Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?

We also get to blame Biden for having a COVID-19 'expert' who has been wrong more times than anyone on the planet, has flip-flopped more times than Joe, funded Gain of Function testing in Wuhan, committed perjury before Congress, and has tortured/ experimented on puppies, monkeys, and NY City orphans...

Your trouble with that statement is that even if LibProgs ARE indulging in such, Rump was removing the safeties long before it was prudent to do so.
Trump did everything at the presidential level that he was able to do and supposed to do

He built hospitals where needed, push the vaccine to market at record pace, and provided supplies to the dem governors where needed

Trump did everything at the presidential level that he was able to do and supposed to do
Except lead-by-example.
Except instill public confidence in health agencies.
Except minimizing mass infections by sponsoring many pointless political-rally super-spreaders.
Except... well... the list is long.

He built hospitals where needed, push the vaccine to market at record pace, and provided supplies to the dem governors where needed
He did a couple of things right.
He did a lot more that was wrong.
His negatives outweigh his positives by a considerable margin.

Except lead-by-example.
Except instill public confidence in health agencies.
Except minimizing mass infections by sponsoring many pointless political-rally super-spreaders.
Except... well... the list is long.
Do you think a senile old fool wearing a mask outdoors is going to instill confidence in the blundering health agencies?

Trump is gone and biden is on the verge of ordering citizens to vaccinate or lose their jobs

That denotes a lack of confidence under biden

As for super spreaders at trump rallies we see the nightly democrat riots in blue cities and know the left is just blowing blue smoke up our ass

Not to mention the million or two illegal aliens from highly infected countries that biden has allowed into the country

Is it fair to blame Donald Trump for the damage done by Covid?​

No, the suggestion is silly.
Right.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.

March 24: “So I think Easter Sunday and you’ll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time. And it’s just about the timeline that I think is right.” — Trump in an interview on Fox News.

March 30: “We can expect that, by June 1st, we will be well on our way to recovery. We think, by June 1st, a lot of great things will be happening.” — Trump in announcing the extension of those recommendations.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.
March 19: “To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.” — Trump in an interview with journalist Woodward, released in September.

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

We also get to blame Biden for 1 million virus-infected, vaccine-exempt illegals in the US.

We also get to blame Joe for 100 terrorist / terrorist-connected Afghanis in the US...forrign drug runners / smugglers, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, violent MS-13 members, and potential terrorists from 27 different nations that have crossed into the US through Joe's 'closed border'...

Holy Cow, how do you get out of bed in the morning being this scared of shadows?

Do you think a senile old fool wearing a mask outdoors is going to instill confidence in the blundering health agencies?
We're not talking about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... we're talking about the Orange Baboon-God.
Trump is gone and biden is on the verge of ordering citizens to vaccinate or lose their jobs
No. Trump is only lying dormant. The goal is to ensure that he doesn't regain power. That's done by keeping his unsuitability at the forefront.
That denotes a lack of confidence under biden
Nolo contendre. Joe is a placeholder. Realistic people don't expect much from him.

As for super spreaders at trump rallies we see the nightly democrat riots in blue cities and know the left is just blowing blue smoke up our ass
We aren't talking about rioters. We're talking about the President callously and stupidly hosting super-spreader events.
BTW... the "The other guy did it too" defense stopped working by the 3rd or 4th grade... or had you not noticed.

Not to mention the million or two illegal aliens from highly infected countries that biden has allowed into the country
We aren't talking about Illegal Beaners. We're talking about the President callously and stupidly hosting super-spreader events.
Ditto re: the BTW...

We're not talking about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... we're talking about the Orange Baboon-God.
MOST Americans are smart enough to know that wearing a mask is not necessary to save their lives from the wuflu

We aren't talking about Illegal Beaners. We're talking about the President callously and stupidly hosting super-spreader events.
Again, Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA are democrat “super-spreader” events that go on constantly

Very few people mask up at sporting events or even shopping at the mall

Masks are just pacifiers for libs with a nervous condition

Kondor3

If biden were serious about not spreading the chinese disrase Illegal aliens would be returned to mexico the same say they arrive

But its obvious that masks and mandates are just tools in his bag of bullshit political tricka

yea right

Should Donald Trump be blamed in the manner that he often is by the left, or could some of the criticism possibly be called unfair?
The left would have blamed him no matter how severe or anemic the infection was here simply based on pure partisanship, but yes, he does have some blame to an extent, mostly by the fact that he ran around give speeches downplaying the severity and making people think it was a big conspiracy theory.

yea right

The Scarf Lady is entitled to her opinion

She also once complained she couldnt trust wuflu numbers coming out of the CDC

I think trump was right to want reelection for himself and for the nation

I disagree

Trump did not provide temp hospitals to the dem governors till they were actually needed

And he did not increase PPE production till well after it was actually needed.

He did not increase testing kit production till well after it was actually needed.

He did not tell us the truth till long after it was actually needed.

Forum List

Back