NY Times: Thanksgiving 2021 to be the Most Expensive Meal in History of the Holiday

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, AMERICA!

Biden Effect: Thanksgiving 2021 to be

the Most Expensive Meal in History of the Holiday

If you need to cut corners to save a little money, here's an idea for you:

1635270245829.png
1635270279235.png

We can all gather around the dinner table and thank Brandon.

Good! Maybe people will not celebrate Thanksgiving and help stop covid. BTW, how's that border doing these days anyhow? :badgrin:

Actually, and no thanks to Biden of course, our Thanksgiving 2021 will be among the cheapest my wife and I have hosted. I took three pheasants at a local hunting preserve, which cost 40 cents each, the price of three shotgun shells. Additionally, a relative gifted us a 22 pound turkey. We froze several loaves of bread, from which we'll make stuffing. We grew onions and peppers and turnips and tomatoes. We also bought and froze shrimp while they were cheap, bought in bulk. Adding in the cost of everything else, I estimate we'll spend around $35 to feed fourteen souls this coming Turkey day, plus the price of electric and gas to cook the food and keep our home nice and toasty. I might also splurge on a nice bottle of port and a bottle of brandy.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Nearly every component of the traditional American Thanksgiving dinner, from the disposable aluminum turkey roasting pan to the coffee and pie, will cost more this year, according to agricultural economists, farmers and grocery executives. Major food companies like Nestlé and Procter & Gamble have already warned consumers to brace for more price increases.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Nearly every component of the traditional American Thanksgiving dinner, from the disposable aluminum turkey roasting pan to the coffee and pie, will cost more this year, according to agricultural economists, farmers and grocery executives. Major food companies like Nestlé and Procter & Gamble have already warned consumers to brace for more price increases.

Landlord has raised my rent for the first time in 5 years, claiming rising heating costs, and I believe him.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Democrats burned the country down for wealth and power.

I'm very thankful...

Democrats burned the country down for wealth and power.

I'm very thankful...
You're very wrong!
(I always wanted to say that)

The Democrats did it for power...
The republicans did it for wealth.

Democrats like manufacturing stocks
and
Republicans like financial stocks.

Just the norm of their investing strategies while in office and the lobbyists they subscribe to.

Let’s Go Brandon!

It will affect only the poor and the middle class, the favorite targets of the Democrats. The well-to-do, on the other hand, will do as well as always.

Let’s Go Brandon!

As if that isn't bad enough, every year we have to hear the same old warmed-over Marxist crap from the left: How those evil settlers were such mean old nasty people, how they took advantage of the poor little Injuns, and how those wicked white Pilgrims would have starved if the Injuns hadn't shown them how to bury a dead fish with the corn seed.

Leftists have grown so tiresome. Can we just just drop they sorry asses out of the helicopters now and get it done with?

Forum List

Back