Is it ethical to exploit others?

The market supplies all the measures necessary to maintain fair and equitable trades between persons.

The only thing that can created unfairness in a trade is the use of force (robbery or legislative force).

Government mandated business licenses, price controls, subsidies to buyers or sellers, corporate taxes, all of these deliberately side-step or impede market forces and create unfairness in the market.

" When buying and selling are legislated, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-- P.J. O'Rourke

The market supplies all the measures necessary to maintain fair and equitable trades between persons.

The only thing that can created unfairness in a trade is the use of force (robbery or legislative force).

Government mandated business licenses, price controls, subsidies to buyers or sellers, corporate taxes, all of these deliberately side-step or impede market forces and create unfairness in the market.

" When buying and selling are legislated, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-- P.J. O'Rourke

Damn I miss him.

Egalitarian by destroying the kulaks who worked hard for what they had?

Don't be stupid.
That was not done by Trotsky. It was done by Stalin after he overthrew Leon Trotsky.

In my opinion, Leon Trotsky was a great leader. Joseph Stalin had great faults (Repressions) and great virtues (his role in WWII).

That was not done by Trotsky. It was done by Stalin after he overthrew Leon Trotsky.

In my opinion, Leon Trotsky was a great leader. Joseph Stalin had great faults (Repressions) and great virtues (his role in WWII).

Stalin had no virtues. His value during wwii was to shut up. Koniev and Rokossovsky saved his worthless, murdering ass.

The Brits exploited the freaking world in the 1600's and 1700's but nobody seems offended by the history of the inbred and sometimes insane monarchy. Let it go.

Forum List

Back