Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?

And the Trump enablers line up again to protect their beloved deity on Earth.
says the guy defending XIden, who has much more information about the virus then we did last year, and a vaccine....and has saw more people die then last year.

Keep it up...your Dear Leader in the Dembot cult is happy

It is downright stupid.
The same parrots and sheep blaming Trump... have no opinion on NUMEROUS top Democrats who were encouraging people to ignore warnings and still go to festivals/restaurants/theaters as last as March 2020.
As well as you don't see them criticizing the top Democrats who have been caught on camera REPEATEDLY with no masks and even breaking their own shutdowns.

Only a parrot and a sheep blames Trump while having no opinion on everyone else... like Kamala Harris "I will not take the Trump vaccine"... just 3 months later... "Everyone get vaccinated!!" after she and Biden were elected.

Under Xiden, the Chinese Virus has simply gotten worse, and more out of control...thanks Xiden...and thank the Dembot cultist that voted for this pandemic.

imo one can blame Trump for any number of things .... from a car that wouldn't start this week to needing a new roof on a house or a dog passing away from old age.

Trump didn't develop the vaccines the vaccines were developed before Trump was president.
Then why did Fauci’s boss give Trump credit for the rapid development of the vaccines?

***snip***

The big picture: The fact that it "got done in 11 months from when we first knew about this virus is at least five years faster than it's ever been before before," Collins said.

If Hillary would have won the 2016 election we would still be waiting for the vaccines to be approved. The approval date might be 3 years from now.

If it is discovered that there are actually some nasty long term side effects from the vaccines I’m sure you will place the the blame on Trump. I will consider that fair if it happens. However you should at least give him credit for speeding the delivery of the vaccines. If not for his effort we likely would have at twice the number of deaths from COVID-19 and its variations.

what has Xiden done to deal with the "Delta" virus? I am sure there is a vaccine for it in warp production.....

what about trying to keep people out that might have it?
Don’t like the Delta Variant?

Wear a mask
Socially Distance
Get Vaccinated

If you resisted these things, you are responsible for COVIDs continued surge

Because not enough people have been vaccinated and the Delta virus was much more contagious.

Holy crap, I guess you guys haven't been told about this in your universe. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Bullshit. The vaccine caused the Delta variant.

Then why did Fauci’s boss give Trump credit for the rapid development of the vaccines?

***snip***

The big picture: The fact that it "got done in 11 months from when we first knew about this virus is at least five years faster than it's ever been before before," Collins said.

If Hillary would have won the 2016 election we would still be waiting for the vaccines to be approved. The approval date might be 3 years from now.

If it is discovered that there are actually some nasty long term side effects from the vaccines I’m sure you will place the the blame on Trump. I will consider that fair if it happens. However you should at least give him credit for speeding the delivery of the vaccines. If not for his effort we likely would have at twice the number of deaths from COVID-19 and its variations.
He was throwing a bit to Trump to show collusion without the facts.

The United States has more air traffic than any country on Earth by an enormous margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet too, and many of those are next to dense groups of people. It seems to me that that's a pretty hard situation to control during a pandemic.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?
You would have to explain how? The first US Death was Feb 29th. He did impose a travel ban and on March 16th we were locked down. I would handled the pressers better but other than that not sure what he could have done tbh.

There is only 1 entity to blame for the pandemic, the one Biden refuses to acknowledge.

Forum List

Back