Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?

Again, they all did that. You wont agree, and thats ok. Apparently you are part of the cult. You cant help yourself.
Maybe not the disobedience part, though. Those being "lawful" is debatable.
That response is unintelligible.

Try again.

What "system" was it that forced Trump to make the choice to play down the danger EVEN when the danger was obvious?
He downplayed it, he mocked people, he attacked scientists, he held super spreader events.

In other words, he stayed true to form: A national disgrace and a danger to the country.

No obviously you weren't paying attention, but anyway is that a distraction from Biden's screw up on this matter?
I did.
But I didn't shove a lightbulb up my ass or drink bleach.
That would be you guys.

Biden is doing a great job. The public is informed, vaccination are proceeding and people like you are threatening to quit so they can own some libs which will be a net positive for any enterprise.

I did.
But I didn't shove a lightbulb up my ass or drink bleach.
That would be you guys.

Biden is doing a great job. The public is informed, vaccination are proceeding and people like you are threatening to quit so they can own some libs which will be a net positive for any enterprise.
You didn't do either because Trump didn't say to. But Biden is mandating Trump's vaccine, you know why?

He downplayed it, he mocked people, he attacked scientists, he held super spreader events.

In other words, he stayed true to form: A national disgrace and a danger to the country.
What do you call thousands of freaky libs rioting on the streets of democrat run cities if not a super spreader event?

Or pelosi in chinatown surrounded by a crowd inviting the public to Come on Down?

Trump built temp hospitals and brought the vaccine to fruition in record time

But for trump haters maybe his biggest sin was trying to end the lockdowns and put Americans back to work

Libs by far prefer to be paid by government for doing nothing even if it means hyper inflation

Unfortunately for the truth you are much to partisan to admit any of that

But for trump haters maybe his biggest sin was trying to end the lockdowns and put Americans back to work

had he acted quicker in the beginning, there might not have been any need for lockdowns.

Is it realistic to think that under different leadership the United States would have avoided or heavily mitigated this situation?

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?

Yes, Trump should be held in contempt because his narcissism prevented him from being the leader we needed.

Masking and Vaccines never should have become issues in the culture war, but they did.

We should have had national leadership on this issue, not rely on the governors to pick up the slack.

Dr. Fauci never should have become the enemy because people liked him more than they liked Trump.

Any other president, Republican or Democrat, would have handled this thing a lot better.

had he acted quicker in the beginning, there might not have been any need for lockdowns.
Was there EVER any need for lockdowns?

Sweden for instance did not panic and did not lock down

But baby hitlers in mostly blue cities and states became intoxicated with power

Was there EVER any need for lockdowns?

Sweden for instance did not panic and did not lock down

And what were the results...lets look at it and its neighbors and see how they compare.

Sweden: 1471 deaths per million people
Norway: 167 deaths per million people
Denmark: 465 deaths per million people
Finland: 207 deaths per million people

But baby hitlers in mostly blue cities and states became intoxicated with power

I do agree this was a problem, they went way overboard and tried to control too much

I would say yes. Trump spent months downplaying the virus, and telling people to ignore calls to social distance and wear masks, and more than once called the virus a total hoax and claimed it wasn't even real. And when there was a vaccine ready, he did his best to discredit it.

If he had done his job as President from the start, and promoted social distancing and marks, we would have reached herd immunity a long time ago, and these new variants would never had gotten a chance to develop.

I would say yes. Trump spent months downplaying the virus, and telling people to ignore calls to social distance and wear masks, and more than once called the virus a total hoax and claimed it wasn't even real. And when there was a vaccine ready, he did his best to discredit it.

If he had done his job as President from the start, and promoted social distancing and marks, we would have reached herd immunity a long time ago, and these new variants would never had gotten a chance to develop.

I agree with some of this, but none of the new new variants started in the US, all came from other nations.

Yes, Trump should be held in contempt because his narcissism prevented him from being the leader we needed.

Masking and Vaccines never should have become issues in the culture war, but they did.

We should have had national leadership on this issue, not rely on the governors to pick up the slack.

Dr. Fauci never should have become the enemy because people liked him more than they liked Trump.

Any other president, Republican or Democrat, would have handled this thing a lot better.
What do you think the consequences should be for Trump?

America has 2,273 COVID deaths per million pop

Korea has 54

Korea didn't have to shutdown. Korea didn't have to pay out 2, trillion dollar stimulus programs.

No reason trump couldn't have copied Korea. They would've shared their strategy for fighting COVID.

trump killed 600,000 Americans, more Americans than the Nazis did.

And yet let study Korea vs the United STATES of America and can you name what law Trump could have used to force States to comply with Federal Mandates?

You would have had to suspend the constitution to get what you desire!

And yet Covid is still rampant and people are still dying with Biden as President, so should Biden be held to the same accountability as you hold Trump or will you proclaim that it is the Governor’s fault for Biden failure?

And yet let study Korea vs the United STATES of America and can you name what law Trump could have used to force States to comply with Federal Mandates?

You would have had to suspend the constitution to get what you desire!

In late March Trump invoked the defense production act, or threatened to so that companies would make more PPE and Vents and testing kits. SK did this same basic thing in Late Jan. Just imagine what 2 full months of mass producing these things could have done for our country.

In late March Trump invoked the defense production act, or threatened to so that companies would make more PPE and Vents and testing kits. SK did this same basic thing in Late Jan. Just imagine what 2 full months of mass producing these things could have done for our country.
We were not full blown Covid until March, so let remember Pelosi, the Mayor of New York and Democrats didn’t think Covid was a big deal in February of 2020, so had Trump done anything your side would have called him a Nazi…

What do you call thousands of freaky libs rioting on the streets of democrat run cities if not a super spreader event?

Or pelosi in chinatown surrounded by a crowd inviting the public to Come on Down?

Trump built temp hospitals and brought the vaccine to fruition in record time

Libs by far prefer to be paid by government for doing nothing even if it means hyper inflation

Unfortunately for the truth you are much to partisan to admit any of that
Ending the lock-downs before the danger had passed? Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, eh?

We were not full blown Covid until March, so let remember Pelosi, the Mayor of New York and Democrats didn’t think Covid was a big deal in February of 2020, so had Trump done anything your side would have called him a Nazi…

That is like saying "well, I am not going to worry about that fire on the stove till my whole house is on fire".

We had our first case the same day as SK. They did not wait till they were in "full blown COVID".

I do not have a side, but I do appreciate you pointing out Trump is no different than the Dems, I have been saying that for a long time.

Forum List

Back