the time recommended against it.

You are Monday Morning Quarterbacking

More bullshit. The media ran with this and fabricated stories from hearsay rather than actual fact.

Dude, maybe you were not in the country in 2020, but I was and I saw what Trump did and did not do. I do not give a fuck about the media, that is your arena, not mine

At the time, there was little known about the virus and how it spreads. He received no guidance on how he should deal with nursing home residents and nobody at the time recommended against it.

They knew older people were at greater risk. Stop lying.

Dude, maybe you were not in the country in 2020, but I was and I saw what Trump did and did not do. I do not give a fuck about the media, that is your arena, not mine
That, the media, is who you get your information from unless you lived with Trump at the WH.

America has 2,273 COVID deaths per million pop

Korea has 54

Korea didn't have to shutdown. Korea didn't have to pay out 2, trillion dollar stimulus programs.

No reason trump couldn't have copied Korea. They would've shared their strategy for fighting COVID.

trump killed 600,000 Americans, more Americans than the Nazis did.

Is Biden responsible for 400k deaths this year? That's your logic right? Whoever is President is responsible for all the COVID deaths that happened while they are in office. So Biden gets 400k and counting, with a vaccine btw. Stellar....

The patients were dying right off the bat and everyone knew why.

Forum List

Back